ADVERTISEMENT

159K new jobs bad, Labor Participation % even worse but Biden thinks it's good news

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
159K new jobs but the estimate was 500K. Not good.
Unemployment rate went down but why?
Well 189K LEFT THE WORKFORCE. Stopped looking, stopped working. Labor participation rate down.
This is awful and perplexing. People in America DON"T WANT TO WORK after getting the drug of free money.
Biden then takes to the stage and issues a speech about how wonderful everything is and how great we are doing.
There are 11 MILLION jobs out there.
Inflation is soaring.
My son is 31 he will make over 200K this year BUT EVERY MONTH he gets $600 Child Tax Care Credit money mailed to him from Biden Administration
Does he need that money? Nope
Am I thrilled he's getting free $600 you bet your ass.

This Administration has a bad habit of taking bad news and telling America how wonderful everything is. People aren't that stupid (except liberals) they know what they see and feel. They know things aren't going well.
Look at his poll numbers.

159K new jobs but the estimate was 500K. Not good.
Unemployment rate went down but why?
Well 189K LEFT THE WORKFORCE. Stopped looking, stopped working. Labor participation rate down.
This is awful and perplexing. People in America DON"T WANT TO WORK after getting the drug of free money.
Biden then takes to the stage and issues a speech about how wonderful everything is and how great we are doing.
There are 11 MILLION jobs out there.
Inflation is soaring.
My son is 31 he will make over 200K this year BUT EVERY MONTH he gets $600 Child Tax Care Credit money mailed to him from Biden Administration
Does he need that money? Nope
Am I thrilled he's getting free $600 you bet your ass.

This Administration has a bad habit of taking bad news and telling America how wonderful everything is. People aren't that stupid (except liberals) they know what they see and feel. They know things aren't going well.
Look at his poll numbers.
Never seen an administration so incompetent .
Makes Jimmy Carters admin. look like geniuses...

28% favorable rating on his handling of the economy.

When you all start seeing really shitty customer service every where and the words back order as the norm, that’s democrat policies. It’s one thing to pay people not to work so that they rely on the government and vote accordingly but it’s another thing when you force the people that are willing to work, to work twice the hours, twice as hard with half the help, double the demand and more impatient customers than ever. It’s not coming, it’s here.

there’s no such thing as democrats anymore. It’s just the party of hate trump/communism. The republican party would literally have a better chance at negotiating with the left if they used the taliban or hammas. As far as the left are concerned it’s the parents that want to practice their constitutional rights that are terrorists. This is actually happening and not just hyperbole .

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT