ADVERTISEMENT

There’s less than 8 billion people in the world and we’re trillions in debt.

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
Sure let’s throw out another 1-2 trillion dollars for our country alone, what difference does it make? Do some of you realize the difference between a billion and a trillion? It would literally take you 38,000 years to count to a trillion as fast as you could.

only reason I bring this up is because nothing in our country alone cost this much. No war, recession, pandemic, etc even combined. you could literally cut this number into a fraction and divide it up amongst every us citizen and we’d all be at least millionaires. Where’s it going? Not infrastructure, I’ll tell you that much lol.

you can literally buy Zimbabwe ten trillion dollar bills for under $100 and it’s real. Is this where we’re headed? Our currency is turning into a joke. $5, the new $15. Enjoy your new $15 min wage with a $1,200 a month 1 bed room shitty apartment in the hood, $22 for 4 9 volt batteries, $12 for a pack of smokes and $11 for a number 1 at mc d’s. You’re still poor, you’re still bitching and you still think that you’re just owed more money is the problem.

i truly believe that if you’re a liberal you’re either:

A) naive but have a good heart

B) are just miserable, hate this country and want every one else to be miserable too

C) you’re making money and just don’t give a shit

hate to say it but I’ll bet it’s 50% B, 25% A, and 25% C.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT