ADVERTISEMENT

24 States, Vaccines, Fauci's mouth

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Fauci interviewed on TV spoke about being home and he is vaccinated, and his daughter comes over and she is vaccinated. He went on to say they would of course not take other precautions because it's his daughter and both vaccinated. He said " If it was a friend un-vaccinated over, then of course other precautions would be taken." So first of all, does he believe that friends are visiting friends in a home and they are wearing masks? If so, he's dumb. But he is under fire because he said in the past that even with the vaccine WE WOULD ALL HAVE TO CONTINUE OTHER PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES INTO 2022. Now, they are not very happy with him and his mouth.

24 States are now under 5% positivity rates. That is the goal. We have now administered 65 million doses according to CDC couple that with around 50% of US population exposed to the virus and the END IS VERY NEAR! A return to NORMAL is just around the corner Those 2 combined would be roughly 2/3 of America. Remember the goal for NORMAL is not ZERO %!

That is all..........................

You belong on a political forum not on a sports forum lol

you post pro trump republican garbage 100 times a day like Edtuna did

Reactions: Raoul2
You belong on a political forum not on a sports forum lol

you post pro trump republican garbage 100 times a day like Edtuna did
I’m sorry the Lounge is an open forum. I think during football season I add invaluable insight to our football team. Now bug off douche

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT