Miami 46 points today 21

Duke 2 points today 45

If this is not coaching please give me your better explanation

Just tallied UM and Duke roster:

Total 4 star and 5 star players on each team:

Miami 46 points today 21

Duke 2 points today 45

Garcia's pathetic Int's were not caused by poor coaching. We turned the ball over eight times leading to 31 Duke points. Do you also blame the coaches for the turnovers?

Last edited:
Reactions: BOUTHEU
Yes I do---using wrong players...all 4 stars losing to Southern something Miss.... now scorched by Duke---yes it's inferior coaching with the highest paid staff in the ACC 3x Duke's coaching salaries

Reactions: Europe Cane
U football talent much better than the basketball school team Duke...why we lose?

Please explain.

In my career when our business went south the CEO was blamed and then fired---I was promoted to replace him. Two years later when I was unable to increase our company's once market leading share in the men's underwear market I was ignominiously fired at our annual shareholder meeting.

Thankfully after being on the beach for 16 months I got job at a Div 2 college business school teaching a course in "Executive Behavior."

I think Mario might start thinking about a down-sized career, as I had to do. It's not all bad and his fading honeymoon in his home town seems a lot like what happened to me when the Chinese began making cheap cotton undies.

Good luck Mario but you aint no Manny despite tour resume.

You all can attack this response all you want and tell me it’s a 3 year plan. You all who think you know everything convinced the BOT to make all these changes you got it except it doesn’t make a difference same result. But a activity it does. Last year against Duke TVD put up 50 on them. I’ll keep going to the games. But there is a deep problem here. Unfortunately unlike you all geniuses I don’t pretend to know how to fix it.

U football talent much better than the basketball school team Duke...why we lose?

Please explain.

In my career when our business went south the CEO was blamed and then fired---I was promoted to replace him. Two years later when I was unable to increase our company's once market leading share in the men's underwear market I was ignominiously fired at our annual shareholder meeting.

Thankfully after being on the beach for 16 months I got job at a Div 2 college business school teaching a course in "Executive Behavior."

I think Mario might start thinking about a down-sized career, as I had to do. It's not all bad and his fading honeymoon in his home town seems a lot like what happened to me when the Chinese began making cheap cotton undies.

Good luck Mario but you aint no Manny despite tour resume.
Mario's career includes twice being named "Coach of the Year" for different teams. Your sad tale of selling "men's undies" does not mean he needs to start thinking about a "down-sized career" as you did. This is his first season as HC here. Give the man a fair chance to show what he can achieve.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Oh we definitely have coaching issues. Even die hard Mario fans can not deny that
We've been mediocre for years but now you expect an immediate return to dominance? Give the man a fair chance to show what he can achieve. Sound reasonable?

Because we change Head Coaches more than any team in the Nation and still suck every year. this is a Player issue. They're Rated High and talented coming out of High School, but their charachter, intelligence and discipline sucks. We need Smart disciplined football players.

Just tallied UM and Duke roster:

Total 4 star and 5 star players on each team:

Miami 46 points today 21

Duke 2 points today 45

Telling you right now the majority of our issues are player issues. Yes, some are teaching issues but after watching the last few games players are put in a position to make plays they just don't do it or they try to do there own thing. I really feel that its a culture that has to change and hopefully Mario is here to make that change. We have a lot of spots open for positions next year and we will see if its the coaching. Because honestly I feel that the coaches are working with what they have and what they have is the trash that Manny left behind.

We've been mediocre for years but now you expect an immediate return to dominance? Give the man a fair chance to show what he can achieve. Sound reasonable?
Lol. Never said Mario was the problem. I have issues with Gattis and KS. I am tired of seeing Gattis run the same play over and over on first down. And trying to use the smallest backs we have on short yardage. And Steel just needs to decide who his starters are. That is the coaching issues I have and again even the best of Mario fans can see some silly calls especially by the offense. For me Gattis is like Dan Enos all over again,

Reactions: Europe Cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT