ADVERTISEMENT

💎 diamonds ♦️ are

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hunter Biden’s best friend . A gift from the Chinese. Look the other way Board Dems . China 🇨🇳 going to be your daddy.

Reactions: grbcane
Is Hunter Biden running for office this year?

Is Eric Trump, who was deposed this week by authorities investigating tax fraud by the a Trump organization, running for office this year?

move along.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear

Is Eric Trump, who was deposed this by authorities investigating tax fraud by the a Trump organization, running for office this year?

move along.

It has to do with the financial connections the Biden’s have to China.

Is Eric Trump, who was deposed this week by authorities investigating tax fraud by the a Trump organization, running for office this year?

move along.
If your ok with the Chinese buying of Joe Biden’s crack head son so be it. If your ok with the Russians giving Joe Biden's son 3.5 million dollars as a gift so be it. Typical of you Dems . It is President Trumps fault.

Reactions: utatem
Cortez you say that like there is no difference ,,,,,,, DT Jr WILL be investigated. He has been before ever since the day his father was elected. He's been proven clean, and I dare say I expect him to be clean at the results of this one. Biden's Son HAS NOT BEEN INVESTIGATED. He may be now at this moment, but prior NO Nothing. WHY have news outlets said other wise, why their lack of journalistic interest and curiosity ? If he was investigated with the same interest and vigor as DT Jr the results would be very different . You can lie to yourself, but

Mahb and bobbie jo,

I don’t care about Hunter Biden or the kids of DJT cuz they’re not running for office. Hunter is a creep, no doubt. Is he a crook? I don’t know. Eric (not Don Jr.) was questioned this week about the tax practices of the Trump organization. Is he a crook? I don’t know.

The race, however, is between DJT and Joe Biden. Everything else is a distraction.

Trump needs a disciplined and laser-like focus on the economy and Law & Order over the next 3 1/2 weeks if he’s to make any dents in Biden’s campaign. Instead, he bungles the first debate and contracts Covid. Lost another 2+ points in the polls after a disastrous week. Today, he goes on Fox to call Kamala Harris a monster, over and over.

Where’s the focus? Bringing up Hunter Biden is off message and off strategy.

That you fail to see what the meaning and significance of Biden's son implies , that Hunter never ever could of even been in position to do this it was ALL BIDEN,j and he used him like he uses his dead wide and children for votes. Vote for that, because thats his floor not the ceiling

Reactions: utatem
You can use this Hunter Biden angle when you attack and get mad at President Biden. Have at it!

But, don’t you want Trump to win? Hunter Biden is so off strategy during the last days of the campaign.

Similarly, Trump attacking Harris today (“she is a monster”.) diminishes his Presidential stature and could further erode his support from women. He is losing ground with one of his strongest groups in 2016...non college educated white women. Pounding on the woman VP candidate is not helpful.

Move on to the economy, Don. You are shooting yourself in the foot daily!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT