ADVERTISEMENT

Rubio, Hillary and Canes?????

ocean1023

SuperCane
Aug 4, 2009
Let me ask every one of you chronic right wing pea brains who's only mission in life is to say any Democrat or Liberal leaning politician will destroy America if elected president or Governor, etc...

Does insanity and irrationality run in your DNA or are you just so high on crack that you can't reference history, as in America has not only "survived" Democrats and Liberal leaning politicians being President, Governor, etc... America has prospered and advanced with those Democrats and Liberal leaning people in positions of high power. History and the facts, be it economic, social and civil rights advances, foreign policy have had Democratic and Liberal leaders lead America to great things

America has crashed and burned as well as prospered with Republican or not overly Liberal leaders. Anybody not you as in not right wing nuts readily admits a Republican if not an extremist right wing religious fanatic can be a great president and lead America to great things. But you right wing idiots seem to be blind to anything but your twisted and obviously bigoted to anyone or anything different than your preppie lame country club ass, 12 year old mentality fraternity culture and attitudes.

Obama, like him or not took over America at it's worst since the great depression of the 30's. That is a fact you can't argue with me. When he leaves every single economic index is doing well, doing a zillion times better than what he took over. Again a fact you can't argue with me. You wanted him to do better, fine. Obama's immigration ideas suck, fine, I agree with that. Obama's foreign policy sucks, that is your opinion, but under his watch, Bin Laden taken out and our resources have been used effectively to snuff out another 911. Bush and the good old conservatives did a real bang up job taking terrorism seriously before 911, right? To say Obama is "responsible" for all the things you lay on him or to say Obama crashed the ship only proves you have ZERO credibility.

Where were all of you right wing nuts on this website when Bush was driving America straight off the cliff for 8 years and enacting one of the worst foreign policy decisions in American history with a war and, much worse, an occupation of Iraq in a needless and not backed up by any legitimate cause war that killed so many young Americans, cost us billions and left that country more unstable and a bigger breeding ground for terrorists than before Bush's worst foreign policy move of all time? I did not read countless post about how a conservative Republican president would ruin America, even though he was doing just that!

You F*cks are pathetic loonies who live in a fantasy world removed from reality and facts. Vote for whoever you want. But quit showing what mentally unstable F*cks you are by continuing to ignore current and past history of fantastic Democratic and Liberal leaning leaders and refusing to admit the other side just like Democrats has good and bad.

Stick to sports and quit spewing your political diarrhea on a sports site!!!!!!

This post was edited on 4/15 12:00 AM by ocean1023

hisuleiman,
I need to spell it out for you? Yes, politics on this site is bad. But my obvious point is it is initiated about 100% of the time by one group with the same mentality among all of them who basically just print lie after lie.

After a while of reading lies from complete A-Holes I felt compelled to say something.

Canesman511,
I have never tossed in politics on any topic I have posted on this site, NEVER.

But after seeing for years now, apparently Obama being elected just ruined so many lives that they have to insert Obama and Liberal bashing into everything including Canes football.... I responded.

Responded to the years of moronic lies and mental instability of people who can't even enjoy their sports without being extremist A-Holes!

If there was not a mountain of that stuff I never would have responded. I am very sorry that me standing up for the truth one time upset you so much. Very sorry that I made one political comment to tell the army who does it daily to shut the F*ck up about politics already.

Originally posted by ocean1023:
hisuleiman,
I need to spell it out for you? Yes, politics on this site is bad. But my obvious point is it is initiated about 100% of the time by one group with the same mentality among all of them who basically just print lie after lie.

After a while of reading lies from complete A-Holes I felt compelled to say something.
Just as long as you know that this thread will continue the political discourse on the Board, the very thing you intended to put an end to.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I don't get my political updates from Canesport just like I don't get my Canes news from Fox or CNN. Glad you stood up for the "truth". Funny how perspective and reality never align with politics. And it appears civility and rationality don't align with "truth" and politics either. Nothing about your post or successive responses will enlighten anyone in their political views but it certainly highlights your inability to articulate a reasonable and relational thought when other points of view that do not align with yours are presented.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Hisuleman,
Good point. Yes and the right wing loonies will surely have a field day responding. But I don't care. Even though it will prolong the political discourse I say should not be on this site, I just had to lay out some truth to counter the total bullsh*t these guys pour all over Canesport on a daily basis.

100% on point.....but i want u to know that bill o reilly jr. (Advarkas) and the very large white ultra conservative male population on this board is about flip shit...theyll quote the

1. The "real unemployment rate" the "U-6" standard which includes all of the people who quit looking for work, while ignoring the fact that the U6 rate has been the same since 1994..

2. Theyll claim that the majority of the jobs created were bullshit...while ignoring that in fact the majority created were full time jobs

3.Theyll complaim Obama is a spending liberal.When hes cut the deficit in half

4.Theyll claim he forced bullshit health insurance Obamacare on them..when in fact HE IS A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE OR A PUBLIC OPTION NOT THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE WHICH WAS THE IDEA OF STUART BUTLER OF THE ULLLLLLLTRRA CONSERVATIVE HERITAGE FOUNDATION.Obamacare is so unpopular not because of the 50% percent of the country thats fundamentally against it but because democrats were piiiiiissed obama gave up on the public option and used a Republican idea that has been argued before congress since the 90's by Republicans who loved the idea of private insurance companies getting the business of every american forced by an individual mandate. So democrats didnt support it either making it seem to validate the complaints of the far right.

5.Theyll claim his actions on immigration are illegal. Or that he abuses executive orders. Even though ronald Reagan and the 1st Bush did the exact same thing on immigration. If the percentages were adjusted the amount of immigrants their executive orders kept in America would have been similar to obamas and hes used less executive orders then bush and Clinton.

ALL FACTS.

Look just admit you FUNDAMENTALLY DISAGREE WITH OBAMA..admit...YOU DONT NATURALLY SEE HIS IMAGE AS STRONG"...especialllllly if you have a military background. Thats all ok. But don't be blind to facts. You have to be objective.

EVERY SINGLE ECONOMIC FACTOR IS UP. The auto industry bail out..worked..the government posted a profit...the bank bail out worked....govt posted a profit profit.....inflation never happened. ...and isn't looking to happen..unemployment rate..jobs...u have nooo argument...if the private sector is posting its highest profits ever then why arent they raising our wages..i thought it was supposed to trickle down?...

Itll get bad. Good luck
This post was edited on 4/15 12:33 AM by ucfgoon51

Repubs have no use for facts.. and anyone who voted for George Walker Bush twice has no credibility or common sense to me.

Right wing rabble strangely quiet. Must be a tea party tonight. Sabrosa, Love Bug and my favorite right winger AE plotting counterattack at dawn? Stay tuned.

Why are we bringing any politcal agenda to a sports board? As a 20 year Army Veteran, both sides suck, and don't give a damm about the VA Scandal. Just ask Montel Williams he and numerous vets are disgusted with Congress, the Senate, and current and past administations.

Originally posted by ocean1023:

Let me ask every one of you chronic right wing pea brains who's only mission in life is to say any Democrat or Liberal leaning politician will destroy America if elected president or Governor, etc...

Obama's foreign policy sucks, that is your opinion, but under his watch, Bin Laden taken out and our resources have been used effectively to snuff out another 911. Bush and the good old conservatives did a real bang up job taking terrorism seriously before 911, right? To say Obama is "responsible" for all the things you lay on him or to say Obama crashed the ship only proves you have ZERO credibility.

You F*cks are pathetic loonies who live in a fantasy world removed from reality and facts. Vote for whoever you want. But quit showing what mentally unstable F*cks you are by continuing to ignore current and past history of fantastic Democratic and Liberal leaning leaders and refusing to admit the other side just like Democrats has good and bad.

Stick to sports and quit spewing your political diarrhea on a sports site!!!!!!

This post was edited on 4/15 12:00 AM by ocean1023
Why is it that people like you use insults and name calling in your criticisms? I only quoted part of your message in my response because honestly most of it is a difference of opinion between people like me (fiscal conservative libertarian) and people like you (liberal democrat)

I had to answer the stuff about 9/11 and foreign policy. You imply that Bush didn't take terrorism seriously and it was his fault that 9/11 happened. However, Bush was President for LESS THAN 9 MONTHS when 9/11 happened. The attack was planned for years and Bin Laden/Al Quaeda rose to power under Bill Clinton. If you want to praise Obama based on things he inherited from Bush, you have to admit that Bush inherited that problem from Clinton.

Taking out Bin Laden isn't an example of "foreign policy." I give Obama credit for approving the mission and for finally getting the bastard instead of giving in to his normal pacifist personality. The rest of his foreign policy is a disaster. Bush made a mistake with the Iraq war (see how it is allowable to admit flaws in the person you voted for). However, let us not forget that he made the decision based upon bad intelligence and that the same bad intelligence caused plenty of Democrats (including Hillary) to vote for the war.

I still can't figure out why you would start a thread calling people names and filled with anger towards Republicans and fill it with your political views in order to tell people not to make political threads. BTW, these political threads got started with Liberal/Democrat posts years ago. I still remember when Obama was first elected, somebody was gloating about how all the rich white people were finally going to pay.

Just FYI, if John F. Kennedy was running for president today, he'd have to run as a Republican because many of his views on the economy would be considered "far right." Finally, let's not forget that it was a Republican that ended slavery and it was Democrats in the south that were against the civil rights act. This narrative of the Republican party being racist (just because of lack of support for affirmative action) was created to solidify the black voters as a block for the Democrats.

Steve I can buy and sell you twice over. I pay more taxes than you do. I am a job creator. You Fox propaganda folks are brainwashed about Obama and what he has done after inheriting Ws mess is the OPs point.

Originally posted by stevehick:
None of these characters^^^ own or have owned a business...guaranteed #liveoffmydime

michael....Bush was quoted out his own mouth, "he did not care about Ben Laden" It was obvious why......he did not know how to get him. It was an embarrassment after claiming victory and the guy was still creating havoc in the Middle East and big bad Bush had no answers.

Once Bush and his cronies decided to fony up a reason to invade that country, it cracked open the door for all of the bad actors now taking over.......and now the blind want to lay blame on the AD in office now. Just like high gas prices was because of policy until gas went down and they speak nothing of it.

The problem is, Bush was a puppet and a terrible extemporaneous speaker, more like a buffoon and they wish they had someone in office with the demeanor and character of Obama. If Obama was white and a republican doing the exact same thing, they would be wearing an image of him around their necks like a cross. He would be their god!

If you come on here and say the country is down when we have come a long way digging ourselves out of the ditch, then you just shows your bigotry, idiocy and hate....because the policy worked, its only one reason you dislike the head man in charge and you just can't handle it!!!

Mike...JK inherited Ike ' s progressive tax rate...and kept it. Unemployment was down. Economy was booming. Johnson and Nixon continued same. You might say moderate Repubs LIKE Ike and Nixon (never mind he was a crook for one second) were actual Democrats.

Originally posted by ucfgoon51:
100% on point.....but i want u to know that bill o reilly jr. (Advarkas) and the very large white ultra conservative male population on this board is about flip shit...theyll quote the

1. The "real unemployment rate" the "U-6" standard which includes all of the people who quit looking for work, while ignoring the fact that the U6 rate has been the same since 1994..

2. Theyll claim that the majority of the jobs created were bullshit...while ignoring that in fact the majority created were full time jobs

4.Theyll claim he forced bullshit health insurance Obamacare on them..when in fact HE IS A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE OR A PUBLIC OPTION NOT THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE WHICH WAS THE IDEA OF STUART BUTLER OF THE ULLLLLLLTRRA CONSERVATIVE HERITAGE FOUNDATION.Obamacare is so unpopular not because of the 50% percent of the country thats fundamentally against it but because democrats were piiiiiissed obama gave up on the public option and used a Republican idea that has been argued before congress since the 90's by Republicans who loved the idea of private insurance companies getting the business of every american forced by an individual mandate. So democrats didnt support it either making it seem to validate the complaints of the far right.

5.Theyll claim his actions on immigration are illegal. Or that he abuses executive orders. Even though ronald Reagan and the 1st Bush did the exact same thing on immigration. If the percentages were adjusted the amount of immigrants their executive orders kept in America would have been similar to obamas and hes used less executive orders then bush and Clinton.

ALL FACTS.

Look just admit you FUNDAMENTALLY DISAGREE WITH OBAMA..admit...YOU DONT NATURALLY SEE HIS IMAGE AS STRONG"...especialllllly if you have a military background. Thats all ok. But don't be blind to facts. You have to be objective.

EVERY SINGLE ECONOMIC FACTOR IS UP. The auto industry bail out..worked..the government posted a profit...the bank bail out worked....govt posted a profit profit.....inflation never happened. ...and isn't looking to happen..unemployment rate..jobs...u have nooo argument...if the private sector is posting its highest profits ever then why arent they raising our wages..i thought it was supposed to trickle down?...

Itll get bad. Good luck
Fact check on #3-when Obama took over the deficit was 10.6 trillion.When he leaves, it will be about 20 trillion. Don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

Worst board in history of mankind.

One could create a Billy Joel Esque song on the failure that has been the Obama presidency.

Education- Fail
Foreign Policy- Fail
Healthcare- Fail
Economy- Fail
Homeland Security- Fail
Heck, even Whitehouse Security- Fail
Jumpshot- Success

Yeah, Great President

By the way, I'm not a Republican either......

Just a business owner who sees a weaker America and is saddened by it.

This post was edited on 4/15 9:43 AM by Southern Cane

Isis = JV Team

Are now expanding faster than initial Nazi adoption rates.

Trying to cut out Congress for a bad deal with an arch enemy and a shot at a Nobel Prize.

Yep, real American hero that one.

But he is a damn good community organizer.

This post was edited on 4/15 7:55 AM by Southern Cane

LMAO... Typical liberal nonsense... As far as me, please don't pretend or presume to know my complete stance on politics- it's laughable. I voted for Kerry in President in 2004, and I will be voting for Congressman Patrick Murphy, a friend and MODERATE DEMOCRAT, to replace Rubio in the Senate should that seat become available. I'm actually ATTENDING A FUNDRASIER for Pat in a few weeks to RAISE MONEY (for a Democrat! Wow!)... So, that should end the nonsense about being some sort of right wing Republican... I don't like Palin, I don't like Ted Cruz, and I don't even like Rand Paul... So, again, until you actually learn what I am all about as far as politics, all of the above commentary is self-serving at best and ignorant at worst...

As far as Bill O'Reilly, he is the NUMBER ONE news program for a reason- he does NOT SPIN like the left liberal media which loves to fondle Obama's balls, disregard and refuse to cover the Benghazi cover-up which directly involved Hillary, disregard the dire situation in the Middle East and Obama's lack of a comprehensive plan to combat/deal with ISIS... I ADMIRE O'Reilly, because he doesn't give a s**t about protecting ANY politicians- he calls it like he sees it, and it is refreshing and needed in our country in a time when the media bends over backwards to protect Obama. Pathetic.

When Liberals cite the DOW and GAS PRICES as bona fide factors for an improvement in the economy, I roll eyes because the vast majority of economists and LEVEL HEADED THINKING PEOPLE understand these two things have NOTHING to do with the President. lol... Yet, liberals and the liberal media love to SPIN and mislead the public with this notion... What the liberal media DOESN'T talk about is how MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME is DOWN under Obama, how MORE people are OUT OF THE WORKFORCE which is why unemployment % is down, and how over-expansive the welfare and entitlement system is in this country. Obama wants this country to be more like France and Spain than Germany when it comes to FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY- TAX, TAX, TAX, SPEND, SPEND, SPEND... Everything is free- come suck on the Government's tit.

So, NO, I'm not moving to Europe just because I'm pissed with how Obama and his PATHETIC ADMINISTRATION and HENCHMEN (Reid and Hillary) have been hurting this country for many years with their DECEIT, LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, and SELF-SERVING far left liberal agendas... I'm not going anywhere- I'm part of the solution, not the problem.

YOU FAR LEFT LIBERALS who blindly support and love Obama can get the hell out of this country and move to France, Spain, and Greece where the welfare system and entitlements are at an ALL TIME HIGH, unemployment is through the roof, and the people are allowed to keep SUCKING ON THE GOVERNMENT'S TIT. My parents LEFT Germany in the 1950's when the Communists occupied east Berlin and the country was in shambles post WWII... You FAR LEFT LIBERALS who BLINDLY SUPPORT Obama and his FAILED economic policies are closer to the STASI than you are being American Patriots criticizing Republicans who want FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY and a debt that isn't TEN TRILLION (and counting)...

2016- out with Obama, in with REAL REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP! Can't wait!
This post was edited on 4/15 10:00 AM by advarkas

Originally posted by jjjrcane:
If Obama was white and a republican doing the exact same thing, they would be wearing an image of him around their necks like a cross. He would be their god!

If you come on here and say the country is down when we have come a long way digging ourselves out of the ditch, then you just shows your bigotry, idiocy and hate....because the policy worked, its only one reason you dislike the head man in charge and you just can't handle it!!!
I don't care if he was an albino republican. If any president of any color/gender etc had Obama's policies, I'd be against them.

Stop with the assumptions that just because you disagree with Obama, that means you are a hate filled bigot. Honestly, you show your bigotry by stating that.

The two biggest successes under Obama don't have anything to do with him. The stock market is up because of the historically low interest rates which are fed policy. Gas prices are down because of OPEC not cutting production combined with a "bubble burst" in oil speculation. Again, nothing to do with Obama.

For the record, I don't dislike Obama, I dislike his policies. He is, by far, the most far left liberal president we've ever had. If Clinton was black, I wouldn't have had an issue with him. If Obama was white, I'd still have the same issues with him.

Originally posted by michaelmtripp@aol.com:

If Obama was white and a republican doing the exact same thing, they would be wearing an image of him around their necks like a cross. He would be their god!

I don't care if he was an albino republican. If any president of any color/gender etc had Obama's policies, I'd be against them.

Stop with the assumptions that just because you disagree with Obama, that means you are a hate filled bigot. Honestly, you show your bigotry by stating that.

The two biggest successes under Obama don't have anything to do with him. The stock market is up because of the historically low interest rates which are fed policy. Gas prices are down because of OPEC not cutting production combined with a "bubble burst" in oil speculation. Again, nothing to do with Obama.

For the record, I don't dislike Obama, I dislike his policies. He is, by far, the most far left liberal president we've ever had. If Clinton was black, I wouldn't have had an issue with him. If Obama was white, I'd still have the same issues with him.
lol.. Yeah, so true and such a typical liberal response and assumption.. Oh, you dislike Obama and his policies, you must be a racist/bigot... You're pro-life- WAR ON WOMEN...!!! You're anti-gay marriage because of religious or personal reasons...??? You're a homophobe! These are the emotional conclusions and labels which liberals LOVE to throw at Republicans when Republicans talk about these issues- like it is either the "liberal way" or you're a racist/bigot/homophobe/religious fanatic/ etc... blah blah blah... Incredible. lol.

OP is a typical liberal. Call people names and insult people who dont agree with you. You can have your political opinion and I can have mine. That's part of what makes our country great. I will never attack you on your opinion no matter how myopic and misguided it is. What I will attack you for is insulting people and name calling. Keep it to yourself. I also agree with Advarkas, I dislike Obama because of his policies and his desire to "redistribute" wealth to people who have not earned it. This is not the forum to discuss this. I assume that what unites all of us here is the love of the Canes football program. Lets leave it at that and talk football.

Lol,you could buy and sell me twice over, you have no idea who I am and what I do for a living, if you have to state on a message board how wealthy you are, your probably full of shyt...you state that your a job creator, what, a pimp?

I wonder if the commy OP drank his usual gallon of coffee last night to down the roids and Prozac, or downed the roids and Prozac with water, and just IV'd the gallon of coffee into his system?

Wow you are one stupid mother fuhker. LMFAO. Race and color has nothing to do with this POS president.

Original poster is so typical of the so called "tolerant left" can't get one paragraph out without using profanity and calling anyone who disagrees with him names. Way to make a compelling argument dude! You discounted yourself from the get-go

Originally posted by canesrule21'ships:
Steve I can buy and sell you twice over. I pay more taxes than you do. I am a job creator. You Fox propaganda folks are brainwashed about Obama and what he has done after inheriting Ws mess is the OPs point.

None of these characters^^^ own or have owned a business...guaranteed #liveoffmydime
images

Look everyone!! I found Re-Run's profile on Linkedin just now... I guess maybe this is his company that creates jobs??

This post was edited on 4/15 4:30 PM by rkrantz

Originally posted by NO.SHORECANE:

Originally posted by ucfgoon51:

ALL FACTS.

Itll get bad. Good luck

Fact check on #3-when Obama took over the deficit was 10.6 trillion.When he leaves, it will be about 20 trillion. Don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.
It would help if you learned the difference between the budget deficit and the national debt. You are referring to the national debt, the person you are quoting is referring to the budget deficit.

Lol,you could buy and sell me twice over, you have no idea who I am and what I do for a living, if you have to state on a message board how wealthy you are, your probably full of shyt...you state that your a job creator, what, a pimp?
Cocksucker is a pimp for Castro his communist buddy.

Originally posted by bbcane:
Cocksucker is a pimp for Castro his communist buddy.
Exactly, This guy is like flea with a couple more credit cards...It makes this bum feel better to get on here and tell everyone how much money he has, he says it so much that even he is starting to believe it...As he rides off in his pinto.

Originally posted by rkrantz:
Originally posted by canesrule21'ships:

images

Look everyone!! I found Re-Run's profile on Linkedin just now
Wtf man? my name is in that sig...
laugh.r191677.gif

Beatles,

He has no idea who's words he is blindly regurgitating.

Obama is FDR Light....... enacting only 1/4 to 1/8 of what that Fascist wannabe instated.

Sad thing is that Obama isn't even a shadow of JFK, a real Democrat......but most Democrats would not like JFK's policies......well....because they were Constitutional.

Truman spent his entire presidency undoing the damage FDR did......and Truman was also a Dem.

He re cognize how similar FDR'S policies were to Mussolini's.

Typical BS from the left being spouted here.

If you don't support something the left wants, they label you a bigot, a racist, or an elitist selfish money grabber.

I've been around a lot longer than most of you on this board and I'll tell you two things:

1) People only become conservative when they have been around long enough to have something to conserve.

2) Labeling people as "disadvantaged", "victims", "challenged" or something similar and implying that they need government help to survive MAKES them into victims. Well intentioned liberals do more to hold back the poor and enforce the existing class stereotypes than any conservative can. Conservatives are aware that poor people with all sorts of disadvantages BUILT this country and prospered - not because of government assistance but because they BELIEVED they could and were willing to work hard to achieve it.

As for President Obama, I believe he is well intentioned but severely misguided. His presidency has been an absolute disaster both domestically and, particularly, in the realm of foreign policy. We are a poorer, weaker nation as a result. Worse, he and his ilk have convinced many Americans that this country is not all that special and maybe never was. Worst president in my life time - and I never thought I'd say that after Jimmy Carter.

Originally posted by 77-cane:
Typical BS from the left being spouted here.

If you don't support something the left wants, they label you a bigot, a racist, or an elitist selfish money grabber.

I've been around a lot longer than most of you on this board and I'll tell you two things:

1) People only become conservative when they have been around long enough to have something to conserve.

2) Labeling people as "disadvantaged", "victims", "challenged" or something similar and implying that they need government help to survive MAKES them into victims. Well intentioned liberals do more to hold back the poor and enforce the existing class stereotypes than any conservative can. Conservatives are aware that poor people with all sorts of disadvantages BUILT this country and prospered - not because of government assistance but because they BELIEVED they could and were willing to work hard to achieve it.

As for President Obama, I believe he is well intentioned but severely misguided. His presidency has been an absolute disaster both domestically and, particularly, in the realm of foreign policy. We are a poorer, weaker nation as a result. Worse, he and his ilk have convinced many Americans that this country is not all that special and maybe never was. Worst president in my life time - and I never thought I'd say that after Jimmy Carter.
BINGO...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT