ADVERTISEMENT

Holy $Hit Rose for 33333

CEiAuJCVIAAXqmu.jpg

I always root for whoever is playing against Lebron, but did he call glass on that one? That was a horrible shot that was off by so much it banked in. Hard to act like the man after that. I will take it though. Go bulls.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I always root for whoever is playing against Lebron, but did he call glass on that one? That was a horrible shot that was off by so much it banked in. Hard to act like the man after that. I will take it though. Go bulls.

Karma...shot came on inbound pass after LJ got away with a foul (terrible non call) that would have put Rose on the line with 3 seconds left

Ahhh... Beat me to it. If he didn't call it, you can't count it. I'm just shocked he didn't blow out a knee when he landed.

LJ fouled the $hit out of him before the Bulls called TO. Cavs out in round 2 would be sweet.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I'm no Heat fan. But the way LeBron did Miami, I'd be happy if he never sniffed another NBA Finals appearance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT