ADVERTISEMENT

Say what you want about my Bulls

kevinf57

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 13, 2005
But this team is playing without there three best players and are challenging a vastly superior group of athletes, akin to Mich Vs Applation ST, and making them earn every point. They should have never been able to beat Brooklyn, and this series should have been decided at the onset. No NBA team is playing with more heart. I can only hope the Canes Football team plays with this kind of heart and intensity.

I recognize most here are Heat fans, and may view this differently, but if the Heat played with the same intensity as the Bulls, they would win every game in this series by +30.

Just saying .........

As a Heat fan I completely agree. If D Rose is fully healthy the Bulls will be tough next year.
This post was edited on 5/10 11:46 PM by tde

Bulls definitely playing hard and agree. Would love to see both play at full strength like 2 years ago. We won 4-1 but every game came down to the end

They are the definition of team. Built through the draft...
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I give the bulls so much respect, but make no mistake with rose on the floor the dynamic of this team changes completely, could be good or bad
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Totally agree with the last post...it's like the butterfly affect. Don't think that adding Rose to this current team means adding 25+points and 8 assists to the final result.

Something has to give when you add Rose just like something will be gained.

On top of that, the Heat ALWAYS play down to the competition. You bring in an Elite player and you will have the Heat vs the Bulls 2 years ago. I am pretty sure the Heat advanced.

This post was edited on 5/10 11:50 PM by er1949

Originally posted by er1949:
Totally agree with the last post...it's like the butterfly affect. Don't think that adding Rose to this current teams means adding 25+points and 8 assists automatically.

Something has to give when you add Rose just like something will be gained.

On top of that, the Heat ALWAYS play down to the competition. You bring in an Elite player and you will have the Heat vs the Bulls 2 years ago. I am pretty sure the Heat advanced.

Pretty sure the Bulls beat the Heat during the regular season without Rose handily. No team in the NBA has anywhere close to the group the Heat has, not even close, but they don't play that way.

Kevin you sound like a really nice guy but your team is the dirtiest team in the league by far. Noah is the dirtiest player in the league. The Penquin is the dirtiest coach in the league. The only way they stay in games is the dirty play and how much they get away with.
When any of the other teams play each other including the Heat you never see these kind of altercations. Not even the Knicks with JR Smith and Chandler can keep up with Chicago when it comes to dirty play. When I saw The Penquin (Thibodeau) complaining at the press conference about the Heat being too rough and poor Chicago not getting calls it was a joke. What a crybaby.

Kevin your right, the Heat have no heart.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by cane856:
Kevin you sound like a really nice guy but your team is the dirtiest team in the league by far. Noah is the dirtiest player in the league. The Penquin is the dirtiest coach in the league. The only way they stay in games is the dirty play and how much they get away with.
When any of the other teams play each other including the Heat you never see these kind of altercations. Not even the Knicks with JR Smith and Chandler can keep up with Chicago when it comes to dirty play. When I saw The Penquin (Thibodeau) complaining at the press conference about the Heat being too rough and poor Chicago not getting calls it was a joke. What a crybaby.

Kevin your right, the Heat have no heart.
roll.r191677.gif

Though they don't wear pads or a helmet Basketball is a tough, physical sport. Some are capable of playing to that and some are taken out of there game as a result. That's why they have reffs.

You might view it as "dirty", but this series is a cakewalk compared to the Detroit / Bulls games of the '80's and 90's. Basketball isn't played in skirts.

Originally posted by kevinf57:
But this team is playing without there three best players and are challenging a vastly superior group of athletes, akin to Mich Vs Applation ST, and making them earn every point. They should have never been able to beat Brooklyn, and this series should have been decided at the onset. No NBA team is playing with more heart. I can only hope the Canes Football team plays with this kind of heart and intensity.

I recognize most here are Heat fans, and may view this differently, but if the Heat played with the same intensity as the Bulls, they would win every game in this series by +30.

Just saying .........
They are a matchup nightmare for every team they play and they never take a night off.

Butler, Noah , nor Boozer are in the top 3?

Rose is 1

Deng 2?

Then Hinrich?

Hamilton?

The bulls couldn't beat the Heat two years ago with the MVP, all players healthy and the Heat having a weak bench, a terrible PG, and horrible centers..

They caught the Heat the first game and their style is keeping it close and they are playing well.

But their style is a disgrace.

The next thing they need to do is change the rules about tackling players. It should never be allowed.

Kevin I don't know if you noticed or not but they stopped playing like that in the NBA 30 years ago but Chicago still tries to play that way. I loved it when I watched those games but the NBA doesn't allow that any more. That's why there were 9 technical fouls and 2 ejections in game 2.

Memphis and Indiana are tough physical teams but unlike Chicago they play a clean game unlike Thibodeah's Thugs.

By the way you can't clothesline players in the NFL any more either.

I like the bulls if they're not playing the Heat, plain and simple. How can anyone not like Nate? Guy is amazing, how clutch he's been and how good in every facet...shooting from distance, driving and finishing, distributing, hell playing defense. Big onions baby, and to do all this at his size is amazing. And to keep the crowd in it and play w/ his heart on his sleeve. Nate's what makes this team likable.

Kevin I don't know if you noticed or not but they stopped playing like that in the NBA 30 years ago but Chicago still tries to play that way. I loved it when I watched those games but the NBA doesn't allow that any more. That's why there were 9 technical fouls and 2 ejections in game 2.

Memphis and Indiana are tough physical teams but unlike Chicago they play a clean game unlike Thibodeah's Thugs.

Yes, I realize most believe that the NBA outlawed playing D more than a decade ago.

Originally posted by kevinf57:

Yes, I realize most believe that the NBA outlawed playing D more than a decade ago.
The Heat play great d, so does Indiana and Memphis but they also play basketball. They don't mug the other team because they have inferior players like the bulls.

Cane856 i the Heat played D as intensely as the Bulls they would be as formidable a force as the Bulls with MJ. They don't nor do most NBA teams. Labron does on occasion but that's the exception not the rule.

This post was edited on 5/11 1:02 AM by kevinf57

dirty, cheap play by a bunch of life-time bench players. the only reason they're in this series is because they hack every player and get away with half the sh*t they do.

Originally posted by umcane88:
dirty, cheap play by a bunch of life-time bench players. the only reason they're in this series is because they hack every player and get away with half the sh*t they do.

Like you said "they are in this series with a bunch of bench players", precisely my point from the onset of my original post.

Originally posted by tde:

As a Heat fan I completely agree. If D Rose is fully healthy the Bulls will be tough next year.

This post was edited on 5/10 11:46 PM by tde
the backups r playing with high energy. in 2011 bulls were #1 seed with all the starters we beat em 4-1... backups r backups they have the opportunity to be in the spotlight and r give 110% on every play. our backups beat S.A. on the road
This post was edited on 5/11 2:37 AM by grant1998

^^^^ Exactly. Many forget the 4-1 series 2 years ago with the Bulls at full strength and home court advantage.

Well my impression is the Bulls still have very good basketball players. They lost their 3 best players but they have other guys that can play.

Hey, this is the NBA. I don't believe that the heat are 30 points better than any playoff team....lol. That is just not the case. Sure they can and did beat the Bulls by over 30 points but there is just too much talent, coaching and pride out there to get blown out every game.

The bulls aren't gonna just lay down because they are missing players...and they shouldn't.

They aren't going to beat Miami in a four game series with their best players playing imho. When you play in a 7 game series it is about adjustments. The heat just have more answers. The Bulls can take LeBron and Wade out of huge portions of the game and still lose at home.

The Heat are going to match the Bulls physicality. Too much experience and too many big game players. Right now I don't see another team in the NBA with the solutions the Heat have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT