ADVERTISEMENT

At&T fiber internet connection

Arlo3

SuperCane
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2002
I'm thinking of switching over to the above does anyone use it? Right now I'm worried about the electro-magnetic waves and the negativity that 5G has to your health. Can anyone who knows this stuff help me out on any of the cons?

AT&T told me that the cost will be reduced and the speed will increase big time but as I said I'm worried about the negative effects on my health and all that surrounding 5G. Do any of you use this service?

Thanks in advance

Yes, I have this service but you would be much better served asking your neighbors about this because it's still a shared bandwidth. So the service usually depends on who else is using it and what they are doing. There is a lot more business based traffic now than normal with so many people working from home now.

I think it is generally a good value. Be prepared though. ATT customer service sucks.

Reactions: Arlo3
Yes, I have this service but you would be much better served asking your neighbors about this because it's still a shared bandwidth. So the service usually depends on who else is using it and what they are doing. There is a lot more business based traffic now than normal with so many people working from home now.

I think it is generally a good value. Be prepared though. ATT customer service sucks.
Will do thanks.

Just had the AT&T Fiber installed and it's working great. Prior had AT&T copper 100 MPBS and it also worked great. I have had Uverse for 12 years. AT&T customer service is fine and a hell of lot better than POS Comcast.

Just ran a speed test 430MPBS Download and 350 Upload.

Just had the AT&T Fiber installed and it's working great. Prior had AT&T copper 100 MPBS and it also worked great. I have had Uverse for 12 years. AT&T customer service is fine and a hell of lot better than POS Comcast.

Just ran a speed test 430MPBS Download and 350 Upload.
Thanx this is encouraging.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT