ADVERTISEMENT

Trump defends his son — drawing a contrast with Clinton — and says media are ‘distorting democracy’

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
200.gif
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-defends-his-son-—-drawing-a-contrast-with-clinton-—-and-says-media-are-‘distorting-democracy’/ar-BBEvjLN?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

Yo, I got somethin to say about this because it is interesting he says the media is "Distorting democracy".

I am one of those people that believes the imperfections of people in general suggest I am sure there are people in the media out to get him. Just like there are people in every political party or every other endeavor in life with bad intentions. That isn't necessarily the party or the media. That is those particular people with their own agenda. I will give Trump that but what I will not give him is what he brought on himself and what is actually distorting our democracy.

The Executive Branch is above petty disputes with the media. This is where not having any experience in the political arena really makes him unqualified to be president more than anything. The media acts as the very part of our democracy that makes us different from other countries. The free press is there for the people.

When you do the following things, it distorts our democracy:

1. Hold private meetings with our sanctioned enemy and not invite our press but invite the Russian press to cover it. This is the one thing that to me is not being discussed but is the worst of everything Trump has done since he has been in office. Even worse than the lies.

2. Tell the media they are "Fake News" in a manner it covers everyone in the media. Like I said. I am sure everyone in the press does not have the best I intensions. However, they aren't going to be on your side when you cover up so many things. If you aren't going to answer to the press, then the press will engage in conjecture to sell papers. It's always better to put your story out there. Don't let the press fill in the blanks. You won't be happy.

3. Lie to the American people. The biggest of all. Huge lies. Not regular politician lies but lies that suggest you are hiding something. Nobody forgets that many meetings with our sanctioned enemy. Sorry, not buying it.

4. Not be outraged that Russia clearly and actively engaged in acts to undermine our democracy. Not only will you refuse to repudiate this. You do absolutely nothing about it.

Last edited:
200.gif
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-defends-his-son-—-drawing-a-contrast-with-clinton-—-and-says-media-are-‘distorting-democracy’/ar-BBEvjLN?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

Yo, I got somethin to say about this because it is interesting he says the media is "Distorting democracy".

I am one of those people that believes the imperfections of people in general suggest I am sure there are people in the media out to get him. Just like there are people in every political party or every other endeavor in life with bad intentions. That isn't necessarily the party or the media. That is those particular people with their own agenda. I will give Trump that but what I will not give him is what he brought on himself and what is actually distorting our democracy.

The Executive Branch is above petty disputes with the media. This is where not having any experience in the political arena really makes him unqualified to be president more than anything. The media acts as the very part of our democracy that makes us different from other countries. The free press is there for the people.

When you do the following things, it distorts our democracy:

1. Hold private meetings with our sanctioned enemy and not invite our press but invite the Russian press to cover it. This is the one thing that to me is not being discussed but is the worst of everything Trump has done since he has been in office. Even worse than the lies.

2. Tell the media they are "Fake News" in a manner it covers everyone in the media. Like I said. I am sure everyone in the press does not have the best I intensions. However, they aren't going to be on your side when you cover up so many things. If you aren't going to answer to the press, then the press will engage in conjecture to sell papers. It's always better to put your story out there. Don't let the press fill in the blanks. You won't be happy.

3. Lie to the American people. The biggest of all. Huge lies. Not regular politician lies but lies that suggest you are hiding something. Nobody forgets that many meetings with our sanctioned enemy. Sorry, not buying it.

4. Not be outraged that Russia clearly and actively engaged in acts to undermine our democracy. Not only will you refuse to repudiate this. You do absolutely nothing about it.
Crickets from Deplorables.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT