ADVERTISEMENT

1 in 5 New cases come from Florida in entire NATION? Varients sweeping through the souths red states!!!! 99.5% of deaths from unvaccinated people????

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
WAKE UP!!! The worst part about this that is so sad is Trump was one of the first to be vaccinated. Then the entire FoxNEWS cast.

Florida is the epicenter......EXPLOSIVE STUFF! All south states...conservative states.....all hit hard.

Desantis is calling for vaccinations now after politicizing this for months on end. This is why the right just is unable to lead.

It is scarily stupefying how uninformed people on the right move.

WAKE UP!!! The worst part about this that is so sad is Trump was one of the first to be vaccinated. Then the entire FoxNEWS cast.

Florida is the epicenter......EXPLOSIVE STUFF! All south states...conservative states.....all hit hard.

Desantis is calling for vaccinations now after politicizing this for months on end. This is why the right just is unable to lead.

Biden and Harris , you know the people you say are leaders, both said they wouldn’t take the vaccine because Trump recommended it. Biden later claimed there wasn’t a vaccine when he took office, after he was vaccinated. Now that’s leadership. Pretty sure 60 minutes did a hit piece on DeSantis because he used Publix to much success to get people vaccinated. Maybe your confused because ball keeps moving but the issue with DeSantis was opening up schools and state not vaccinations.

Last edited:
GOD You people lie like you breath....Geezus....lmao.....Just stop it. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. This is why these red states are a complete dumpster fire. Especially Florida.

If you’re going to call me a liar at least identify the lie. BTW aren’t you the guy who chastises posters for name calling. A bit hypocritical ?

But you didn't respond to the OP's topic around red states not getting vaccinated thus leading the way with Covid-19?

OK only 7% of Florida black population is vaccinated. Are these the red voters you guys suggest. Now is a good time for you to brush up on black history maybe the Emancipation Proclamation a good place to start. Lol lol

1 in 5 New cases come from Florida in entire NATION? Varients sweeping through the souths red states!!!! 99.5% of deaths from unvaccinated people????

Florida has vaccinated 49% population. Now add in those who have recovered from Covid. Florida is unique. Right now in my building on the beach I have people from Uruguay, Brazil., Argentina, NY, Canada, Mexico, etc.....so we have a lot of people in and out of our State all the time.

Florida has vaccinated 49% population. Now add in those who have recovered from Covid. Florida is unique. Right now in my building on the beach I have people from Uruguay, Brazil., Argentina, NY, Canada, Mexico, etc.....so we have a lot of people in and out of our State all the time.
Yes, Florida sure is unique. That's the point of the post. One in five new cases come from Florida. That's very unique. I'm not exactly sure what people from other countries has to do with this to make an impact when people in florida have been running around saying for months they aren't getting vaccinated. Guess who is dying? Unvaccinated people to the tune of 99.5%. You don't think other parts of the country have people from all over the world? You think everyone in New York is from America?

Reactions: gokcub
Yes, Florida sure is unique. That's the point of the post. One in five new cases come from Florida. That's very unique. I'm not exactly sure what people from other countries has to do with this to make an impact when people in florida have been running around saying for months they aren't getting vaccinated. Guess who is dying? Unvaccinated people to the tune of 99.5%. You don't think other parts of the country have people from all over the world? You think everyone in New York is from America?
We are right around 50% vaccinated inline with the overall United States. Now add in the people who already had covid. The point is people are pouring into this State from all over, all the time. If we are right in line with the country what is your cause for this outbreak?

As of June 3rd only 753,000 Black Americans had been vaccinated (most recent I could find)

Not blaming like you just pointing out certain groups might want to roll up their sleeves.

Reactions: rkrantz
We are right around 50% vaccinated inline with the overall United States. Now add in the people who already had covid. The point is people are pouring into this State from all over, all the time. If we are right in line with the country what is your cause for this outbreak?

As of June 3rd only 753,000 Black Americans had been vaccinated (most recent I could find)

Not blaming like you just pointing out certain groups might want to roll up their sleeves.
What is @cdwright40 doing to get the black community shots? He should stop posting on a message board and get out to convince them

Reactions: WillyFistergash

What you are saying here has absolutely nothing to do with my post. It doesn't matter, you are 1 in 5 new cases. That's a staggering number and proves that walking around telling everyone it is my body only hurts YOU AND YOUR BODY. Let me ask because this comment about black people is strange as fk...LMAO.

Why would I care what race you are? That has absolutely nothing to do with these stats of 1 in 5 new cases. Your response is to point out black American vaccination rates. You think this is a normal thing to do? WTF? That's so wierd. That isn't relevant what color these residents are. It makes zero difference. GET VACCINATED. It isn't a black or white issue. it's a national issue.

People that are not vaccinated are dying....and people in Florida have been running around for months telling everyone who would listen they are not getting vaccinated. Do you honestly think I give a shit what color they are? I don't! It doesn't matter!

Desantis is the govenor and he isn't black...lmao. He has been telling everyone for months the same things. Now he wants you vaccinated why? It's gotton out of hand and Florida is dying as a result.

Republicans have been on this narrative of not getting vaccinated for months. The weird thing about this is the loudest voices are usually vaccinated themselves.

The entire foxnews news team has been vaccinated a long time and telling their viewers that the government can NOT tell you what to do. It's your body. Spreading misinformation about vaccines all while they themselves are vaccinated. They are literally killing their own viewers. It's the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

Reactions: newnangacane
Republicans have been on this narrative of not getting vaccinated for months. The weird thing about this is the loudest voices are usually vaccinated themselves.

The entire foxnews news team has been vaccinated a long time and telling their viewers that the government can NOT tell you what to do. It's your body. Spreading misinformation about vaccines all while they themselves are vaccinated. They are literally killing their own viewers. It's the weirdest thing I have ever seen.
Another Lemon talking point. Explain what misinformation these people have put out there? Their message is simple: it is your choice to get the vaccine, nearly everyone one of them have said their viewers should get the shot, and they say government should not force you to get it.

What is so hard about this? None of that is misinformation, it is how our country works. Thanks for showing your trust and faith in Lemon

What you are saying here has absolutely nothing to do with my post. It doesn't matter, you are 1 in 5 new cases. That's a staggering number and proves that walking around telling everyone it is my body only hurts YOU AND YOUR BODY. Let me ask because this comment about black people is strange as fk...LMAO.

Why would I care what race you are? That has absolutely nothing to do with these stats of 1 in 5 new cases. Your response is to point out black American vaccination rates. You think this is a normal thing to do? WTF? That's so wierd. That isn't relevant what color these residents are. It makes zero difference. GET VACCINATED. It isn't a black or white issue. it's a national issue.

People that are not vaccinated are dying....and people in Florida have been running around for months telling everyone who would listen they are not getting vaccinated. Do you honestly think I give a shit what color they are? I don't! It doesn't matter!

Desantis is the govenor and he isn't black...lmao. He has been telling everyone for months the same things. Now he wants you vaccinated why? It's gotton out of hand and Florida is dying as a result.
You have NEVER once heard our Governor tell people not to get the vaccine.

Another Lemon talking point. Explain what misinformation these people have put out there? Their message is simple: it is your choice to get the vaccine, nearly everyone one of them have said their viewers should get the shot, and they say government should not force you to get it.

What is so hard about this? None of that is misinformation, it is how our country works. Thanks for showing your trust and faith in Lemon
It's weird because I'm fairly positive I heard Kamala Harris say on TV she wouldn't get the vaccine if Trump had anything to do with it.

What misinformation?
Is it our body? Yes
Has there been documented side effects? Yes
Has there been vaccinated people who then got Covid? Yes
You might not like those facts but they are not misinformation.

GOD You people lie like you breath....Geezus....lmao.....Just stop it. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. This is why these red states are a complete dumpster fire. Especially Florida.
Lier LIER pants on fire!
Good thing you are dickless!
Lies????? Wake the fuk up!
I repeat, I watched Kamala Harris say exactly that.
Thanks for ALWAYS embarrassing your donk ass!
Pfffffffffffft

HEY CD ,,,, go ask Biden to STOP seeding Republican States with Covid + illegal immigrants and I bet the Covid rates of infection will go back to practically zero. Talk about a lying disingenuous boob. What an ass to crow about Covid rates then just omit the FACT the Biden Government has been bussing and flying illegal covid+ illegal immigrants into these States in the middle of the night, and most cases without even the decency of notifying that State's Governor .
BUSTED: Biden Admin Caught Secretly Flying Illegal Migrant Children Into Key Red State

Video shows Biden 'secretly' flying migrant children into Tennessee

BORDER 'COVER-UP' Shock video shows Biden administration ‘secretly flying migrant children to Tennessee’ after illegally entering US

Operation ‘Catch-And-Bus’: Biden’s Plan To Bus Thousands Of Illegals In To Red States Has Been Exposed

HEY CD ,,,, go ask Biden to STOP seeding Republican States with Covid + illegal immigrants and I bet the Covid rates of infection will go back to practically zero. Talk about a lying disingenuous boob. What an ass to crow about Covid rates then just omit the FACT the Biden Government has been bussing and flying illegal covid+ illegal immigrants into these States in the middle of the night, and most cases without even the decency of notifying that State's Governor .
BUSTED: Biden Admin Caught Secretly Flying Illegal Migrant Children Into Key Red State

BORDER 'COVER-UP' Shock video shows Biden administration ‘secretly flying migrant children to Tennessee’ after illegally entering US

Operation ‘Catch-And-Bus’: Biden’s Plan To Bus Thousands Of Illegals In To Red States Has Been Exposed
Ouch

Those Deaths are on his head as well. The whole thing is a scam to change the electorate blue. Phase 1 open boarder, phase 2 change election law, phase 3 seed republican states with illegal immigrants. phase 4 give amnesty to all illeagal immigrants. phase 5 solidify a democrat voting block that will out vote republicans. End Game Win corrupt elections in perpetuity and never give up control. Democrat party = Communist Fascist 1 party system. Sick Ambitious Anti-American POS's

It's weird because I'm fairly positive I heard Kamala Harris say on TV she wouldn't get the vaccine if Trump had anything to do with it.
100% certain, It’s not weird HJ, whats weird is these dem liberal donkeys actually ignore TAPED VIDEO evidence!
Then again we’re talking to cd, hawaiia and a few others that needed to take the short bus to school!

Reactions: mahb

@cdwright40 lets hear your intelligent thoughtful response, to the articles mahb has provided us. How can you justify Biden intentionally infecting red states with Covid? CD these people in the Biden administration are awful.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nice sources. That was all made up garbage.

Reactions: cdwright40

The spike is 100% due to Biden and flying in his illegal Covid aliens. FACT!

Why won't the white house (not quite sure why Biden hasn't changed the name yet) and pSAKi won't release their Covid statitics?

Here's some more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess when he said he releases "them to the interior", some forgot to think,,,,,, the interior of What ?

1.Biden admin reportedly sending illegal immigrant kids to TN, alarming state lawmakers
2.Joe Biden Pressed to Disclose Where Illegal Aliens Are Being Sent in U.S.
3.Border Patrol Sending Busloads of Illegal Immigrants to Florida
4.Biden dumping illegal migrants around the nation without notice
5.Biden is now flying illegal immigrants to their relatives in the US
6.Biden Administration Is Flying Illegal Aliens to American Cities in the Middle of the Night
7.Biden Administration Busing ‘Thousands’ of Illegals Aliens to Red States to Get Permanent Status
8.Biden dumping illegal migrants around the nation without notice
9.Operation ‘Catch-And-Bus’: Biden’s Plan To Bus Thousands Of Illegals In To Red States Has Been Exposed

Have to reallllllly want it to act so hard to ignore it.
Still need more sources ?
I thought Dem's and Lib's Cared about the American Citizens ? What happened Dem's ? Your cities are unlivable, your crime is historically high, your leaders have tax payer funded privet security and your citizens have DEFUNDED Police (what's left of them) and now importing COVID+ illegal immigrants to have the bodies to vote you and keep you in power.
There won't be a quality soul left in your dystopian empire

Last edited:
What misinformation?
Is it our body? Yes
Has there been documented side effects? Yes
Has there been vaccinated people who then got Covid? Yes
You might not like those facts but they are not misinformation.
Make google your friend. Easy to find out the misinformation out there. It's no wonder people in Florida are in the situation they are in.

CD is incapable of saying anything that can shatter his house of cards. Dude is a fraud and troll LOL Doesn't even read articles just headlines,,,,, mayyybe a snipit if its from madcow or sourlemon . What can you expect from that ? not what you could from a person with a spine

Reactions: El Cubano
Weird because i'm 1000% certain it was his administration that financed and assisted the vaccine being invented?
You sound ridiculous. No ..he shouldn't get credit for doing his job. Sorry. we voted him out because he was woefully unqualified to complete the job.

Have to reallllllly want it to act so hard to ignore it.
Still need more sources ?
I thought Dem's and Lib's Cared about the American Citizens ? What happened Dem's ? Your cities are unlivable, your crime is historically high, your leaders have tax payer funded privet security and your citizens have DEFUNDED Police (what's left of them) and now importing COVID+ illegal immigrants to have the bodies to vote you and keep you in power.
There won't be a quality soul left in your dystopian empire

Here's how much they care, this is what they're turning our cities and country into

• Sad
Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT