ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 2 ND tickets

I have 2 tickets in section 352 with no one in front of one of the seats on the end and has a GREAT view. They're goin for $200 plus fees and taxes online. PM and make an offer if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: bkmorgan52
those seats are garbage ....youre better off watching on tv...anyone spending 200 is seriously asting their money....corner seats in the end zone that high up at 200?! smh

those seats are garbage ....youre better off watching on tv...anyone spending 200 is seriously asting their money....corner seats in the end zone that high up at 200?! smh

There really aren't any bad seats at the Rock. Watch on TV? Rather than be AT the game?? Talk about a cheap non-fan.

Do your research because for 2 seats higher up in the same section are $464 for the pair....Im not asking that and as the post says to make an offer. So if you don't like it move along. But no worries, tickets are in the middle of being purchased...smh

There really aren't any bad seats at the Rock. Watch on TV? Rather than be AT the game?? Talk about a cheap non-fan.
really a cheap non fan?! lol.....I attend two games a year all the way from ohio and sit between the 45-50 no more than 10 rows up.....theres a difference between being cheap and ignorant ....paying 200 for corner end zone seats three decks up falls under the latter ...theres def a better way to spend your hard earned dough...id rather donate 200 to a homeless shelter than pay 200 for some trash seats in the upper deck .....

really a cheap non fan?! lol.....I attend two games a year all the way from ohio and sit between the 45-50 no more than 10 rows up.....theres a difference between being cheap and ignorant ....paying 200 for corner end zone seats three decks up falls under the latter ...theres def a better way to spend your hard earned dough...id rather donate 200 to a homeless shelter than pay 200 for some trash seats in the upper deck .....

YOUR opinion ... there are some excellent seats in the upper level. 62,500 people don't fit on the 50 yard line. You are being ignorant criticizing a fan for wanting to be at one of the hottest games of the year .. and that is the price for the upper level. I have season tickets on the club level .. those seats are going for crazy money for single game. I could sell my seats and cover the cost of my season tickets and parking pass .. but I will be there .. and I hope the upper level is full and rocking.

Just FYI - the upper level seats are great. We have club seats and go up there voluntarily for quiet games like Toledo.

Sight lines are better than my seats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT