ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: O'Reilly lied re wartime reporting?

Originally posted by AESiman:
I dislike Oreilley, but iverall Fox has much better professionals. Kelley, Cavuto, Stossel, vanSusstren, Perino...... all of them are head and shoulders bettwr than hacks like Sharpton and the parade of lesbians at NBC and CNN
Posted from Rivals Mobile
6 out of 10 statements on Fox News are lies.

You are an idiot if you think that makes you a professional.

Andyctree, show the lies tell what they are , you can not the truth always wins sooner or later and that is why FOX NEWS is number one because they do not live in La la land and always has each side opinion's unlike the liberal media .

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Originally posted by andyctree:
I dislike Oreilley, but iverall Fox has much better professionals. Kelley, Cavuto, Stossel, vanSusstren, Perino...... all of them are head and shoulders bettwr than hacks like Sharpton and the parade of lesbians at NBC and CNN
6 out of 10 statements on Fox News are lies.

You are an idiot if you think that makes you a professional.
That morning breakfast show is something else...smh.

The % of unemployment is down because MORE PEOPLE have been OUT OF THE WORKFORCE due to Obama's expanded welfare and entitlement programs. More and more and more free handouts, a welfare and entitlement program which out of control making Spain and France blush- absolutely pathetic.

THAT is the REAL meaning behind that statistic, but one would never get the REAL DEAL from the far left wing media which loves to spin s**t, hold hands, sing kumbaya, and distort REAL FACTS in an effort to protect the most liberal President in the history of the country. Fox News may be far from perfect, it is FAR BETTER than the far left spin s**t that the MSNBC and CNN machines love to pump out on a daily basis.

This post was edited on 2/20 4:03 PM by advarkas

If O'Reilly really did lie, then why is it a defense to that to say "hey, so what, liberal people lie too?"

I'm probably as conservative as anyone on this board, but that type of defense is absurd.

Originally posted by advarkas:
The % of unemployment is down because MORE PEOPLE have been OUT OF THE WORKFORCE due to Obama's expanded welfare and entitlement programs. THAT is the REAL meaning behind that statistic, but one would never get the REAL DEAL from the far left wing media which loves to spin s**t, hold hands, sing kumbaya, and distort REAL FACTS in an effort to protect the most liberal President in the history of the country.

Fox News may be far from perfect, it is FAR BETTER than the far left spin s**t that the MSNBC and CNN machines love to pump out on a daily basis.
This ^^^

Justice,

It's not absurd when we have had an endless parade of one liberal reporter after another lose their job because of overt lies.... from Rather to Williams..... stopping at new outlets like the NYT and Rolling Stone. I mean.... what is it like 12 of these ****ers in 8 years????

How many Fox reporters have been caught in overt lies in that time span?????

Also, whomever characterized blow hard like Hannity and O'Reilly as commentary.... as opposed to hard news has it right. Williams and Rather were not supposed to put their spin on the facts. Hannity and O'Reilly get paid to do exactly that.

Well dam, I thought O'Reilly spoke for all the Presidents of this death machine we call America...

Originally posted by bbcane:

Originally posted by advarkas:
The % of unemployment is down because MORE PEOPLE have been OUT OF THE WORKFORCE due to Obama's expanded welfare and entitlement programs. THAT is the REAL meaning behind that statistic, but one would never get the REAL DEAL from the far left wing media which loves to spin s**t, hold hands, sing kumbaya, and distort REAL FACTS in an effort to protect the most liberal President in the history of the country.

Fox News may be far from perfect, it is FAR BETTER than the far left spin s**t that the MSNBC and CNN machines love to pump out on a daily basis.
This ^^^
Umm, I know well over 11 Million people that do not agree with you.

Really, the only question is why Obama hasn't been impeached and executed for treason a dozen times over.

Everybody watch O'Reilly tonight at 8 when he puts it to the liberal rag Muther F-ing Jones. He already told that reject looser David Corn to Get In The Kill Zone today. He will finish him off tonight.

Do any of you O'Reilly blowers dream about being the dildo he would shove in His butt while sexually harassing his employees?

You guys sure picked a winner to unconditionally defend.

Maybe he had his dildo when he was in a war zone with his pen.

Justice,

It's not absurd when we have had an endless parade of one liberal reporter after another lose their job because of overt lies.... from Rather to Williams..... stopping at new outlets like the NYT and Rolling Stone. I mean.... what is it like 12 of these ****ers in 8 years????

How many Fox reporters have been caught in overt lies in that time span?????

Also, whomever characterized blow hard like Hannity and O'Reilly as commentary.... as opposed to hard news has it right. Williams and Rather were not supposed to put their spin on the facts. Hannity and O'Reilly get paid to do exactly that.

Just because Fox doesn't fire them doesn't mean they are lying.

One of the bad things about being on a Cane Board if having to hear from some of the liberal elitists on here that are turning the US into a 3rd world country.

th

The OP is pathetic and cluless about everything. There is a reason why I have her on ignore. Mother Jones is a leftist magazine and David Corn is not someone that anyone with half a brain would consider to be credible.
This post was edited on 2/20 7:37 PM by imacane

I love listening to you little girls cry and pout about FOX news, you can't stand their success. The news was dominated for years by left wing extremist , and you little babies can't stand not having a monopoly anymore, and by the way they the most balance of Rep and Dem viewers.

Originally posted by mozdukemod:
Originally posted by andyctree:
Fox News doesn't lie.

Link: liars
They know Fox lies or is often incorrect propaganda. They don't care.
i'm sure there are sites out there with all the misstatements from MSNBC and CNN. just google lies by MSNBC and you get the same crap.

did any of you actually click on the false claims and look at some of them? a lot are not from actual hosts of shows.

Fox slams the left and MSNBC slams the right.

i just love the way each side eats it up.

i'll say it again, this is why our politics sucks and why this country is so divided. everyone thinks they are right and the others are wrong. no compromise and no trying to understand the other side.

lol@ this:National Report>According to inside sources, MSNBC host Alex Wagner, host of "NOW with Alex Wagner", resigned from her post today after 2 1/2 years with the network citing ethical and moral concerns.
In a resignation letter obtained by National Report, Wagner claims she has been spreading "lies on behalf of Obama" and using her position with MSNBC to "falsely promote a brutal dictator."
Wagner goes on to say, "I have spent my entire professional career working toward a position based on false pretenses. I have worked hard to obtain a position with a major news network and expected to be reporting on serious issues. Instead, I am handed Pro-Obama scripts and asked to be a mouthpiece for the administration."

Originally posted by JTH007:
One of the bad things about being on a Cane Board if having to hear from some of the liberal elitists on here that are turning the US into a 3rd world country. 

Have you ever lived in a third world country? Do you have any clue what you are talking about?

Oreilly just said that David Corn thinks people are as dumb as he is. I have to say I agree and many of them are on the Canesport Board. Just look above.

ADVERTISEMENT