ADVERTISEMENT

124 retired generals and admirals warn we are in deep peril under Biden.

grbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
It's all part of the plan. Soon, you'll be hearing whispers from the media mentioning that Biden seems "off his game" or "confused today."

The heat will gradually turn up, and he will step down, or be made to step down.

At this point, he is nothing more than a speech reader. How many times have we heard him say he doesn't want to get in trouble with his staff. Get in trouble? You're the damn President of the United States! Staffers take direction from you or you fire them!

Doesn’t take generals to acknowledge this guys an idiot. Drug lords delivering fentanyl over the border like it’s a Amazon Prime delivery should be enough info.
Shows just how morally bankrupt Biden is. When campaigning he referred to son Hunter addiction and curried sympathy for a truly horrible thing for any family to go through. You would think he would have so much compassion and resolve to make sure other families don’t go thru this. He and his administration with the press playing along are all complicit in this drug smuggling operation and the deaths that result.

Dol thats the Problem ! The VP is even More Lost and inept than he is. I'm pulling for Joe to hang in there, until he's kicked to the nursing home next Prez elections
Joe’s not making the big decisions. Someone else, or some group is making the decisions.

It’s like the wizard of OZ except No one knows who is behind the curtain

Weekend at Biden’s except he’s not stiff yet.

Rent free.

First he was going to get destroyed because he couldn't read a prompter.

Then it was he only reads prompters.

Yet, he responds off the cuff often.

Covfefe.

Ellu can you in your wisdom , then explain all the problems he's had ( no need to detail them they are now even coming out on mainstream media, besides you no doubt see them and others we are just to simple to understand ) and what seems like his late reactionary responses to them ? I'm aquiver with anticipation 🧐🤓

Come on man. He couldn’t stand up to a real live press conference and you know it.
Again, Biden bumbles in a manner he's bumbled in for decades. I posted here in years ago that he was and is a walking gaffe machine. There hasn't been a cognitive decline, dude's always been goofy. I think I said I love the goofy bastage. Its not just the stutter either, he's a goof. But that's nothing new, its part of his charm, its George Bush-esque.

The question of cognitive decline is applicable to his predecessor, a once eloquent rhetorical person who now performs rehearsed schtick. Dude was entertaining on Howard, go back and listen to how well he spoke then and how he speaks now.

Go back and listen to Biden being goofy 30 years ago and tell me its different now?

Either way, the bar keeps moving. He's clearly not suffering from dementia to the point he doesn't know where he is (former accusation) and is more than capable of going off cuff (he did debate 45 2x, held his own to some, kicked his ass to others, got beaten to a some as well).

I guess the hair explains my reaction to them both. One is the silliest of goofs with zero shame in highlighting how desperate he'll play camera angles to give the illusion of not being bald and walks away conceeding any illusion you may hold and the other is silliest of goofs with zero shame in highlighting how desperate he'll play camera angles to give the illusion of not being bald and walks away expecting you to believe the illusion held.

Too much spray tan versus too much botox. /shrug

@cdwright40 that means things aren’t looking good.

Yep..There were also 350 Psychiatrists who thought the same thing about Trump back in 2017 and 2019...What’s your point..

Again, Biden bumbles in a manner he's bumbled in for decades. I posted here in years ago that he was and is a walking gaffe machine. There hasn't been a cognitive decline, dude's always been goofy. I think I said I love the goofy bastage. Its not just the stutter either, he's a goof. But that's nothing new, its part of his charm, its George Bush-esque.

The question of cognitive decline is applicable to his predecessor, a once eloquent rhetorical person who now performs rehearsed schtick. Dude was entertaining on Howard, go back and listen to how well he spoke then and how he speaks now.

Go back and listen to Biden being goofy 30 years ago and tell me its different now?

Either way, the bar keeps moving. He's clearly not suffering from dementia to the point he doesn't know where he is (former accusation) and is more than capable of going off cuff (he did debate 45 2x, held his own to some, kicked his ass to others, got beaten to a some as well).

I guess the hair explains my reaction to them both. One is the silliest of goofs with zero shame in highlighting how desperate he'll play camera angles to give the illusion of not being bald and walks away conceeding any illusion you may hold and the other is silliest of goofs with zero shame in highlighting how desperate he'll play camera angles to give the illusion of not being bald and walks away expecting you to believe the illusion held.

You’re much too intelligent to believe any of this. He is clearly not up to the task.

There is a difference between being goofy and diminished mental acumen. He’s not the same guy. As for your example of Trump, you’re the guy who throws the penalty flag on what-about-ism. Okay for you though, right.

I watched a parent decline with dementia and he is showing the same signs.

Hopefully, you never have, nor never will, have a front row seat to watch a loved on go this route. It’s a cruel disease.

those shrinks are an embarrassment to the profession. They violated the 1 rule as a physician and what's worse not a one spent a min with the pt they diagnosed. They are quacks and if Trump turned around and sued them for Hippa violation for disclosing privileged pt information it would be hilarious, deserved, and I would applaud it. Those quacks represent what's wrong in the profession and do not represent an iota of what being a Doctor is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but let me tell you how I really feel 🤣 ;)

You’re much too intelligent to believe any of this. He is clearly not up to the task.

There is a difference between being goofy and diminished mental acumen. He’s not the same guy. As for your example of Trump, you’re the guy who throws the penalty flag on what-about-ism. Okay for you though, right.

I watched a parent decline with dementia and he is showing the same signs.

Hopefully, you never have, nor never will, have a front row seat to watch a loved on go this route. It’s a cruel disease.
It’s not a whataboutism. I’m not offering Trump as a substitute for the conversation at hand. I’m literally performing an analysis of both.

whataboutism eschews analysis of the topic instead replacing it.

I discussed Biden, you’ve elected to minimize this discussion; then made an emotional plea, well recieved.

I know all to well the effects of dementia: grandad, a WW2 vet, a survivor of Jim Crow, a Gold Star father of a son who served in Vietnam and never came home, a black Porter, reduced from his pride as a leader to an man who stormed out of Thanksgiving dinners to sit in his truck. The most painful were the sobs when he and Grannie were together and he would have moments of lucidity; realize he was sitting in a home in a diaper and ask her to not come see him like that. Trust me I know this pain. My frat brother whose gorgeous wife, an engineer, only 62; and now unable to control her outbursts and fits; there daughter getting married without mom there and Harry keeping his sickness and in health vow, pained.

so I don’t take it lightly when lobbed fir a political grenade. Folks who say a man could never debate because he is so far diseased then saying that he should be drug tested when his performance suggests he’s not ill; only if such a drug- one that could provide hours of lucidity to the affected- would but that it existed; goodbyes would be reciprocated, precious moments predictable and extended.

The point is that perception and clever production can be problematic in there portrayals. I give you exhibit A of how edits can make these confirmation biases feel valid.

Either way thanks for reasonable engagement. It’s appreciated and respected. We don’t have to agree to be decent to each other.

It’s not a whataboutism. I’m not offering Trump as a substitute for the conversation at hand. I’m literally performing an analysis of both.

whataboutism eschews analysis of the topic instead replacing it.

I discussed Biden, you’ve elected to minimize this discussion; then made an emotional plea, well recieved.

I know all to well the effects of dementia: grandad, a WW2 vet, a survivor of Jim Crow, a Gold Star father of a son who served in Vietnam and never came home, a black Porter, reduced from his pride as a leader to an man who stormed out of Thanksgiving dinners to sit in his truck. The most painful were the sobs when he and Grannie were together and he would have moments of lucidity; realize he was sitting in a home in a diaper and ask her to not come see him like that. Trust me I know this pain. My frat brother whose gorgeous wife, an engineer, only 62; and now unable to control her outbursts and fits; there daughter getting married without mom there and Harry keeping his sickness and in health vow, pained.

so I don’t take it lightly when lobbed fir a political grenade. Folks who say a man could never debate because he is so far diseased then saying that he should be drug tested when his performance suggests he’s not ill; only if such a drug- one that could provide hours of lucidity to the affected- would but that it existed; goodbyes would be reciprocated, precious moments predictable and extended.

The point is that perception and clever production can be problematic in there portrayals. I give you exhibit A of how edits can make these confirmation biases feel valid.

Either way thanks for reasonable engagement. It’s appreciated and respected. We don’t have to agree to be decent to each other.
We disagree.

Ultimately, time will prove who is correct.

Reactions: mahb
Biden appears completely lost on the Israel/Hamas warfare. That is exactly what the OP's article was about. Of course libbies are trying desperately to somehow bring "blame Trump" into the discussion. Foreign policy is now the Joe Show.Immigration crisis, China expansion, hacking US vital infrastrcture with impunity from Russia and the Middle East on fire. How telling is it that Biden put so much stock in John Kerry, a man that has greater allegiance to Iran than to the USA. .

Last edited:

From a purely medical formal diagnosis, Biden does not have Dementia. But that is not the real question that should be asked. The true question is does Biden have the cognitive capability and especially the stamina to have the most important job on the planet. Being President is a 7x24x365 job. He is showing little more than the ability to be propped up and read from notes for an hour a day.

From a purely medical formal diagnosis, Biden does not have Dementia. But that is not the real question that should be asked. The true question is does Biden have the cognitive capability and especially the stamina to have the most important job on the planet. Being President is a 7x24x365 job. He is showing little more than the ability to be propped up and read from notes for an hour a day.
If only it were so. You have people on this board who literally believe he's having the type of issues that Reagan actually had.

A personal friend of mine was a high senior official in the Trump Whitehouse. Another friend sits fairly high in the Biden circle (not as high as the buddy in the Trump WH). Trump's work was lots of phone calls, lots of media consumption and lots of stage craft. Biden spends lots of time on calls, but does a lot of reading and policy study. Neither were as lackadaisical as the media portay them, just different in their approaches. Don't believe the hype, dude is a solid worker and still has a firm grasp...Feinstein, not so much.

Reactions: miamimike
If only it were so. You have people on this board who literally believe he's having the type of issues that Reagan actually had.

A personal friend of mine was a high senior official in the Trump Whitehouse. Another friend sits fairly high in the Biden circle (not as high as the buddy in the Trump WH). Trump's work was lots of phone calls, lots of media consumption and lots of stage craft. Biden spends lots of time on calls, but does a lot of reading and policy study. Neither were as lackadaisical as the media portay them, just different in their approaches. Don't believe the hype, dude is a solid worker and still has a firm grasp...Feinstein, not so much.
Biden only has a firm grasp of his pillow as he naps several times a day

Reactions: grbcane

Wish he'd spend more time studying how business and the economy work, or better yet consult those that do.

This goes for both sides of the aisle, I have a great disdain for public officials that have been career politicians, and never worked a day in their life. Most have no idea of the unintended consequences of their actions and policies on the private sector, and I do believe that almost all in their hearts have good intentions. But, they haven't a clue about running a business.

Sorry For Siding Against the NORMAL people. But I really think we have to listen to other opinions about CRT. As a matter of fact, I have listened to them.

Update!!! CRT better have Shaq, Barkely, The 5 best offensive tackles ever at this university to even have a 1% chance of passing. This country is all about assimilating. Speak correctly. Conduct yourself correctly. Then you will have zero ,problem. If you break from that protocol...we are are going to have issues. Guess what? Me and the cops are going to WIN that issue. EVERY TIME.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT