ADVERTISEMENT

5/12/21 a review of the absurdity on variety of topics

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Lets start with the Border. APPREHENSIONS in April 178,622 the most in 20 years. Biden said numbers would be down and they are soaring! These are the apprehensions the number DOES NOT include those that snuck in and were not caught. I watch the news and people are just walking across the Rio Grande River at 10:00 in the morning in droves and on the other side of the river is the Cartel who got paid practically waving at our Border Patrol. This is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

San Francisco is going to open the doors to in person school learning for final week of school after being closed all year. WHY? Because if they want their 12 MILLION in Federal Dollars they have to be open. So the schools will open for the final 1 week of school in person learning. MIND BLOWING ABSURDITY!!!!

Gasoline: I won't blame Biden Administration for this cyber attack although I am 100% positive the left would blame Trump if he was in office. Colonial Pipeline is actually a private company and all of these private gas and electric and other utility type companies should have in place proper encryption and high end Internet protections BUT the fact is gas is OUT across the mid-atlantic and southern states. JUST ABSURD in this day and age.

Fauci and CDC more LUNACY. Making all kids wear masks at Summer Camps. Makes no rational sense. ABSURD.

I could go on..........................................

April CPI expected to be 3.6% that would be VERY HIGH!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT