ADVERTISEMENT

People here are fantastic!

Am I in the basket of deplorables now?
Basket%2Bof%2BDeplorables.jpg

Might be room for one more.

Win or Lose, this puts Boone on the map. So, understandably this game makes them happy, and opens the door for further opportunities. Good for them. With that being said, I hope we embarrass them on the scoreboard tomorrow. This is not about making friends, this is business.
Lets burn down their stadium and rape, pillage and plunder their citizenry. Let us leave no one standing.

Win or Lose, this puts Boone on the map. So, understandably this game makes them happy, and opens the door for further opportunities. Good for them. With that being said, I hope we embarrass them on the scoreboard tomorrow. This is not about making friends, this is business.

Boone wasn’t put on the map when App St beat #5 Michigan in the big house?

Boone wasn’t put on the map when App St beat #5 Michigan in the big house?
Ok, TECHNICALLY yeah. But, I think that was considered more an aberration, and an indictment of Michigan football, rather than the emergence of App State. This is their "coming of age" game, and the pregame hype between the two games can't be compared.

Ok, TECHNICALLY yeah. But, I think that was considered more an aberration, and an indictment of Michigan football, rather than the emergence of App State. This is their "coming of age" game, and the pregame hype between the two games can't be compared.

Man they won 3 straight D1AA titles during that period.. Pregame hype??? App is hyped cause they are hosting Miami... If App was at Miami, there wouldn’t be any pregame hype..

Man they won 3 straight D1AA titles during that period.. Pregame hype??? App is hyped cause they are hosting Miami... If App was at Miami, there wouldn’t be any pregame hype..
I honestly don't understand what point you are trying to make here. Are you saying there is no pregame hype in Boone? Because that's what I am talking about. From a national perspective there isn't much chatter. A win for App State most certainly would make a ton of noise for their emergence, as a higher level program, than several lower division titles. That's my opinion.

I honestly don't understand what point you are trying to make here. Are you saying there is no pregame hype in Boone? Because that's what I am talking about. From a national perspective there isn't much chatter. A win for App State most certainly would make a ton of noise for their emergence, as a higher level program, than several lower division titles. That's my opinion.
Don't worry, oldschool, @Doc Holliday-JB is just upset that little App State is stealing the thunder and attention away from his beloved Tarheels. He doesn't think any other schools should be allowed to be within the state lines, let alone a little school trying to make a big name. He's a total UNC liberal elitist. Pay him no mind.

Tailgating is awesome here. Campus is set up right in the town itself so people tailgating everywhere along road side and in parking lots all over campus. Very friendly folks and I see lots of orange and green.

Reactions: BreakingCane
You all leave Greg alone.....haha.....I think he actually works on the DL for Canesport and is responsible for always getting the show started.

Hey, I like anyone who is a Canefan..

But he beat Brad up pretty bad after the FAU loss, at least he owned it this week.. next week I am calling in early just to beat him in!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT