ADVERTISEMENT

TICKETS FOR FSU GAME.

greglloyd1214

SuperCane
Apr 3, 2011
Does anyone know where they put the 10,000 allotted UM tickets at ??

I'm in the process of buying tickets through Stub Hub so obviously I would like to sit with UM.

I think the canes are still selling at 1-800gocanes and you can guarantee u still sit with us that way

I was wrong. I just called and they just sold out there allotment.

Usually behind the student section in the end zone and right next to the visitors entrance to the field is where we get seated

Anybody get theirs yet?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

always in the ne east corner.. i would say about section 13 to 119... you are good in section 15-16

Me and 3 other canes gonna be in the effin alumni section...smdh.

At least we won't be with students, and with some semen-holes we happen to know...

Section 15, 117, 217, 317, 218 and 318. My tix are in 217 and I just bought my son and his buddy tix in 317.

Hey u cane go to the noles website and buy single game tix my coworker bought two today for 110 each they should have some left

Sh!t...just went to book hotel. WTF? South beach W rates. Any guidance/recommendations guys? I'd hate to stay in another town then drive in as there is nothing better that the night before activities in the bars, etc.

Gainesville has lots of rooms that Saturday. GaTurds must be off or out of town. Only 2:30 hour drive to Trailerhicky.

Check the hotels in Perry, which is just east of Tallahassee near I 10. Or stay in Lake City which is further but more options.

Thanks guys. Will do the recon now and get that all squared away. Just had to break the news to the wife over breakfast...one of these...honey, can you take off of work Nov 1'?..and so it went

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT