ADVERTISEMENT

FSU football collapsing again!

DBEACH442

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2021
This is the quality of individual Norvell is getting to their program. Norvell is toast waiting for the inevitable! His genius player apparently actually did get an NIL deal, but did not fulfill all the obligations of the deal and still expects to get full financial compensation for the things he never did.

Yeah, somebody might tell FSU players that’s called illegal under the table money pay for play, not NIL. And somebody might want to tell all those genius FSU football players that you only get NIL deals if you are an active member of the team not someone holding out. Also they might tell all those Rhodes Scholars playing football at FSU that the school has all the leverage and if you just announced to the world that you want to get paid cash to play without doing anything for it any school that you transfer to in America will have the NCAA up their ass looking at everything they do. That is if any decent programs even consider taking this clown after this idiot move.

As Canes fan you just got to love the dumpster fire that is happening in Trailerhasee now!

@IngramSmith
Mar 9, 2022
The Jarvis Brownlee situation is an interesting one & I am sure there are 2 sides to every story. As I understand it, the frustration is not about the lack of an NIL deal. IMO, there was one present.
@IngramSmith
From what I have heard Brownlee did not meet the min requirement of the agreement and as such compensation has either been delayed or will not be occurring.

Link to article: https://www.totalprosports.com/2022...e-player-to-hold-out-due-to-lack-of-nil-deal/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News