ADVERTISEMENT

“Stable Genius” Per The Chinese?

May be the biggest reach from you guys yet....ROLMAO.....Who gives a flute what the Chinese think of Trump? Obama was tough on China. When Trump is tough on someone then you don't care what they think of Trump like in the European world. They hate his guts. Do you care what they think of him? Do you care what Angela Merkle thinks? I didn't think so.

May be the biggest reach from you guys yet....ROLMAO.....Who gives a flute what the Chinese think of Trump? Obama was tough on China. When Trump is tough on someone then you don't care what they think of Trump like in the European world. They hate his guts. Do you care what they think of him? Do you care what Angela Merkle thinks? I didn't think so.
So tough they stolen billions in intellectual rights and damn near bullied us right out of the south China sea

Ask Bin Laden how tough Obama was on his posse.
All Obama did was okay the mission at the end, he had absolutely nothing to do with it, and then he ran a political add about it, saying it was a tough decision. Really, a tough decision, he killed 3000 US citizens, and it’s a tough decision?

Reactions: 6882 and bbcane
All Obama did was okay the mission at the end, he had absolutely nothing to do with it, and then he ran a political add about it, saying it wa+
s a tough decision. Really, a tough decision, he killed 3000 US citizens, and it’s a tough decision?

I guess it was tougher to give up looking for him and let him get away with killing our citizens on our soil huh?

Ask Bin Laden how tough Obama was on his posse.

He did have him killed, but the fact the word ISIS wasn’t invented until he was president kinda makes killing Bin Laden a wash. That and the fact he gave the biggest terrorist nation in the world 400 billion dollars.

Reactions: 6882
All Obama did was okay the mission at the end, he had absolutely nothing to do with it, and then he ran a political add about it, saying it was a tough decision. Really, a tough decision, he killed 3000 US citizens, and it’s a tough decision?

He ok'd a very difficult mission that was by no means a slam dunk when it was being planned. Bill Clinton by contrast, waffled when he had a chance to take him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: redsoxb
He's ok'd a very difficult mission that was by no means a slam dunk when it was being planned. Bill Clinton by contrast, balked when he had a chance to take him out.

I said he did have him killed. Hell, that was one man, then he turned all hell loose by pulling out of Afghanistan and let ISIS be formed and called them the JV team. Still gave 400 billion to Iran. The guy was a terrorist friend.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Huh? I don't get that one. W has been known to down a few adult beverages in his retirement, as well. Your boy is retired. Done.
Let me break it down for you. The wave in my sig is the Blue Wave that will hit you and the other right wingers in the mouth.

Keep lighting candles wishing for that. Wishing is not a strategy.

This magical blue wave is based of history. Trump changed history when he won. The blue wave is a unicorn at this point. I think the 30% that voted for Obama and switched to Trump are officially R’s until the loony left gets a clue.

Lol brilliant post .

Lol. The soldier who shot Bin Laden is a regular guest on FOX and very conservative. Obama just sat in a room like a little twit watching a monitor.

Who made the call to actually launch the raid ?

Say it ain't so...

sJ4PydY.png

Angela Merckle ... POS, .. Who cares what she says...

You got to be kidding me lol . Little cd go back and look at other post your thoughts about China vs Trump.
Another brilliant post lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT