ADVERTISEMENT

BOLTS BABY...!!!

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
11150364_855789961157556_5213717256002697254_n.jpg

HUGE GAME 7 WIN for my Lightning! Coburn the hero- bring on Montreal!

Playoff hockey is the s**t- a lot more fun that watching Golden trying to beat UVA...

Prost! (Cheers!)

I hope they kill MonreHal.........there commmmmmmies.........Stamkos is a stud.......how bout Tyler Johnson , undrafted 5'9 170.......WOW.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Not much of a hockey fan but now I'm gonna watch so I can root against the commies.
I love The Stanley Cup ......i think it is the great sporting event around , i have watched almost all of the games i would not go to bed until 1-2 am after the 10:30 west coast game.
In the east look for the Rangers or the Canadiens to come out ......it will come down to Lundquist vs Price ....edge to Price but the Rangers can Roll 4 and there defense is good
In the West look for the Ducks vs the Blackhawks and it will be the opposite from the East out here it will all be up front both teams come at you in waves and i means waves.....they fly up and down the ice and both can score
If i were to bet right now i would say the Rangers vs the Ducks only because i don't think Crawfords head is right in Chicago and i don't think Montreal has enuff scoring......i don't see a darkhorse in the East in the West i could see the Calgary Flames going a long way ......Hiller is back to his old self and they have one of the most underrated defenses in the NHL......rock solid.

Tampa Montreal should be a good series. Looking forward to watching the Rangers beat either on our way to the cup.

I will fly down and attend a game in Tampa if we play them in the ECF how is that arena? If it's anything like a Drays game I won't be the only New York Fan there.

Nice! Meanwhle I am staggering around my domicile looking for hidden vodka! I swear to GOD the maid get FIRED tomorrow!

Tampa Montreal should be a good series. Looking forward to watching the Rangers beat either on our way to the cup.

I will fly down and attend a game in Tampa if we play them in the ECF how is that arena? If it's anything like a Drays game I won't be the only New York Fan there.
I love Lundquist and i am from New York ......i don't think Tampa beats Montreal ......i actually think it is a bad matchup for the Bolts........i think Washington could give the strangers fits though.

I'll seriously try to catch some games. I like hockey and have watched a lot of playoff hockey in the past, and it's a very fast paced,exciting game. Problem is I don't have a team I root for,I watched in the past because I was betting the games.I'll put some money on the Rangers and Ducks to make the finals so I can enjoy the games.
U don't need a team just grab a couple poppers and watch........action is awesome

I love Lundquist and i am from New York ......i don't think Tampa beats Montreal ......i actually think it is a bad matchup for the Bolts........i think Washington could give the strangers fits though.

Agree with the Caps giving us trouble just happy it's not the Islanders. would have been way too much hype here in NYC around that and I can't stand Islander fans, losing to them would have been unbearable.

Can't wait to hit the Garden tomorrow night nothing like a playoff game at the worlds most famous arena.

Agree with the Caps giving us trouble just happy it's not the Islanders. would have been way too much hype here in NYC around that and I can't stand Islander fans, losing to them would have been unbearable.

Can't wait to hit the Garden tomorrow night nothing like a playoff game at the worlds most famous arena.
Lundquist is one of my favorite athletes ever.......i am praying he gets to hoist Lord Stanley

It is really hard to beat the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Sprinkle in a game 7 and you can literally feel the tension from the moment they drop the puck. And those are some tough mo fo's.

been in the hospital since late Sunday, got out yesterday. Severe back issues, couple with King Rice anxiety. lol

Is very contagious, he picked it up from Moz and JB. lol Thanks, just waiting on my surgery date. Hope fully soon.

Chronic getting worse, Have had 2 before. First broke my back in college at a game vs UK. now its getting time again to clean shyte out, Have 4 discs and a couple fused vertebrae that need fixed so the stress on the nerves down there are relieved, Have tried to work thru it, but has gotten really bad lately. Leg swelled up, had to go in. took Serious drugs(aka Honey juice) to get it clamed down enough to come home. #tarholeflu. love it.

skelly: f/k/a rcr2557 here (in St. Pete)....good luck with back issue. MD in Tampa going to do the surgery?

Sounds like some long R&R at the Vinoy is in your future. Keep us posted. God speed.

Montreal will walk away with the cup this year. I may be a graduate of the class of 95" but I was born and bred in what's considered the city that is home to the greatest hockey franchise ever. 24 Stanley Cups. No one else is even close. Also before any of you come back hard at me just remember 24 Cups and Carey Price is in a zone.
This year it will be between the Habs and the Ducks and Montreal wins in six.

Historically I would agree, but we owned Montreal this season. This team has done special players. Beat Detroit with Stamkos playing horrible. If Bishop can get constant we will go for this post season.

Historically I would agree, but we owned Montreal this season. This team has done special players. Beat Detroit with Stamkos playing horrible. If Bishop can get constant we will go for this post season.
Fck Montreal!

Montreal needs to get some more goals going. They just aren't scoring enough, imho, to beat the full strength bolts who are playing really good defense. Mont just isn't finding the back of the net. As to the Rangers, I still think they take the caps but i can see it going 6 or 7 for sure. After last night with the Caps temporarily taking back hone ice, don't count them out. I happen to be a Caps fan and Ward is my favorite player so obviously was pretty psyched at his goal with 1.8 seconds left for the win.

Don't take this the wrong way boys …..i want Tampa Bay to beat them but remember…..Price vs Bishop is a huge mismatch…….i mean HUGE……….. also playoff Hockey is so much different than the regular season……..so much different.

Montreal needs to get some more goals going. They just aren't scoring enough, imho, to beat the full strength bolts who are playing really good defense. Mont just isn't finding the back of the net. As to the Rangers, I still think they take the caps but i can see it going 6 or 7 for sure. After last night with the Caps temporarily taking back hone ice, don't count them out. I happen to be a Caps fan and Ward is my favorite player so obviously was pretty psyched at his goal with 1.8 seconds left for the win.

That game hurt last night we all stood around in shock at the Garden.
We just can't score in the playoffs Nash has vanished.

I don't like the early start time for Saturdays game. We can and have won in Washington before so just hoping for the spilt and to take it in 6 or 7.

Don't take this the wrong way boys …..i want Tampa Bay to beat them but remember…..Price vs Bishop is a huge mismatch…….i mean HUGE……….. also playoff Hockey is so much different than the regular season……..so much different.

How is that huge mismatch working for you. Bishop is a top ten goalie. Especially so far this series.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT