ADVERTISEMENT

Cane Brethren,Honest Discussion About GAYS...

Shacannnes2013

SuperCane
Feb 1, 2013
Seems to be the National Discussion (SO LETS EMBRACE THE DEBATE)! I myself have a real problem with the perception that if you haven't accepted HOMOSEXUALITY, that you're a BIGOT and people are saying COLLINS is the Jackie Robinson of this Era. I find this to be an abomination. Homosexuality is mentioned in the BIBLE as a ABOMINATION because it would end All Mankind because MEN being with MEN & WOMEN with WOMEN. The ability to reproduce would end all mankind, furthermore; it's fcking discussting! I don't accept or embrace Homosexuals! I wouldn't discriminate against them in any way or bring harm to them but I would definitely let them know if asked that I find them to be the lowest form of life & their an embarrassment to the Human Race. I am not embracing this new LGBT MOVEMENT THAT'S DESTROYING OUR GREAT NATION! I know they have the same rights and are protected by the Constitution but it doesn't mean I have to accept them as being equal because to me their not.

Wow you are pretty low with that statement. I'm a Christian myself and married to a beautiful woman. But I don't take the abhorrent stance you take. We all do things wrong in life and who are you to judge what you do is less wrong than anyone else no matter what the cause you're beating the door down on. Focus on yourself and enlightening yourself through self search. Before pointing out the splinter in another mans eye try to remove the log out of yours.

Embrace the conversation you say? Sounds more like a pot stirrer to me.

How bout embrace each person for who they are and where they come from. No need for the way you rounded that comment out.

This site is for Canes football, not politics or religion....PERIOD!!!

OP is consistently ignorant. It isn't just football.

Unfortunately you make the world a worse place to love n.

Of corse you do it in the name of religion.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I don't think the gays or lgbt give a rats ass what you think about them.why do you care soo much about what other guys do in their own bedroom? can't you just let them be without calling them names and saying how disgusting you think they are.

You see don't call me a name for not accepting HOMOSEXUALS! The BIBLE says it's an ABOMINATION and if you're calling me low for simply agreeing with the BIBLE you better check your sincerity to your religion. See that's my biggest problem with most of you people, it's like yall are attempting to force this HOMOSEXUAL SHIT down people's throat. It's my right to oppose an ABOMINATION, just as it's your right to embrace it.

Swagah64 the nerve to call my threads ignorant isn't an indictment towards me instead it points to your desperation to seek them out read it and then call me names. If I thought or believed someone was a clown and their threads were worthless, I definitely wouldn't waist anytime reading their material and then posting. Hence check to see if I've EVER EVEN OPENED A THREAD STARTED BY YOU! Now do you see the difference?

Originally posted by Shacannnes2013:
You see don't call me a name for not accepting HOMOSEXUALS! The BIBLE says it's an ABOMINATION and if you're calling me low for simply agreeing with the BIBLE you better check your sincerity to your religion. See that's my biggest problem with most of you people, it's like yall are attempting to force this HOMOSEXUAL SHIT down people's throat. It's my right to oppose an ABOMINATION, just as it's your right to embrace it.

Or better yet, you're attempting to shove the bible down our throats.

Rather if you like the thread or not,please don't respond if you fail to understand the purpose. Which is to get your individual positions on this movement and NOT TO ATTACK ME OR OTHERS ON THEIR STANCE regardless if you disagree with them on their position. Some of you just seem to want to call people names if you don't agree with them, there is no need for that. Now again, I'm not accepting this movement and I never said that the LGBT COMMUNITY GAVE A FCK ABOUT HOW I FEEL, The Holy Bible makes it clear what they are & I agree!

exactly tde!! if you don't want homosexuality being shoved down your throat but yet u shove your hypocritical religious views down our throat.it is the op right to think what he wants about anyone but it's also our right to say that u sound like a big asswhole in the process

I dont care what another person does with his or her life as long as it dont affect me. Live and let live. That being said, i do feel that it is wrong for a gay or lesbian couple to be able to adopt children. For instance if a boy is growing up in a household where 2 men are kissing each other, that child may consider that normal. I dont feel like you should subject a child to that kind of behavior. I have a family member that is gay and i dont treat him no different. But at the same time, hes not over the top flamboyant especially when he's around children. If i offended anyone with my opinion, i apologize. That was never my intentions.

Rather if you like the thread or not,please don't respond if you fail to understand the purpose. Which is to get your individual positions on this movement and NOT TO ATTACK ME OR OTHERS ON THEIR STANCE regardless if you disagree with them on their position. Some of you just seem to want to call people names if you don't agree with them, there is no need for that. Now again, I'm not accepting this movement and I never said that the LGBT COMMUNITY GAVE A FCK ABOUT HOW I FEEL, The Holy Bible makes it clear what they are & I agree!

Did it ever occur to you that there are plenty of people who do not adhere to the "Holy Bible." Just because you do doesn't make it wrong for others. Grow up!!

Pardon me if I'm wrong but I thought we were supposed to be trying to live our lives as the BIBLE TELLS US SO! It's a new world though, it's easier to oppose the BIBLE than Social Convention! I suppose you'd rather have something else shoved down your throat.

I agree 100% with the OP. I also find homosexuality to be an abomination. I don't go out looking for gays to bash but if the topic comes up I will share my view. This world has lost it's moral compass because of people like Swaggah64.

Pardon me if I'm wrong but I thought we were supposed to be trying to live our lives as the BIBLE TELLS US SO! It's a new world though, it's easier to oppose the BIBLE than Social Convention! I suppose you'd rather have something else shoved down your throat.

One thing is certain after reading your posts, which is, you need to find something else to give you direction. Anger and stupidity is no way to go through life.

Seems to be the National Discussion (SO LETS EMBRACE THE DEBATE)! I myself have a real problem with the perception that if you haven't accepted HOMOSEXUALITY, that you're a BIGOT and people are saying COLLINS is the Jackie Robinson of this Era. I find this to be an abomination. Homosexuality is mentioned in the BIBLE as a ABOMINATION because it would end All Mankind because MEN being with MEN & WOMEN with WOMEN. The ability to reproduce would end all mankind, furthermore; it's fcking discussting! I don't accept or embrace Homosexuals! I wouldn't discriminate against them in any way or bring harm to them but I would definitely let them know if asked that I find them to be the lowest form of life & their an embarrassment to the Human Race. I am not embracing this new LGBT MOVEMENT THAT'S DESTROYING OUR GREAT NATION! I know they have the same rights and are protected by the Constitution but it doesn't mean I have to accept them as being equal because to me their not.
please ban this guy. his quote referring to gay people as "the lowest form of life " is beyond offensive and is a homophobic slur. Gary get rid of this guy , i hve to call rivals. what a disgusting post.

just feel sad for you man

Jill8James- The OP has a right to his opinion. He asked for a discussion and shared his opinion.Go call rivals lmfao. BTW I consider pedophiles the lowest form of life, have me banned .....oh and drug dealers, and those involved in the sex trade are also subhuman.Go make your calls.

I could give a rats a$$ what your bible says let alone claims. What 2 people do in the privacy of their own home regardless of their sexuality is none of your business, and does not have any direct influence on your life.

Destroy our great nation? Greed and corruption destroys nations, not sexual preference. Go read another book besides the bible you might learn something. Ever thought it might be one of natures ways of population control?

Country still has staggering unemployment , still in Iraq, Afganistan, Gitmo and getting ready to go into Syria, gas at $3.75 per gallon and I am going to worry about what someone likes to do on their own time ?

Originally posted by Kameron77:
This site is for Canes football, not politics or religion....PERIOD!!!
Well said...thank U Kam77!!!!!

Amazing some of you are double speaking. You're offended by a post of me expressing my opinion about Homosexuals which in no way affectsyou but saying I should be banned for only expressing my opinion riles you up enough to say I should be banned and I'm somehow an idiot. In a couple of years some of you will be saying it's OK to do Cats, Dogs and other forms of Wildlife. Just because it's in the privacy of your bedroom doesn't make it right. Most atrocious acts are committed in private so if it being in private is enough to make it acceptable WE'RE REALLY IN FCKING TROUBLE! Really is that the best you could come up with! Privacy at home! OMG

My fault for wasting my time on you. I will personally slap myself for ever having wasted my time responding to you. Pathetic.

It's nice to see that the OP has really read the Bible and has a true understanding of the terminology used.

Do you make your wife sleep in a different room than you when she bleeds because she is unclean?

You must first have an understanding of the words they use in the Bible from the correct context before calling something an abomination in a current context.

I am so glad this asshat joined the board

The problem with this topic is that the two opposing sides have completely different agendas and will never see eye to eye. I disagree with homosexuality but I do not come out looking for gay people to bash. I believe 100% what you do in the privacy of your home is your business. However the gay issue is no longer a issue that is happening the privacy of someone's bedroom. The media and political correctness are shoving homosexuality down the throats of people who don't want to deal with it. It is every where on TV and social media. If I want to teach my children that homosexuality is wrong that is just as much my right as it is for someone to be homosexual. As I said I am not going around bashing gay people so I shouldn't get bashed for expressing my opinion that homosexuality is wrong.

The issue is about equality, and not someone's personal opinion. You can feel homosexuality is wrong, but still feel that homosexuals should be granted the same freedoms and rights as every other American.

Great post.
Originally posted by bkmorgan52:
The problem with this topic is that the two opposing sides have completely different agendas and will never see eye to eye. I disagree with homosexuality but I do not come out looking for gay people to bash. I believe 100% what you do in the privacy of your home is your business. However the gay issue is no longer a issue that is happening the privacy of someone's bedroom. The media and political correctness are shoving homosexuality down the throats of people who don't want to deal with it. It is every where on TV and social media. If I want to teach my children that homosexuality is wrong that is just as much my right as it is for someone to be homosexual. As I said I am not going around bashing gay people so I shouldn't get bashed for expressing my opinion that homosexuality is wrong.

Agree with all you said in your post. The Lord destroyed an entire city because of this behavior. he said men and women should not seek after strange flesh. This is an attempt being made quietly by our enemy, the devil, to destroy the family unit that God intended. two men cannot produce anything but disease.

I'm a Christian but as Jesus once said of a woman who was about to be stoned to death: "let him who is without sin cast the first stone." Prejudice of any kind leads to ugliness. Look at Swallow69. Repression has led to a MONSTER.

Shacannes I am saddened and scared that you get to vote.

Originally posted by canesreturn:
I'm a Christian but as Jesus once said of a woman who was about to be stoned to death: "let him who is without sin cast the first stone." Prejudice of any kind leads to ugliness. Look at Swallow69. Repression has led to a MONSTER.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
You do have a point there. If Swallow64 hadn't spent his entire life in the closet maybe he wouldn't be the raging,drug addicted lunatic that he is. A monster indeed who seems to hate people's parents, probably a coping mechanism he uses , he has probably kept his homosexuality a secret all this time because they wouldn't accept him. I would bet anything the reason he was picked on in school like he shared in the game of thrones thread was because he is effiminate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT