ADVERTISEMENT

0ver 240,000 have gone to Trump rallies compare

to 84 for Biden... He had a total of 8 people show up this past week in AZ..

Hahaha,, How embarrassing ... Yea he’s winning by 12 pts...

El,

There‘s no doubt that Trump loyalists (the angry white people wearing hats, no masks and herding together) are much, much enthusiastic about their candidate than Biden voters. Absolutely true.

Joe has little personal charisma. His voters are more anti Trump than pro Biden. Biden is a compromise candidate acceptable to all wings of the party. He prevented a left wing takeover by the Bernie or Warren wings.

It is incorrect to conclude, however, that Trump’s popularity with his base means that the polls are wrong. Voters who hate Trump (about 49-51% of the country) are passionate in that hate. They don’t take off their masks and go to goofy rallies. They are voting now. About 10 million votes are in. They are giving $ to Biden. Biden is raising massive amounts of cash to spend on media in the battleground states.

Trump’s campaign is near broke. His former campaign manager, Brad Pascale, spent all the campaign money early on. He’s now beating his wife in Florida and threatening to commit suicide. Did you see the video of his arrest? His replacement has Covid and is in quarantine.

The election goose is cooked. Hang on for 3 weeks and we’ll see the results.

Reactions: cems52
El,

There‘s no doubt that Trump loyalists (the angry white people wearing hats, no masks and herding together) are much, much enthusiastic about their candidate than Biden voters. Absolutely true.

Joe has little personal charisma. His voters are more anti Trump than pro Biden. Biden is a compromise candidate acceptable to all wings of the party. He prevented a left wing takeover by the Bernie or Warren wings.

It is incorrect to conclude, however, that Trump’s popularity with his base means that the polls are wrong. Voters who hate Trump (about 49-51% of the country) are passionate in that hate. They don’t take off their masks and go to goofy rallies. They are voting now. About 10 million votes are in. They are giving $ to Biden. Biden is raising massive amounts of cash to spend on media in the battleground states.

Trump’s campaign is near broke. His former campaign manager, Brad Pascale, spent all the campaign money early on. He’s now beating his wife in Florida and threatening to commit suicide. Did you see the video of his arrest? His replacement has Covid and is in quarantine.

30% of Biden voters are voting FOR biden. 70% are voting against Trump, CONVERSELY, 70% of voters are voting for Trump, while 30% are voting against Biden.
Who do you honestly believe will take the time and actually vote.
My money is on the 70% for a candidate

30% of Biden voters are voting FOR biden. 70% are voting against Trump, CONVERSELY, 70% of voters are voting for Trump, while 30% are voting against Biden.
Who do you honestly believe will take the time and actually vote.
My money is on the 70% for a candidate

Speaking of money, I’m curious to know how many of the Trump loyalists in The Lounge have actually donated money to the Trump campaign. Anybody? How much did you contribute to DJT?

I’ll fess up to contributions by my wife and myself in the Democratic primaries. $2,000. We supported different candidates, neither of them Biden. Our guys lost. Biden won.

For the presidential campaign, we have contributed $1,000 to Biden.

Again, how many of you gave money to Trump? Thanks.

El,

Why is the Left Coast so full of hate Cortez? I thought we were coming off the "Summer of Love"? On a side note, any autonomous zones planned in Wine Country?

Speaking of money, I’m curious to know how many of the Trump loyalists in The Lounge have actually donated money to the Trump campaign. Anybody? How much did you contribute to DJT?

I’ll fess up to contributions by my wife and myself in the Democratic primaries. $2,000. We supported different candidates, neither of them Biden. Our guys lost. Biden won.

I gave $100.00 first time I ever donated.
You worry about TV ads, when you should be worried about Trumps 4-1 ground game advantage. This election is simple, which party gets the voters out.
We will find out hopefully by 2021.

Why is the Left Coast so full of hate Cortez? I thought we were coming off the "Summer of Love"? On a side note, any autonomous zones planned in Wine Country?

Sorry, KRV, I don’t know what an autonomous zone is.

Maybe you google it and educate yourself. You seem smart, cortez, why not be objective?

Thanks for the advice, Majus. I did just google “autonomous zones” and learned that there are two in the US, Puerto Rico and Northern Mariana Islands. So no, I don’t think Napa will be going in that direction.

Other than the media’s polls, where are there signs that Biden has genuine support? These polls contradict what we see in everyday life.
You'll see the Biden support when he wins in a landslide that rivals the Reagan vs Mondale beat down. Dems will take control of all three branches. Thank's Trump!

yes I have... Hell of a lot more than 2 Gs

Reactions: grbcane
You'll see the Biden support when he wins in a landslide that rivals the Reagan vs Mondale beat down. Dems will take control of all three branches. Thank's Trump!

Ill take some of that money... Your delusional take off the blinders , Biden cant draw a crowd what makes u think those same people are going to stand in line to vote for that relic .

So, after the beat down in favor of Biden and the Dems taking contol of all three branches, what happens next?

yes I have... Hell of a lot more than 2 Gs

I donated too for the first time, I never have before. I’m getting in a little hot water with my wife (not talking about the hot tub), because I have to keep coming back to her to tell her I donated again.

Reactions: El Cubano
Wishful thinking... 56% say they ate better of today than 4 years ago.. 32% say no

El,

I also ate better today than four years ago. Staying inside cuz of Covid has improved culinary skills in my household. Drinking better as well.

You?

Last edited:
El,

I also ate better today than four years ago. Staying inside cuz of Covid has improved culinary skills in my household. Drinking better as well.

You?

Not much of an argument guess its tough seeing those numbers....

to 84 for Biden... He had a total of 8 people show up this past week in AZ..

Hahaha,, How embarrassing ... Yea he’s winning by 12 pts...
You're praising the number of people who come to Trump rallies but still he's losing. That makes the people who come to his rallies fools.

lol...lol
lol...lol

Not much of an argument guess its tough seeing those numbers....

El,

You are a dunce. Look at your post. You made a very bad and embarrassing error. I razzed you about it.

You missed the joke entirely.

Pull your head out a bit. Don’t take yourself so seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT