Jan 28, 2008
Need 2 or 4 in lower bowl
Will pay between 150-200 per ticket
Any available ?
Much appreciated

Please email

Meltz777@gmail.com

Originally posted by U2Cane:
Good luck! They're going for that and more in the upper deck.
He was just asking and wants to go, what's with you guys. why even answer if you have nothing constructive to say.

Originally posted by JTH007:

He was just asking and wants to go, what's with you guys. why even answer if you have nothing constructive to say.

Fk off bud, I told him tickets are avail on ticketmaster as he just said he was willing to pay 150-200 a ticket. Learn to read, I answered his question and told him where to go.....he wasn't asking for free tickets.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by mmako11:

Fk off bud, I told him tickets are avail on ticketmaster as he just said he was willing to pay 150-200 a ticket. Learn to read, I answered his question and told him where to go.....he wasn't asking for free tickets.
MMako are you losing you mind look at who I was replying to, U2Cane not you. Don't be so fast to jump someone with your our of control temper and vulgar mouth. you need to apologize.

Originally posted by mmako11:

MMako are you losing you mind look at who I was replying to, U2Cane not you. Don't be so fast to jump someone with your our of control temper and vulgar mouth. you need to apologize.

You said "you guys". As that implies more than one person I read it correctly. There were 2 responses in the thread before yours. The U2cane guy that was wrong and myself which gave him accurate info. So if you read your post from my pov you can see how it would come off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT