ADVERTISEMENT

Huh? An inappropriate prank?

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
So seven teenagers break into Ray Allens home in Coral Gables and the police just call it a prank. WTF!!! His wife was home and was scared to death. Called the cops and they all ran laughing.

What is wrong with these cops?

Ummmm, where I am from this is called a breaking and entering charge at least. Not a "harmless prank" so don't do that again.

Not to start a shitstorm but if
merry pranksters had been black, SWAT team responds and merry pranksters shot and hogtied.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by cdwright40
So seven teenagers break into Ray Allens home in Coral Gables and the police just call it a prank. WTF!!! His wife was home and was scared to death. Called the cops and they all ran laughing.

What is wrong with these cops?

Ummmm, where I am from this is called a breaking and entering charge at least. Not a "harmless prank" so don't do that again.

good post

Originally posted by canesrule21'ships:
merry pranksters had been black, SWAT team responds and merry pranksters shot and hogtied.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Yeah....not to start crap but this is very irritating. I don't care what color they are but that just in unacceptable. I don't blame Ray Allen. I would be pissed! You scare my wife half to death and nothing happens?

And if victim was white and 7 black kids broke in national headlines tomorrow re "night of terror in South Florida."

Race has everything to do with it. If these punks are black and victim is white they are sitting in jail tonight if they aren't shot first. Sorry CD this is reality. Although I am not black as some of the stereotyping nitwits on this Board believe, I am not going to sugarcoat it. Somebody breaks into my house in the middle of night they are gonna eat lead. Cops not necessary except for cleanup.

Although some of the racist rabble on this board are mired in the culture of EXCUSES for this kind of behavior, if the races were flipped they would be talking about single moms gaming system as cause of this horrific crime.

Ray Allen is astonished how understanding Gables cops can be when home invaders/ burglars of occupied dwelling are not black.

Seven black 19 year olds breaking into white owned home, innocent pranksters or not, are going down if cops are called.

Originally posted by cdwright40:
It is a B&E dude. Breaking and Entering. Race has nothing to do with it.
I think he was talking about rerun.

You don't break into another persons house regardless of race or neighborhood.
You just don't F with another persons property period! Good way to get yourself killed

Originally posted by sladeobrien:
You just don't F with another persons property period! Good way to get yourself killed
And that is truth from South Florida to Nome, Alaska and all points in between.

Only if the pranksters had robbed $50 of cigars from a convenience store and shoved around the owner.

Except cop in that case did not know he was a suspect. Try again.

Originally posted by mozdukemod:

Originally posted by sladeobrien:
And that is truth from South Florida to Nome, Alaska and all points in between.
Yep! I could care less what color the home owner is. You do NOT break in or step foot in someones home uninvited. Period. This ticks me off. It is an excellent way to get yourself killed. This is sending a very bad message. You have to arrest all of them and charge them with breaking and entering at the very least. His wife was there alone and she was scared to death. This is as serious as it gets for me. To tell these people don't do that again. It was a bad joke is embarrassing for police. It is disrespectful to the home owner. I am glad Allen hired an attorney and are pursuing this.

It was reported locally that there were boxes and other things in the front yard that would lead one to believe that that the house had been vacated.. It's been in the paper that he was leaving so let's not make this into a shit storm.
It was a case of kids thinking they would get a chance to see a celebrity's house that they thought had been vacated.
Nothing sinister or race related here. Move along.

The kid did not deserve to get shot unless the witnesses are withholding info to the contrary, which I don't believe is the case b/c of the unanimity of the onlookers.

But let's be honest.

The kid was a thug.

Thugs eventually run into the wrong side of a barrel.

CD you are missing the point. The issue is why did the po po characterize it as a "prank" instead of a crime? The law should be color blind. Do you honestly believe it was in this case?

It's not B&E because they came in through an open door. Trespassing yes. B&E no. Still, these kids should have known better.

Originally posted by 4210:
It was reported locally that there were boxes and other things in the front yard that would lead one to believe that that the house had been vacated.. It's been in the paper that he was leaving so let's not make this into a shit storm.
It was a case of kids thinking they would get a chance to see a celebrity's house that they thought had been vacated.
Nothing sinister or race related here. Move along.
These were obviously Gables rich kids and the cops were trying to give them a pass. They need to be taught a lesson for what they did to this woman and her kids.

It is ironic and sad that the people that scream the loudest about racism are the same ones that are only able to see things in black and white.

Re-Run, since you brought up race, yet again, what do you think of this video that has not hit the media?

This post was edited on 8/17 9:37 AM by dalvarad

See for yourself

CD you are missing the point. The issue is why did the po po characterize it as a "prank" instead of a crime? The law should be color blind. Do you honestly believe it was in this case?

It was characterized as a prank because that is what they kids told them it was. The police didn't come up with that. The kids did. They said they didn't think anyone was home. So, they just wanted to see the house....blah blah blah.

The police just said okay.

I am sure if 7 black kids characterized it as a prank po po says: prank on you suckas!

daltard that is a horrific video depicting idiotic racist violence. But we are discussing how the po po characterize actions based on race. Your event in no way negates my point.

Did Ray Allen ask for a charge to be brought against the 7 of them? Because I would be really surprised if he did and the police refused.

It's my understanding that the kids broke in and told the cops that they thought the family already moved and it was uninhabited and wanted to see the house and left as soon as they went in the bedroom and saw people there. As a result, since nothing can prove that wrong, they were charged with a misdemeanor. It is not the police's place to go beyond that and that the Allen's were informed they would have to press charges for it to go beyond that. The Allens chose not to and the matter ended there.

According to rerun, Ray Allen must be racists against blacks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT