ADVERTISEMENT

6 Minnesota Democratic Mayors Endorse Trump

Yeh, If your a Trump supporter things are turning our direction so fast cant keep up. Havent even debated yet. now i worry that Trump will tease Joe about his condition where I hope he says I am sorry Joe your family is putting you thru this at this time.

why TF is Romney a Republican ? That is one guy that has earned the party giving him the boot. He's such a glazed Ham if his peebrain could of fathomed he could of been the Dems best candidate he would of flipped 4 yrs ago

Reactions: 6882 and grbcane
why TF is Romney a Republican ? That is one guy that has earned the party giving him the boot. He's such a glazed Ham if his peebrain could of fathomed he could of been the Dems best candidate he would of flipped 4 yrs ago
He will be a democrat soon. Maybe they can build around him because the walls are caving in fast on the New Democrat Party. Democrats are flocking the party every day and will vote all republican across the board which i always have myself.

Saw video of the long lines at U-Haul and Penske truck rentals in NYC . A friend in California says SF is losing a lot too . I know of 3 families that have moved to Idaho from Ca . Idaho is like the other side of the world

Reactions: krvanness
G that makes Alot of sense. It would be prudent of Romney to wait for the Dem party to realign after the Election, looking ahead, because on the other hand if Biden Wins then why jump ship, since he would NEVER get any power or backing from the farleft as will that left pull out all stops to never have to hand over that power again. Its Battle Chess on rhoids ! 😂

Reactions: krvanness
G that makes Alot of sense. It would be prudent of Romney to wait for the Dem party to realign after the Election, looking ahead, because on the other hand if Biden Wins then why jump ship, since he would NEVER get any power or backing from the farleft as will that left pull out all stops to never have to hand over that power again. Its Battle Chess on rhoids ! 😂
Makes sense..I see Kasich doing the same as well. Two rinos..

Reactions: krvanness and mahb
Saw video of the long lines at U-Haul and Penske truck rentals in NYC . A friend in California says SF is losing a lot too . I know of 3 families that have moved to Idaho from Ca . Idaho is like the other side of the world
I mentioned a friend of mine who moved to Sandpoint Idaho, and loves it, says that property is selling like hotcakes to expatriates from Cali...

Reactions: utatem
Still on that Russia Russia , Come On Man...

We're only just getting started. All of the cover ups are going to be untangled after the election. Rosenstein, Barr, and anyone else who limited Mueller's scope will now have to answer for their actions.

Reactions: cems52
We're only just getting started. All of the cover ups are going to be untangled after the election. Rosenstein, Barr, and anyone else who limited Mueller's scope will now have to answer for their actions.
Yes we are just getting started with Durham investigating Barry and his group of merry men for their traitorous actions of trying to undo a US presidential election.

Yes we are just getting started with Durham investigating Barry and his group of merry men for their traitorous actions of trying to undo a US presidential election.

Ahh yes, you're the one obsessed with our only Black President aren't you. Its been at least 24 hours since you've posted about your beloved "Barry", I was starting to worry.

Reactions: gokcub and zackbear
Ahh yes, you're the one obsessed with our only Black President aren't you. Its been at least 24 hours since you've posted about your beloved "Barry", I was starting to worry.
Sad that Barry's only true legacy is that of being the first "black" president when even that is a lie, he is half white.

Reactions: 6882 and GLFSTRM
You are a smart guy. In your heart, you know Trump is a lying POS who runs a criminal enterprise.

Obama lives in this guys head. SAD

Reactions: Raoul2
Romney is a putz.
Back stabbing bitter spoiled rich kid.
He lost Trump won
Pffft

Reactions: mahb
Cems will vote Trump . If you do not vote Biden your not black lol lol. Today’s last poll 24% blacks voting Trump. the racist BLM and ANTIFA going to destroy the Democratic Party. ALL LIVES Matter.ALL BLUE Lives MATTER .

Bobbie Jo what year you graduate from Miami??

Cems, you do know that fox viewers more than triple your CNN and almost 4x your MSNDC.

You really ought to read more. Here are the facts about Fox Fake News supposed tripling and quadrupling of CNN and MSNBC ratings.

Fox News averaged 3.1 million viewers in primetime during the week of July 27 to Aug. 2, topping all cable networks for the 28th straight week, according to Nielsen.

MSNBC finished second with 1.9 million viewers, with CNN and HGTV tying for third with 1.3 million viewers, said Nielsen. TLC was fifth with 1.2 million viewers, followed by Hallmark Channel and ESPN (tied with 1 million viewers), TNT (966,000), TBS (944,000) and History (863,000).

Cems will vote Trump . If you do not vote Biden your not black lol lol. Today’s last poll 24% blacks voting Trump. the racist BLM and ANTIFA going to destroy the Democratic Party. ALL LIVES Matter.ALL BLUE Lives MATTER .
As usual, you make shzt up. Stop the insanity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT