ADVERTISEMENT

2024 St. Thomas Aquinas DB Ryan Mack eyes ACC and Big Ten visits

Ryan Wright

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2021
College football coaches are always searching for the next top prospects, and at St. Thomas Aquinas they are easily found. The Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) area program is one of the best in the nation, and one of the best at producing next level talent. That player coaches are jumping on early with the Raiders is 2024 defensive back Ryan Mack.

Mack’s offer sheet is already impressive lined with Colorado, Miami, Ole Miss, Penn State and South Carolina with his most recent offers coming from Florida State and Maryland. The work put in by the Terrapins is paying off.

“I would like to visit Maryland,” Mack said. “They came to my school and asked if I wanted to go visit. I told them yes. I want to try to work out a visit.”

Two other schools are possible visit destination spots for Mack.

“Ole Miss would be a good school to go visit and Penn State too,” Mack stated.

Thanks to proximity, some programs capture a player’s heart from an early age. The Hurricanes have that irreplaceable advantage over all contenders.

“I plan on visiting Miami,” Mack said.

Mack continued adding his personal interest in Miami’s program.

“They have been looking at me since the eighth grade and they have been my favorite school since I was a little kid.”

Spending time with Mack at a recent South Florida Express workout, he shared that Clemson is one of the new schools showing interest laying the foundation for a developing recruiting process.

Player profile:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News