ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals are so Peaceful

mrpants

SuperCane
Jan 2, 2011
You probably never heard of Chris Dorner. He's a former LAPD police officer that just went section 8.

He's also registered Democrat like George Zimmerman.

So Chris Dorner went on a shooting rampage in California (yet another state with tough gun laws) and wrote a bat shit crazy manifesto.

Here are some snippets:

"Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough,
Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith
Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and
follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom
Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. …Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist."

"You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in
Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when
in essence you are to address him as simply, President."

"If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now
to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a
30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor?" (Sounds like CD)

"Mr. Morgan, the problem that many
American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun
control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that
is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know
that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws[.]"

This case is buried or mentioned in passing. If this guy was a Rep it would be like the end of the world. Just like other Dems, or leftist Earth Lib Front attacks etc ad nauseous are buried to support a narrative. Liberal messaging reminds me of the water boy's Mom where everything was the evil. It's nuts.

You see it's never good to paint with a broad brush something about missing details.

Absolutely Surf, well done, you expose libs the way they are. The tolerant left in this nation is so tolerant of course, unless you disagree with them.

They become so agitated and start calling names. Names like you must be an idiot, because you are conservative or a Republican. That we all should be happy to have the govt. to think for us, tell us what we can say or where we need to work etc...

Progressive Liberals can look to their idols, Stalin, Mao, Hitler and Pol Pot. Those guys who all murdered 120 million civilians by starving them to death or just killing them in other bizarre ways.

Such brilliant men, don't you agree??
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I'm surprised they haven't jumped on this thread yet. I am going to take a different approach from now on. I am going to vote liberal in hopes to reset the whole damn country. Give them what they want I am going to be debt free this year and if they take some of my guns (they cant get them all) and my pension I will still survive.

Originally posted by King_Cane:
Absolutely Surf, well done, you expose libs the way they are. The tolerant left in this nation is so tolerant of course, unless you disagree with them.

They become so agitated and start calling names. Names like you must be an idiot, because you are conservative or a Republican. That we all should be happy to have the govt. to think for us, tell us what we can say or where we need to work etc...

Progressive Liberals can look to their idols, Stalin, Mao, Hitler and Pol Pot. Those guys who all murdered 120 million civilians by starving them to death or just killing them in other bizarre ways.

Such brilliant men, don't you agree??
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Only liberals claim to be brilliant. Others let their peers gift such labels. It's a matter of humility as well.

That's the problem. They believe that others (us) are beneath them and such should NOT have a right to an opinion. It's concerning.

To bad and so sad for libs.

Well, I can't say I know that Liberals are brilliant. I suspect it is like anything else. You always have some brilliant ones and some stupid ones so I don't think it is too smart to paint a group with a broad brush.

Here is what I do know. Liberals are in office now for a reason. The people have spoken. Everyone gets a voice in this country and all the voices have been heard. So, it is what it is. You don't have to like it.

I don't think I want to ever go back to W. and the 8 years of corporate welfare, lies to support unnecessary wars to bail out military contractors, and nearly bankrupt the nation. And now we find W. was painting nudes of himself while shitting or bathing.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by canesreturn:
I don't think I want to ever go back to W. and the 8 years of corporate welfare, lies to support unnecessary wars to bail out military contractors, and nearly bankrupt the nation. And now we find W. was painting nudes of himself while shitting or bathing.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Everything you accuse GW BO actually does:
Corporate Welfare: Wall Street bundlers, Goldman Sachs, United Auto Workers, Solyndra to name a fewWars: We are "in country" in 5 different countries retardBankrupt: we are right now insolvent BO eats dogs.
Can you imagine for a moment if GW wanted to fly friggin surveillance drones over the US!!? Yeah, ok. Drones dude.

Well, I can't say I know that Liberals are brilliant. I suspect it is like anything else. You always have some brilliant ones and some stupid ones so I don't think it is too smart to paint a group with a broad brush.

Here is what I do know. Liberals are in office now for a reason. The people have spoken. Everyone gets a voice in this country and all the voices have been heard. So, it is what it is. You don't have to like it.
Please all normal truth telling Canes see above!! CD states "liberals are in office for a reason, the people have spoken, everyone gets a voice and the voices have been heard. So it is what it is. You don't have to like it" oh CD we shall reap what we sow!! Your fork tuonge has got you trapped again!! I guess this applies both ways! And like CD says "you don't have to like it, the people have spoken"

Please all normal truth telling Canes see above!! CD states "liberals are in office for a reason, the people have spoken, everyone gets a voice and the voices have been heard. So it is what it is. You don't have to like it" oh CD we shall reap what we sow!! Your fork tuonge has got you trapped again!! I guess this applies both ways! And like CD says "you don't have to like it, the people have spoken"

You must not have a life. You pulled back a thread that is 4 years old.

images

Great job digging this up. The hypocrisy never ends. Apparently "you don't have to like it, the people have spoken" doesn't apply if CD,rerun and Cems don't like how the people spoke.

Someone with half a brain would be glad the truth is on table for everyone to see! You however enjoy playing dumb!! And my life is seeking the truth, Fyi liberals don't know this however I'll let you in on a secret: THE TRUTH NEVER GETS OLD! As CD says "deal with it"
I'm sorry but I have to set you straight here. @cems52 isn't playing dumb, he's a mouth breathing imbecile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT