ADVERTISEMENT

“We are averaging over 6,000 people shot over the last 18 months.”

TheLoki

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2020
Valhalla
Not Syria, not Mexico, not North Korea, but Chicago. Lori Lightfoot has allowed her constituents to systemically shoot injure and murder each other. Shit is fvcking insane and nobody in the media talks about it all. Nothing to see here! Woke liberal leadership at its finest. SMDH

Not Syria, not Mexico, not North Korea, but Chicago. Lori Lightfoot has allowed her constituents to systemically shoot injure and murder each other. Shit is fvcking insane and nobody in the media talks about it all. Nothing to see here! Woke liberal leadership at its finest. SMDH

Maybe it would help if the Repugs quit fighting any and all forms of gun control legislation.

• Haha
Reactions: cems52 and doerunn
Chicago/Illinois has some of the toughest gun laws in the country… for law abiding citizens
The problem seems to be that Chicago is surrounded by red states that have completely surrendered to the pro-gun lobby. One study found that over 60% of new guns in Chicago were bought in other states.

The problem seems to be that Chicago is surrounded by red states that have completely surrendered to the pro-gun lobby. One study found that over 60% of new guns in Chicago were bought in other states.
Did they survey criminals to ask where they bought their guns? Do you think more guns used in crimes are by ones bought legally or illegally.

That's absurd. Any form of gun control legislation would impact the number of gun offenses.

Only to someone who can’t get outside his emotions to think rationally. You seem to have a history of that.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Did they survey criminals to ask where they bought their guns? Do you think more guns used in crimes are by ones bought legally or illegally.
I wasn't part of the survey so I don't know what questions they asked. As I stated, the study found that over 60% of new guns were bought in other states so I assume they were bought in those states legally.

When you say “red states that have completely surrendered to the pro-gun lobby” that are surrounding Chicago, are you talking about literally every single one of those states that don’t even have a fraction of the gun related crimes as in Chicago?

When you say “red states that have completely surrendered to the pro-gun lobby” that are surrounding Chicago, are you talking about literally every single one of those states that don’t even have a fraction of the gun related crimes as in Chicago?
LOL, those are the ones!

Reactions: grbcane
I'm guessing most of the guns used in street crime were bought on the street. Why would somebody need to go to Indiana to buy a gun?

Reactions: krvanness
Instead of calling the poster a name why don't you respond to his question? It's a fair question.
Think others have answered it. Chicago and Illinois, has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the US. However look at chicago with doing away with cash bail ie shoot someone get arrested released the same or next day, instead of worrying about legal gun owners, worry about the shooting of minorities in the city. Over 80% of the victims are minorities as are their assailants. Obama gave the justice dept orders not to prosecute fraudulent gun purchase applicants. Trump with the help of the AG started them back up, dont know about bigot bidens stance yet. I know in Ga a out of state residents cannot purchase a handgun. Dont know about the states, surrounding illinois, firearm purchase laws. I do remember obummers/holders fast and furious debacle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT