ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: O'Reilly lied re wartime reporting?

Originally posted by grbcane:
I love listening to you little girls cry and pout about FOX news, you can't stand their success. The news was dominated for years by left wing extremist , and you little babies can't stand not having a monopoly anymore, and by the way they the most balance of Rep and Dem viewers.

Success doesn't equate to truth.

I could care less about Fox News. I just find it shocking how sheepish and weak this country has become because most people just want their bullshit spoon fed to them.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by JTH007:
Oreilly just said that David Corn thinks people are as dumb as he is. I have to say I agree and many of them are on the Canesport Board. Just look above.

He also said he likes to shove a dildo in his butt while jerks off.

Originally posted by andyctree:
ec

Dildos in his butt
Andy go give out some Obama phones that my tax money paid for.

Originally posted by imacane:

The OP is pathetic and cluless about everything. There is a reason why I have her on ignore. Mother Jones is a leftist magazine and David Corn is not someone that anyone with half a brain would consider to be credible.
This post was edited on 2/20 7:37 PM by imacane
This. If OP really thinks Obama has increased respect for our country throughout the world, he's even dumber than his mostly ridiculous posts make him look. Name ONE country in the world that we are on better terms with since 2009.

All of old Europe. France Germany England Spain Italy. We may have lost some steam with Lichtenstein.

Originally posted by NO.SHORECANE:

The OP is pathetic and cluless about everything. There is a reason why I have her on ignore. Mother Jones is a leftist magazine and David Corn is not someone that anyone with half a brain would consider to be credible.

This. If OP really thinks Obama has increased respect for our country throughout the world, he's even dumber than his mostly ridiculous posts make him look. Name ONE country in the world that we are on better terms with since 2009.

Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:

ec

Dildos in his butt

Really...Everyone is entitled to a cell phone...C'mon dude, it's only fair. 

It started with Clinton you idiots in 1996. Bush did nothing about during his 8 years and neither had Obama.

Main you guys are idiots.

Maybe you've got your O'Reilly dildos poking you in the brain.

ec

Dildos in his butt

Your tax money paid for Romney's yacht and car elevator.

It also paid for O'Reily's butt lube.
th

You have to love a president that was able to start a program over 10 years before he became president. He is a genius.

ec

Dildos in his butt

Really...Everyone is entitled to a cell phone...C'mon dude, it's only fair.Â

It started with Clinton you idiots in 1996. Bush did nothing about during his 8 years and neither had Obama.

I don't watch O'Reilly. But, I haven't ever seen any tents in parking lots giving away phones until the last 8 years.

I had an 85yr old lady give me a bill that had government phone on the envelope. She asked me what is this? She had never seen such before..

Bush wasn't worth a shit either.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ec

Dildos in his butt

ec

You have to love a president that was able to start a program over 10 years before he became president. He is a genius.
Just like welfare and the deficit Obrama has taken it to record numbers. Used to be a family got a phone for emergency purposes now everyone in the family has one including the babies.

Originally posted by canesrule21'ships:
All of old Europe. France Germany England Spain Italy. We may have lost some steam with Lichtenstein.

Originally posted by NO.SHORECANE:

you mean the same Germany that we were caught spying on last year? yea, i'm sure they respect us more for that.

ec

Dildos in his butt

ec

Just like welfare and the deficit Obrama has taken it to record numbers. Used to be a family got a phone for emergency purposes now everyone in the family has one including the babies.

Yes, Obama is the FCC, and he was planning all of this since 1996. His master plan has been uncovered. He knew that landlines would give way to cell phones, and that the program he started in '96 would blossom into infants with low cost cell phones.

All of this makes him a genius.

I love listening to you little girls cry and pout about FOX news, you can't stand their success. The news was dominated for years by left wing extremist , and you little babies can't stand not having a monopoly anymore, and by the way they the most balance of Rep and Dem viewers.

Success doesn't equate to truth.

I could care less about Fox News. I just find it shocking how sheepish and weak this country has become because most people just want their bullshit spoon fed to them.

you mean like the people that watch MSNBC?

You've never seen people with 2 cell phones? 1 they pay for and 1 they say, this is my Obama phone?
ec

Dildos in his butt

ec

Yes, Obama is the FCC, and he was planning all of this since 1996. His master plan has been uncovered. He knew that landlines would give way to cell phones, and that the program he started in '96 would blossom into infants with low cost cell phones.

All of this makes him a genius.

ec

Dildos in his butt

I don't watch O'Reilly. But, I haven't ever seen any tents in parking lots giving away phones until the last 8 years. 

I had an 85yr old lady give me a bill that had government phone on the envelope. She asked me what is this? She had never seen such before..

Because until Obama was president it was a program for landlines in people's homes. When the cost for cellphones equaled that of a landline the FCC changed the program around.

Or you can believe that Obama has been plotting this since 1996.

I never saw a bobcat until Obama became President. I guess he invented those too.

The lady said, she had never received anything in the mail that read, government phone.

Lady was dirt poor and was offended about the free phone offer. Said sorry ass people should get out and work instead of leeching off other working people.

A couple of points
1) Shaun Golden is a great republican , should think about higher office. Al's Bro.
2) is David Corn the little nerd with a lisp, still alive?? Bill said he was in the kill zone. I'm hoping
3) Ships is Che's illegitimate son . A liberal Cuban American . Che left his seed before he left the island

ec

Dildos in his butt

I had an 85yr old lady give me a bill that had government phone on the envelope. She asked me what is this? She had never seen such before..

Because until Obama was president it was a program for landlines in people's homes. When the cost for cellphones equaled that of a landline the FCC changed the program around.

Or you can believe that Obama has been plotting this since 1996.

I never saw a bobcat until Obama became President. I guess he invented those too.
Good stuff Andy.

Still doesn't change the fact that, I've never seen cell phone tents in shopping center parking lots before. 

Last time I checked, landlines are still around.. 

This post was edited on 2/20 10:33 PM by jbcanes-nc

Still doesn't change the fact that I had never seen a bobcat.

Last time I checked I saw house cats pretty much every day.

Andyctree, FOX is the most respected and watched news channeli in the land. Yes, it's hated by left wing extremist, Hollywood, and the art world. You're just going to have to accept, that they're number one.

Andyctree, FOX is the most respected and watched news channeli in the land. Yes, it's hated by left wing extremist, Hollywood, and the art world. You're just going to have to accept, that they're number one.

More people eat at McDonald's than anywhere else. More people shop at Wal-Mart than anywhere else.

They must be the most respected, truthful, and highest quality food and products in the industry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT