ADVERTISEMENT

84 Days till Phat Cooda Time!!

Keep um going er...........this was just an ugly zit in the parade of lovelies....
As much as I appreciate all the bottom half talent in this thread, I’m tend to favor more Gelatinous top heavy feedbags personally
Bro...........just say " I like fat chicks".......The KISS principle works every time.

Reactions: jonscott8

tumblr_pqu70xDStm1talxt3_1280.jpg

You need to update the number in the thread title every Saturday. Change it to 63 this weekend. Edit title by clicking on the little wrench just below the thread title.

Reactions: Canetogo
You need to update the number in the thread title every Saturday. Change it to 63 this weekend. Edit title by clicking on the little wrench just below the thread title.
Keeps me coming back for more...you are right Honey.

Reactions: Joetoth
Well since it's been moved to the Lounge, I'm going to discontinue it. Nobody comes here...lol.

Reactions: Joetoth
er.......just a suggestion...
"Football countdown for our U".....how can that be in the Lounge?.....
I want some eye candy to spice up my "football summer down time".....bring it on...
No harm , no foul, just enjoyment....
I am with you....I protest.

er.......just a suggestion...
"Football countdown for our U".....how can that be in the Lounge?.....
I want some eye candy to spice up my "football summer down time".....bring it on...
No harm , no foul, just enjoyment....
I am with you....I protest.
Agree @gferman

Reactions: Canetogo
289 was Avianca competing with Pan Am for that business ?.....They dressed up to fly, so to dress down in bikinis on weekends was great down time, and your enjoyment.
A toast to you sir.......

Reminds me of the years I lived in Santa Marta, Colombia. Lived in a high rise apartment on the beach. Weekends were
very interesting. A lot of Avianca stewardesses in those days were looking for gringos.
How many did you bang?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT