ADVERTISEMENT

Track Meet at the Watsco Center

akyle45fan

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
Carrabelle, FL
Can someone clue me in on what’s going on at the Watsco Center! UM is up 66-52 at the HALF against Cornell! I don’t get ESPN+ so I can’t watch the game!

Can someone clue me in on what’s going on at the Watsco Center! UM is up 66-52 at the HALF against Cornell! I don’t get ESPN+ so I can’t watch the game!
Miami shooting lights out from three, Cornell giving us the 3 point line in a fast paced game, and we are making those those 3”s

A positive is that Miami can outscore any team. Negative - any team could outscore them, even an Ivy league team. This team is a lock for the NCAA tournament but the issues with size and defense may cause an early exit.

Just finished watching a replay of last nights game against Cornell! Our defense was atrocious! The big difference in my opinion that kept Cornell in the game was that they got most of the 50/50 balls and we couldn’t handle their pressure defense! Turnovers killed us! Cornell provided a blueprint on how to beat us! Coach L has his work cut out for him before we begin the grind of the ACC season!

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
Defense stepped it in the game today. Those two guards for NC State likely going to the NBA. Miami can legit win the ACC if they can stay healthy. Big worry is that you have a 6'9" true freshman who is basically playing backup Center to Omier.

Reactions: akyle45fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT