ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Epstein indictment will lead to a domino effect.

They have the flight logs with who’s on the planes girls initials on these also. Logs are from more than one pilot. Epstein’s sentence or deal was from high up political people they stated he was covered by CIA. This is going to get interesting.

It will get interesting. Let's hope Putin can "fix" this like he "fixed" the 2016 election in Trump's favor.

It will get interesting. Let's hope Putin can "fix" this like he "fixed" the 2016 election in Trump's favor.

You asked for proof it was provided. Then you respond with something that’s been proved wrong. The best part is you don’t even see a problem with this thought process.

Yeah because we all know he did nothing before he was caught.....smdh. Some of us aren't that stupid. He is a child didler. I'm certain he has been his entire adult life. He is another POS friendly with Trump.....in a pretty long line of them.
LMAO @ CDWRONG45. Epstein was involved with Clinton exponentially more than Trump. Which simply shared NewYork celebrity status at some point in time.
Can’t wait for the dirt to come out on Billy.
Regardless, REMEMBER Trump is President, and will be til 2024!

I hope this Epstein perv drops the hammer on all these right wing pervs including Bill Clinton if he's part of this pussy ring. Smh
Yep...and it's hilarious how hyenas think we give a shit if Clinton goes down with them. That's the difference bettween us and them. They want to come here and defend nonsense. No matter what it is.... they will never admit it is nonsense. They will take personal shots and blame the media....and look at every false equivalence... just to excuse nonsense.

Reactions: cems52
LMAO @ CDWRONG45. Epstein was involved with Clinton exponentially more than Trump. Which simply shared NewYork celebrity status at some point in time.
Can’t wait for the dirt to come out on Billy.
Regardless, REMEMBER Trump is President, and will be til 2024!
Lmao...do you seriously think I give a shit about blasting Bill Clinton? I have said a million times here I am no fan of the Clintons either. They are just less of a POS than Trump. Smarter.

Now you’re talking! Finally we agree on something.
No we don't. You want to protect Trump. I despise pervs that harm kids......no party affiliations. You either with us or not. Take a stance and condemn Trump's past behavior of disrespecting women. And the jury is still out if he was part of this pedophile ring.

No we don't. You want to protect Trump. I despise pervs that harm kids......no party affiliations. You either with us or not. Take a stance and condemn Trump's past behavior of disrespecting women. And the jury is still out if he was part of this pedophile ring.
Show me any kind of evidence linking Trump to having sex with minors. Show me something Cems other than your 3 ring circus mind melt. I’ll wait for your evidence

He’s defended Trump pertaining to the Russia hoax, and obstruction, but he’s already endorsed Biden. His core values are with the Democrat party.

Had not heard he endorsed Joe. I take your word on that. Point was that Dershowitz defended Trump quite a bit just about every time I'd see him on the news Seemed odd, out of place, almost as tho Trump had a retainer on him as his client. Why odd? Because I knew Dershowitz leaned left.

Dershowitz has been accused by two women (as far as I read) of being forced to have sex with him by Epstein. One is an older allegation, the other more recent. Dershowitz vehemently denies these allegations.

If the SDNY decides to cut some sort of deal with Epstein, who knows where this case ends up? There could be a multitude of high profile people implicated, and I wonder if Epstein collected any evidence of these sexcapades against other high rollers just in case he had to use it against them for one thing or another, or in a situation like this, to cop a plea.

Had not heard he endorsed Joe. I take your word on that. Point was that Dershowitz defended Trump quite a bit just about every time I'd see him on the news Seemed odd, out of place, almost as tho Trump had a retainer on him as his client. Why odd? Because I knew Dershowitz leaned left.

Dershowitz has been accused by two women (as far as I read) of being forced to have sex with him by Epstein. One is an older allegation, the other more recent. Dershowitz vehemently denies these allegations.

If the SDNY decides to cut some sort of deal with Epstein, who knows where this case ends up? There could be a multitude of high profile people implicated, and I wonder if Epstein collected any evidence of these sexcapades against other high rollers just in case he had to use it against them for one thing or another, or in a situation like this, to cop a plea.

A lot of people aren’t going to look to good, he made the comment while he was talking about the FISA abuses, basically saying it was all bad, but he wasn’t voting for Trump, Biden was his guy. It was a comment made in conversation, not an official endorsement.

Show me any kind of evidence linking Trump to having sex with minors. Show me something Cems other than your 3 ring circus mind melt. I’ll wait for your evidence

Who knows what's gonna fall out of the trees on this case Cash? Nothing would surprise me. If Epstein had the goods on Trump, that would be a gift, but I'm not holding my breath on it. Everything I've heard, even Trump himself, indicates Trump didn't care for Epstein, and that goes way back.

But that said, it would seem that somebody with power somewhere, back when that "sweetheart deal" was cut, allowed Epstein to basically skate on the previous conviction. Not at all saying that was Trump; however, Acosta signed off on that deal. Then later down the road Acosta is appointed aa SoL. Did any bribe money change hands, or promises made ?

Chris Ruddy, Newsmax CEO and longtime Trump friend and supporter, predicts that Acosta will be out as SoL very soon. I don't doubt that, but what will be the fallout of the Epstein case? That is the big question.

A lot of people aren’t going to look to good, he made the comment while he was talking about the FISA abuses, basically saying it was all bad, but he wasn’t voting for Trump, Biden was his guy. It was a comment made in conversation, not an official endorsement.

Thx. Right now if I had to vote, with candidates as listed, I'd check the box on Joe. Why? Because he will try to bring people, congress, back to civility. Trump will never do that, not in his DNA, already too many bridges burned and swept away. Plus there's Twitter. Geesus, Trump's the encyclopedia of insults.

I know I've mentioned this at least a half a dozen times or more, I like John Kasich best and he's not running. He's not a Trumper at all, despite being a republican.

Last edited:
Knew you guys against due process and the constitution. Thanks for confirming. How is your chin?

oh please. your boy Trump burned and buried the constitution long ago.

try the Trumpstitution. he'll do anything outside constitutional lines to fit his agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT