ADVERTISEMENT

KAMALA HARRIS

How are the homies in French Town treating you?
Not familiar with French Town, but sounds like you have some history there. Is that where you got your nickname, Cankles-up Cems?

GRB,

I was intrigued by your post about how a Republican have historically done in California. Turns out, California was a reliable Republican State all the way to 1992 when Bill Clinton won. It’s been a blue state ever since.

But look at who carried California in the presidential elections:

Eisenhour 1952 and 56
Nixon 1960, 68 and 72
Ford 1976
Reagan 1980 and 1984
Bush 1988

Amazingly consistent as a Republican State....until 1992 and thereafter.

Will this evolution continue from West to East? .Washington and Oregon already done. Nevada, Arizona and Colorado in process. Then Texas? Ultimately Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. Once we see the flip in Texas and Florida, it’ll be game over for Republicans in the White House.
Fantasy land. People are getting fired over admitting they support Trump, so polls and eveything else mean little. Failed liberal policies are turning the tide.

Reactions: grbcane
Actually, the name I'm familiar with for you is fukk boy. At least that's what the homies in French Town refer to you. I wonder why?
Cems. Be careful of your personal attacks and sexual fetish innuendos or you could be banned again, or, I mean, you’ll be going on another humanitarian mission. Lol lol!

Actually, the name I'm familiar with for you is fukk boy. At least that's what the homies in French Town refer to you. I wonder why?
You aiming for another 30 days in exile? I’m sure you and “the homies” have plenty of names you can’t spell for people you’re inferior to and envious of. I wake up every day happy to know I’m better than you and every single one of your “homies”. Maybe someone driving through Frenchtown or wherever you losers congregate will throw you some spare change today.

You aiming for another 30 days in exile? I’m sure you and “the homies” have plenty of names you can’t spell for people you’re inferior to and envious of. I wake up every day happy to know I’m better than you and every single one of your “homies”. Maybe someone driving through Frenchtown or wherever you losers congregate will throw you some spare change today.
You're a loser.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: gokcub
She will need some skills...and Harris has all the requisite skills.
giphy.gif
ask Willie Brown

What's your next Coronavirus prediction? The virus will disappear by Labor Day?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
I said we would open mid April, and some stated began opening April 19th. Not bad. Since you didn’t provide a prediction, you have no skin. Careful to not get banned again!

You're a loser.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You certainly didn’t learn your lesson from Gary banning you. Not only did you lose the war of words, you also got banned. The epitome of “loser”. Carry on though, Cankles-Up Cems.

Reactions: BreakingCane
The smear campaign is inevitable. Biden could do wrong if he had picked Susan Rice. The GOP would rake her over the coals on Benghazi; she was the NSA advisor. Bottom line is The house majority at the time was the GOP.
They underfunded Obama's request by $128M

Reactions: zackbear
She will need some skills...and Harris has all the requisite skills.
giphy.gif
ask Willie Brown

Disgusting and totally misleading! Mayor Brown's willie is trafe. Kamala now only consumes kosher meat.

You said alot of shzt that wasn't true.
Duh, it’s called “predict when things will open.” No one was right. In fact, I even said it likely won’t happen mid April just a few minutes after the prediction. Keep running with it, though..

Duh, it’s called “predict when things will open.” No one was right. In fact, I even said it likely won’t happen mid April just a few minutes after the prediction. Keep running with it, though..
Give us your prediction if w'ell have Christmas this year. Inquiring minds want to know your prediction.

Give us your prediction if w'ell have Christmas this year. Inquiring minds want to know your prediction.
When you get banned again, will you lie about it again and tell everyone you were on a humanitarian mission?

Reactions: utatem
So your "prediction" about the virus disappearing by Easter was another lie?
Your TDS has you confused with Trumps prediction. I said things would be open by Mid April, and I was nearly correct, since states stared opening a few days later.
Again, tread lightly, don get triggered and get banned again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT