ADVERTISEMENT

Ebola let in to US from Liberia

sabrose

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2006
I understand this is not a sports topic.But as a physician I find it wholly irresponsible for the CDC to not have issued a quarantine on any individual traveling from any country endemic for Ebola Our open Southern border has created an increase in TB cases and an unusual children's respiratory virus has hit the midwest which has not been seen before and could be linked to Central American illegals bussed in there who were placed in Public schools.
I would warn any individual traveling in airplanes to observe extreme hygiene in any area of public contact until the completely irresponsible Obama administration and the CDC put a moratorium on people traveling here from countries endemic for the Ebola virus. While Ebola hasnt been known to spread by air it can be spread by contact with sweat or other secretions from a patient so infected. So be careful Cane fans .

So many of your posts contain overt or subtle political references that I think you may have more fun on another type of message board.

I publicly renounce anything bad I ever said about Sabrose.

You are a bit pointed and overly specific with your post, but I agree.

I shouldnt have named Obama as I cant prove he has anything to do with the lack of travel restrictions from Africa but the Southern border policies under his watch have been irresponsible and lawless. The reason for the post was not political .We as Citizens need to protect our own country and be proactive. We quarantined the sick entering into this country at Ellis Island many years ago. Our government should protect us first. If it offends some foregners too bad. We are all Americans regardless of race or religious beliefs .Its a great country and we need to band together to protect it.
What blew my mind was the spokesidiot for the CDC acting like this is no big problem and it can be contained. If an American dies from contact from this Liberian individual the CDC official who failed to stop travel from African countries endemic for Ebola should be brought up on charges of negligent homicide.

Beatles homie,you may not like the overt political implication as you called it….But the Dr. has spoken nothing but the truth sir.

Not to mention the 5k troops he sent to Africa, directly into harms way, at risk to become infected with the ebola virus and either die or bring it back to the U.S. and infect others.

By the way, i heard in the radio today that 3 of the 5 terrorist that our commander in chief traded for the " DESERTER" , are now fighting with Isis, Sil, or whatever those bastards are calling themselves….While 2 innocent journalist were beheaded by those evil sob's.

Originally posted by canecarlos:
Beatles homie,you may not like the overt political implication as you called it….But the Dr. has spoken nothing but the truth sir.

Not to mention the 5k troops he sent to Africa, directly into harms way, at risk to become infected with the ebola virus and either die or bring it back to the U.S. and infect others.

By the way, i heard in the radio today that 3 of the 5 terrorist that our commander in chief traded for the " DESERTER" , are now fighting with Isis, Sil, or whatever those bastards are calling themselves….While 2 innocent journalist were beheaded by those evil sob's.
This is the kind of post that has no place on Canesport.

People rushing here with the latest thing they heard on Hannity has no place on the board.

There are things that go beyond politics. There are serious issues we face and alot of people need to stop being blind and forget politics and get together. We could have Muslim terrorists coming in through the southern border. Ebola is a big threat if spreads in a big city.
The federal government right now has dropped the ball on terrorism ,foreign disease entry and illegal immigration It is everybody's interest to be active in this matter to let them know change has to made whoever is in office.

Originally posted by Beatles_1:

People rushing here with the latest thing they heard on Hannity has no place on the board.
Now you are getting political naming Hannity. This is a headline story on MSN which is quite liberal. This is becoming a real problem.

Beatles here is the LINK for you to check out.

LINK

BB6EvEr.img

Internal Medicine and Rheumatology I deal with Arthritis and Autoimmune disease. Complex stuff but its great to help people heal. Very rewarding..

Sabrose..

If your ever in New Orleans.. Look me up man.. You seem like the kinda guy that would be cool to share a beer with.. Not to mention we probably share the same views on... "THINGS"..

Let me know if you ever make it this way...

Originally posted by sabrose:
Internal Medicine and Rheumatology I deal with Arthritis and Autoimmune disease. Complex stuff but its great to help people heal. Very rewarding..
Thanks….Good specialty….Lots of great RX's advances , making life more meaningful to a huge amount of patients.

Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by JTH007:

Now you are getting political naming Hannity. This is a headline story on MSN which is quite liberal. This is becoming a real problem.

LINK

ec
Substitute any political commentator for Hannity then. Not sure why that bothered you in the context of the post I was quoting.

And not sure why you felt the need to share a link to the same Reuters story every news outlet is using. It isn't that I didn't believe him that the CDC announced an Ebola diagnosis, you realize that right.

I just don't think telling people to be wary while traveling needs to be infused with anti-Obama rhetoric, or why that rhetoric, or anti-Bush, etc. has any place on the board period.

LINK

ec
Substitute any political commentator for Hannity then. Not sure why that bothered you in the context of the post I was quoting.

And not sure why you felt the need to share a link to the same Reuters story every news outlet is using. It isn't that I didn't believe him that the CDC announced an Ebola diagnosis, you realize that right.

I just don't think telling people to be wary while traveling needs to be infused with anti-Obama rhetoric, or why that rhetoric, or anti-Bush, etc. has any place on the board period.
You know why you said Hannity.

I will tell you how this relates to football....

The Ebola virus mutates at an astonishing rate. It could at some point in the future become airborne. While it is a remote possibility......the day that happens say goodbye to stadium events.

You can kiss college football goodbye.....along with the rest of the economy.

So.....yeah....Sabres is right that it is a precarious thing to toy with.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Carlos
U r a great american....oh wait, I meant u r a fukin moron who gets his news from bigger morons

LINK

ec

You know why you said Hannity.
I said Hannity because the post I was quoting mentioned a claim about the prisoner swap that is getting repeated on Conservative shows and blogs.

It's so "conservative" to wonder why 5 of the worst of the worst terrorists got released......

I'd you are not questioning that gem of a decision.....I don't know what political label applies.

I shouldnt have named Obama as I cant prove he has anything to do with the lack of travel restrictions from Africa but the Southern border policies under his watch have been irresponsible and lawless. The reason for the post was not political .We as Citizens need to protect our own country and be proactive. We quarantined the sick entering into this country at Ellis Island many years ago. Our government should protect us first. If it offends some foregners too bad. We are all Americans regardless of race or religious beliefs .Its a great country and we need to band together to protect it.
What blew my mind was the spokesidiot for the CDC acting like this is no big problem and it can be contained. If an American dies from contact from this Liberian individual the CDC official who failed to stop travel from African countries endemic for Ebola should be brought up on charges of negligent homicide.
Hey, whatever, and whoever is responsible. Appreciate your post.

Lol exactly what I was thinking Keren. People use science to express racial ideology. Nazis were awesome at it. This is not the OPS first or last foray into racial dribble.
Fostering fear of the brown people is now on Fox agenda. Terrorists only stuck US on Ws watch as I recall. Idiotic divisive post.

Wow some of you guys have no clue what it's like to live out side your bubbles. Thank you Sabrose ! Great and timely heads up. This should have nothing to do with politics my bros, what the CDC allowed is called an unnecessary risk that will kill you. Viruses spread, and can mutate, and one that has no reliable cure should be respected, especially considering we take our families on busses, planes, and enjoy going to crowded football stadiums. No disrespect toward anyone's political views, but this topic isn't and shouldn't be taken as anything political. His advice or heads up could save a life if it educates you. Thanks Sabrose ! way to uphold the pledge

Originally posted by kerem:

Carlos
U r a great american....oh wait, I meant u r a fukin moron who gets his news from bigger morons
And you can go fuhk yourself you Obama loving POS.

The last thing Obummer cares about is our borders. Terrorism, Ebola etc. be damned. Nothing to see here.

Meanwhile, the journalists who put on Big Boy pants, NY Times, USA TODAY and WSJ all reporting that Ebola is contained.

Pandemics happen for many reasons but fear mongering for political gain by a licensed doctor with an obvious agenda and axe to grind
is unethical in my view.

I understand this is not a sports topic.But as a physician I find it wholly irresponsible for the CDC to not have issued a quarantine on any individual traveling from any country endemic for Ebola  Our open Southern border has created an increase in TB cases and an unusual children's respiratory virus has hit the midwest  which has not been seen before and could be linked to Central American illegals bussed in there who were placed in Public schools.
    I would warn any individual traveling in airplanes to observe extreme hygiene in any area of public contact  until the completely irresponsible Obama administration and the CDC put a moratorium on people traveling here from countries endemic for the Ebola virus. While Ebola hasnt been known to spread by air it can be spread by contact with sweat or other secretions from a patient so infected. So be careful Cane fans .

I have to be honest but this is one of the most speculative, non-factual, piece of garbage post I have ever read.

Did you really just blame a respiratory infection on our "southern border"?

Next time try and do some really research on topics rather than trying to quote 10 misleading headlines that are completely disproven.

Originally posted by bbcane:

Carlos
Wow...such a witty, clever response....very impressive.
U need to lay off the roids....u have full on case of meat head ROID RAGE.....ask the good doctor, mr sabrose, he will tell u hannity is good and roids r bad.

U r such a neanderthal, u r approacing THUG status

Canesr.

Yes, people use science to express racial ideologies. ...and those people are called Progressives! !!

It was the Progressives that advanced eugenics....the race science of the Nazis. They were Ivy League educated scientists ..... and they sterilized over 80,000 Americans against their will.

Alex. Eugenics was advanced by Nativist elements in our society who feared immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe and wanted to preserve a "whiter" America.

This post was edited on 9/30 7:45 PM by canesrule21'ships

According to the CDC"

Ebola symptoms generally appear between two and 21 days after infection, meaning there is a significant window during which an infected person can escape detection, allowing them to travel. Frieden emphasized that Ebola cannot be spread through the air but only through contact with bodily fluids such as blood, diarrhoea and tears.

So, don't cry on your neighbors shoulder while flying.

Thank you sabrose for what many of us informed have been keeping an eye on. When your number one goal is to placate those outside of our own borders, it is only logical that we may have to defend ourselves soon enough, as those brave in Benghazi found out. Only this time it may be from people without guns.
And for those "baiters", instigators and "disrupters"....they will be knocking on our door when it is too late.

Originally posted by bbcane:

Carlos
BBCANE…Thanks for putting that POS in it's place…If it wasn't for your reply i would've never found out what transpired, since i have that communist jerk POS on IGNORE…..U.S.A.

Guys, we have a Muslim president and he is not loyal to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights or America and neither is the majority in Congress. And I can assure you of this, the blatant disregard for our culture and our freedoms is going to result in a lot pain for the American people. The American people are going to learn a hard lesson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT