ADVERTISEMENT

Mmako, I'm Enjoying This 5 Game Losing Streak.....

USwag

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2009
By the Knicks lol! They will need a serious turnaround for you to have a shot at this bet. I respect your homer optimism but you can't feel good right now especially the way the heat are playing. Thoughts???

Amare Stoudamire on Colin Cowherd's radio show sounded like someone just ran over his dog... 2-6 and sitting 13th in the Eastern Conference- the greatness that is one New York Knickerbocker team... When the "Garden was Eden"- yeah, when Led Zeppelin was topping the Billboard charts...
This post was edited on 11/11 10:45 AM by advarkas

Originally posted by USwag:
By the Knicks lol! They will need a serious turnaround for you to have a shot at this bet. I respect your homer optimism but you can't feel good right now especially the way the heat are playing. Thoughts???
Hey I said I expected our first 10-15 games would be a little rough while the offense worked out the kinks of the triangle. It definitely isn't clicking at the moment. It has been compounded by our top 2 pgs being out with injury (Calderon hasn't played since the 2nd gm but will be back soon). So I'm not overly concerned yet.

Once Dwade gets hurt, and we start to gel on O it should balance out.

Originally posted by mmako11:
Cracking down on us and sent to the lounge. Too funny.
So terrible Gary! Don't move our s@&t! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT