ADVERTISEMENT

6 tickets to UNC

Umazing561

SuperCane
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2009
Not many are likely to want to go, but if you want them, private message me.

• Haha
Reactions: tyrn
... and the masochists line up.

But, hope you can unload them 561.
Yes quite sad. I had a whole group ready to go. Hotel room, some had flights. After the MSU game we started questioning just based on how they losses and not necessarily that it was a loss, after UVA we definitely said forget it.
That’s said still a lot to play for and hey if someone wants to go, here is your chance.

Yes quite sad. I had a whole group ready to go. Hotel room, some had flights. After the MSU game we started questioning just based on how they losses and not necessarily that it was a loss, after UVA we definitely said forget it.
That’s said still a lot to play for and hey if someone wants to go, here is your chance.
LMAO at the bold...

Nothing left to play for bro, and good for you for not putting yourself through that sh!t...

Hopefully somebody can enjoy those tickets and support the players (always want to show them support), but keep booing Blake and Manny, maybe show up with bags over their heads...

We need to keep cranking up THE NOISE if we want more than Manny gone...

LET IT BURN!!!

The mistakes that led the VA loss are fixable and Coastal is still there for the taking. This team has had extreme injury issues on the offense (QB, RB, Guard, Center).

THE BEST CHANCE THIS TEAM HAS TO GETTING BACK TO THE GLORY YEARS IS TO WIN NOW WITH THE YOUNGER SKILL PLAYERS. THAT WILL HELP THE RECRUITING CLASS AND SET THIS TEAM UP FOR NEXT YEAR WHEN ALL THE OTHER TEAMS LOSE THERE SUPER SENIORS. If they lose, you will get your wish and Diaz will likely be gone and the team will be back in this same position 3 years from now with new coaches and new players while all you miserable folks continue to complain. So try something else and go to a dam game and pull for the players starting at NC. You want this team to be Bama, then get behind the team.

I can tell you recruits don't want to play for team with D*** fans.

Not many are likely to want to go, but if you want them, private message me.
Make it more enticing. Offer the tickets for free and then throw in a few dollars to reimburse the recipient for use of his phone battery that gets used up during the e-ticket transfer. Maybe throw in plane fare for anyone living outside of the state of NC.

The mistakes that led the VA loss are fixable and Coastal is still there for the taking. This team has had extreme injury issues on the offense (QB, RB, Guard, Center).

THE BEST CHANCE THIS TEAM HAS TO GETTING BACK TO THE GLORY YEARS IS TO WIN NOW WITH THE YOUNGER SKILL PLAYERS. THAT WILL HELP THE RECRUITING CLASS AND SET THIS TEAM UP FOR NEXT YEAR WHEN ALL THE OTHER TEAMS LOSE THERE SUPER SENIORS. If they lose, you will get your wish and Diaz will likely be gone and the team will be back in this same position 3 years from now with new coaches and new players while all you miserable folks continue to complain. So try something else and go to a dam game and pull for the players starting at NC. You want this team to be Bama, then get behind the team.

I can tell you recruits don't want to play for team with D*** fans.
Tell me what you have seen from Manny Diaz and this coaching staff that makes you believe that anything will be different/better? I'm done with him as he is incompetent to say the least.

Pass...I would rather hit my dick 10 times with a rubber mallet.
Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: Mcosculluela
Tell me what you have seen from Manny Diaz and this coaching staff that makes you believe that anything will be different/better? I'm done with him as he is incompetent to say the least.
Why are you here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT