ADVERTISEMENT

"America has accepted the rage of white men"

caneballza

SuperCane
Aug 20, 2012
Well it's all out in the open now, CNN is officially on a mission to disparage White men. Completely throwing liberal values out the door.

This is also written by a Muslim girl, where the country that's the thought leader for this religion would have her decapitated for writing this and does not even allow her to drive.

Open to having honest convos about the stats she brought up (something like 80% of mass shootings are committed by white males). I talk about black on black crime stats all the time, so it's only fair.

Just find the absurdity, hypocrisy and how CNN is positioning this all so sad. Clearly their agenda is borderline radical social justice at this point.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/opinions/mass-shootings-white-male-rage-modan-opinion/index.html

Reactions: advarkas and Raoul2
Well it's all out in the open now, CNN is officially on a mission to disparage White men. Completely throwing liberal values out the door.

This is also written by a Muslim girl, where the country that's the thought leader for this religion would have her decapitated for writing this and does not even allow her to drive.

Open to having honest convos about the stats she brought up (something like 80% of mass shootings are committed by white males). I talk about black on black crime stats all the time, so it's only fair.

Just find the absurdity, hypocrisy and how CNN is positioning this all so sad. Clearly their agenda is borderline radical social justice at this point.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/opinions/mass-shootings-white-male-rage-modan-opinion/index.html
I’m an instructor for Active Shooter, CRAZE, defensive tactics, firearms... I can’t dispute those stats at all. They’re just using a profile, whether it be racial or not, to justify their stance. If you break down all of the active shooter type incidents they consist overwhelmingly of white males.

You should read some books written by Retired Lt Col Dave Grossman. He dives into this in depth. Brilliant man!

Reactions: caneballza
Everyone knows the media is biased except for those that post things from FoxNews as undeniable facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT