ADVERTISEMENT

Big announcement just released a few hours ago

bkalish77

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Sharknado 4!!! That's right. This is not a typo. Fin is coming back next July for Sharknado 4 and the fans get to vote and influence the plot and decide if Tara Reid will live or be killed.

We had Jaws. Our kids have Sharknado, LMFAO. Rating blowing up this franchise. Tweets are breaking records. It's Sharknado Mania.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/07/23/sharknado-4-announced

Last edited:
Reactions: King_Cane
Sharknado 4!!! That's right. This is not a typo. Fin is coming back next July for Sharknado 4 and the fans get to vote and influence the plot and decide if Tara Reid will live or be killed.

We had Jaws. Our kids have Sharknado, LMFAO. Rating blowing up this franchise. Tweets are breaking records. It's Sharknado Mania.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/07/23/sharknado-4-announced
They already went up to space to fight the Sharks. Where else will they go???? Sharks in Mars!!! Hasselhoff survives and is living in Mars!!

Watched as much Sharknado as I could stomach last night and it was fun. I liked the part where the Sharknado hit the NASCAR race! That was a blast!

Sharknado 4? Hopefully Tara (somehow) gets naked!! Maybe that's asking too much!

It was fun! Not something I would generally watch.....

eMac

Actually last night while Sharknado was on they announced Sharknado 4 was coming.

I stand corrected. JTH is correct. I was on a flight last night and didn't get to watch it. I read the latest article that was released 3 hours ago. I'll catch it on demand before Comcast pulls it off on the 25th.

They already went up to space to fight the Sharks. Where else will they go???? Sharks in Mars!!! Hasselhoff survives and is living in Mars!!

You should check out Sharktopus with Eric Roberts. Came out in 2010. $hit is hilarious.

I watched with my kids( they love that goofy crap) while simultaneously on my iPad surfing Canesport. Was not really paying attention until I saw 90201 Ian Zerring piloting the space shuttle with no other than BayWatches Hasselhoff!!! Amazing how great they piloted the shuttle with absolutely no space training at all. Just like riding a bike!!

Watched as much Sharknado as I could stomach last night and it was fun. I liked the part where the Sharknado hit the NASCAR race! That was a blast!

Sharknado 4? Hopefully Tara (somehow) gets naked!! Maybe that's asking too much!

It was fun! Not something I would generally watch.....

eMac

I was the same way. My son got me into Sharknado. I knew it would be dumb but I didn't expect it to be so funny and actually entertaining.

Part 1 didn't really have any cameos because they didn't really know how big it would obviously get. I couldn't believe the amount that were lining up for Part 2. That's when it really blew up. When I saw Cuban was going to be the president in Part 3 I was thinking this $200 budget film is making a killing. Got to love the cheesy lines.

Next NFL franchise should have Sharknado as part of the name. Logo will be off the chain, lol.

I stand corrected. JTH is correct. I was on a flight last night and didn't get to watch it. I read the latest article that was released 3 hours ago. I'll catch it on demand before Comcast pulls it off on the 25th.
Where were you going

Where were you going

The company I'm with has their Corporate Headquarters up in Norfolk, VA. It was our annual National Sales Conference. I'll tell you JT, being there from Sunday-Wednesday made me miss Boca Raton big time and appreciate South Florida even more. I was very happy to be home as were many in our group.

We usually have it down here at the Marriott in Boca but they wanted to host it up there this year. Very nice people up there but just a total different lifestyle compared to here. Had some fun at the local bars and clubs but the eye candy was pretty bad overall. Saw more beautiful women at the airport during the layover in Atlanta than in 3 days in Norfolk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT