ADVERTISEMENT

Let Me Get This Straight: So they knew this guy was a woman beater?

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ribing-abuse/ar-BBIU98J?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

WOW....These are more morally bankrupt people than ever running the white house at this point. Now, can I say your fake outrage at the Clintons is...well....FAKE OUTRAGE?

This is just crazy!

Now it is time to cover for Trump again. Now we have to hear how he didn't know. WTF does this guy know? lmao. He never has any idea of all the corruption and/or nonsense going on around him yet he is the one common denominator.

All you people that talk about an outsider draining the swamp? Well, this is kind of like sending the swamp monster, the creature from the black lagoon in to drain the swamp. Why the heck would he drain a swamp that he helped create again with his donations to the left, the right and the center?

I'm all for draining the swamp but can we have people that are qualified doing this please? Just because you say drain the swamp and he is in your party, that doesn't make him the right guy. It's time for this republican party to stand up for America. I am getting sick of every day or so finding out how much of a swamp monster Trump and/or his peeps are. It's non stop.

Meantime at the ranch, it looks like living off Obama is coming to an end with the Dow. Trump has his name tagged to this...2 of the worst days in the history of the DOW. Let that marinate!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ribing-abuse/ar-BBIU98J?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

WOW....These are more morally bankrupt people than ever running the white house at this point. Now, can I say your fake outrage at the Clintons is...well....FAKE OUTRAGE?

This is just crazy!

Now it is time to cover for Trump again. Now we have to hear how he didn't know. WTF does this guy know? lmao. He never has any idea of all the corruption and/or nonsense going on around him yet he is the one common denominator.

All you people that talk about an outsider draining the swamp? Well, this is kind of like sending the swamp monster, the creature from the black lagoon in to drain the swamp. Why the heck would he drain a swamp that he helped create again with his donations to the left, the right and the center?

I'm all for draining the swamp but can we have people that are qualified doing this please? Just because you say drain the swamp and he is in your party, that doesn't make him the right guy. It's time for this republican party to stand up for America. I am getting sick of every day or so finding out how much of a swamp monster Trump and/or his peeps are. It's non stop.

Meantime at the ranch, it looks like living off Obama is coming to an end with the Dow. Trump has his name tagged to this...2 of the worst days in the history of the DOW. Let that marinate!
Kelly also previously testified at courtmartial of a notorious sexual harasser whom he admired. There is no bottom to how low this Administration gets.
SMDH

Kelly also previously testified at courtmartial of a notorious sexual harasser whom he admired. There is no bottom to how low this Administration gets.
SMDH
Nope....there is no bottom. The only responses are Clinton or Obama conspiracy theories. Nothing in regards to the moral bankruptcy of this administration. It's frankly embarrassing. I'm going to Germany next month and they really hate this administration over there too.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Lol. The only person in Hillary's sights was Putin. He feared her so bigly he rigged election for Trump who won't even impose legally mandated sanctions voted by Congress.

Putin scared of Hillary? Lol, she was bought and paid for already. How else did they get 20% of our Uranium? I mean this is the shit you make nuclear bombs with and she sold 20% of ours to Russia. Putin was happy.

Putin scared of Hillary? Lol, she was bought and paid for already. How else did they get 20% of our Uranium? I mean this is the shit you make nuclear bombs with and she sold 20% of ours to Russia. Putin was happy.
And then the fact she was paying Russia for info for a fake dossier all while her husband is giving bullshit speeches in Russia.

Creature+From+the+Black+Lagoon.jpg

And then the fact she was paying Russia for info for a fake dossier all while her husband is giving bullshit speeches in Russia.
Another right wing fairy tale. Repugs primary opponents commissioned Steele Dossier on Trump.

MI6 top intelligence agency in world.

Nope....there is no bottom. The only responses are Clinton or Obama conspiracy theories. Nothing in regards to the moral bankruptcy of this administration. It's frankly embarrassing. I'm going to Germany next month and they really hate this administration over there too.

Tell all the Germans you meet how proud you are of them for taking in so many refugees. They’ll love you. BTW Germany beautiful this time of year, why don’t you make it an extended stay.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You are nothing but a hater of this country and freedom.

Leave please.
CD is nothing except and militant who hates America! Yet for all his bullshit he’s here on CaneSport daily as usual doing zero to make this a better country!! He’s all bullshit

You are nothing but a hater of this country and freedom.

Leave please.
Why does he hate this country? Because he is pointing out our chief of staff defends abusive asshole? Maybe he doesn't want that representing us.

Why does he hate this country? Because he is pointing out our chief of staff defends abusive asshole? Maybe he doesn't want that representing us.
Doesn’t matter what he wants, the people spoke!! Others have opinions also! You sound like a little girl who didn’t get what she wanted because someone else won!! Trump is the president shut up about it already!! The electorate spoke!! You cry about democracy yet shit on democracy when it doesn’t suit you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT