ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Can you please ask some tough questions regarding the D , Baker , And McCloud

polobaby0927

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
I loved our offensive performance . We literally have the best Kicker , Punter and Tight End in College Football and King and Cam are top 5 at their respective positions . Lashlee is what this program has needed for The last 20 years . Had Richt Hited Lashlee we would be talking playoffs last 3 years . BUT.......

That D , Baker , McCloud ...Horrible last night . Baker all giddy after giving up 500 yards 300 passing and 200 rushing made me sick to my stomach . Besides Bubba, Phillips amd 2-3 more players, everyone is out of position or giving up on plays (Roche ), McCloud , Steed,Ford . Somthing is seriously wrong and it seems nobody is critical enough in the media , So Gary or Matt please bring the heat to Manny and Baker this week during question hour . Ask why 6th year seniors are still arm tackling and taking bad angles ? Why does every back and outside play beat our linebackers ? Safeties saving the linebackers all game for two games straight !!
Gary Ferman or Matt Shodell ... Please

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News