ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT: Ron DeSantis Hit With Legal Action For Disenfranchising Minority Voters.

Your entire party is clueless. They will not even support a freaken voting rights bill!!!
Again you continue to embarrass yourself, there you g again citing cnn, msnbc talking points and ignoring my SPECIFIC statements
I was so wrong about you, thinking you were simply a smart yet differing opinion. Now its quite apparent that you aren’t smart just a typical talking point loser
Pffffft

Reactions: CaneBandit
Again you continue to embarrass yourself, there you g again citing cnn, msnbc talking points and ignoring my SPECIFIC statements
I was so wrong about you, thinking you were simply a smart yet differing opinion. Now its quite apparent that you aren’t smart just a typical talking point loser
Pffffft
I know you're a welcher. Fact!!

Get a life the one who cooked the Covid books was Cuomo!!!!

You need to put quotations marks at the beginning and end of sentences you copy from Sun Sentinel.
Furthermore, it figures you get your info from liberal sources.
Piss off with your selective choice of ignorance.
This RED state is doing GREAT specifcally vs your blue run states like NY, Washington, Oregon Michigan to name a few
Pfffft
This morning the Miami Herald reported an additional 465 deaths due to COVID-19. Thats great??????????????

I'll give it a try. DeSantis has killed thousands while Gillum has not. How is that for a defense?

Using YOUR logic Biden has more deaths than Trump under his administration even with having advantage of a vaccine. Do you consider Biden the great Covid Killer ? If not, why not ?

Reactions: krvanness and mahb
Using YOUR logic Biden has more deaths than Trump under his administration even with having advantage of a vaccine. Do you consider Biden the great Covid Killer ? If not, why not ?
Your math is a bit off. Trump responsible for over 500k deaths. Unless I missed it, the death count is still under 1 million. Learn your rithmatic.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Your math is a bit off. Trump responsible for over 500k deaths. Unless I missed it, the death count is still under 1 million. Learn your rithmatic.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Guess you missed it with 500,00

Shameful’: US virus deaths top 400K as Trump leaves office​

JUST IN: More Americans have died from COVID-19 this year than from the virus in all of 2020, according to newly updated data from Johns Hopkins University.

Reactions: krvanness
Guess you missed it with 500,00

Shameful’: US virus deaths top 400K as Trump leaves office​

JUST IN: More Americans have died from COVID-19 this year than from the virus in all of 2020, according to newly updated data from Johns Hopkins University.
What does that even mean? You lack the cognitive skills to analyze numbers and facts. Go to sleep.

This morning the Miami Herald reported an additional 465 deaths due to COVID-19. Thats great??????????????
What was the average age of death? What percentage of these deaths had comorbidity issues? Were any of these deaths immunocompromised people? These things matter.

I capable of analyzing 400K less than the 500K you stated. The real truth Trump had right this is the Chinese fault and the blame belongs there.
Lets call it a truce and both of us get some sleep. We're going to need it after we get our asses handed to us by NCState. This will be Manny's swan song.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT