ADVERTISEMENT

60 Minutes Just Drops Hammer: HAMMER TIME!!!

You are correct. The whole country is crying for the demented hair kisser who doesn't know what state he is in to come to the rescue like he did when he and Obama gave the Wuhan virus lab 3.7 mill to help develop the virus-GTFOOH.

Neither Biden or Obama are president. Yet Trump supporters finds some way to blame them for 99% of the dumb shit he allows on his watch.

little too late?!?!?!, should of had esp or a soothsayer working ot ! You self righteous intolerant pompous arse. Can you or Any Lib answer this ,,,,,,,,, What have the Democrats' taken responsibility for ?????????????? I'm sure some posters can List all the Democrat Errs,,,,,,, Bengasi , Sars , the middle east, etc. I'm sure plenty can add plenty to the list,,,,,,,,,,, What have the Dems ever taken responsibility of ??????? So U (or any lib) talking about Responsibility is utterly Ridiculous and an Oxymoron. Cant have it both ways as you like to say CD . Come Nov Libs WILL LOSE Bigly all thanks to arrogant egotistical TDS Libs,,,,, Thank You !!! Might not o been able to pull it off without your Help :D
This isn't tit for tat....It's if you ask to be president and get the job then simply do the job you were elected to do. Let's stop looking for others to blame because the job the president is supposed to be doing isn't getting done.

Feb 29th, Dr Fauci said no need to change anything. Listen to it here...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...d_to_change_your_habits_over_coronavirus.html

The president of the United States doesn't have the luxury the rest of us have. He has to get it right. That's why he is president. Besides, when it was evident there was a serious matter he continued to brush it off as a left wing hoax did he not? I believe he said there would be zero deaths at this time.

Did Dr Fauci also advise him to disband the pandemic response team? Fire the CDC heads in other countries and cut the funding? Who are we supposed to blame for that? Dr. Fauci?

See....he is president and you have to make good decisions. Those clearly were not....and all I see him do and all his supporters do is have a ready made excuse for him. You NEVER hear the words. I was wrong or I made a mistake or I apologize....NEVER! We need people who are accountable at this office....not someone just willing to give us sacrificial lambs for their screw ups. Well, at least nobody has gone to jail yet on this one.

Hey on an aside,,,, Can one of you call pelosi and the devil's advocate of shumer and tell them to Stop phuckin around voting Against the stimulus ! WTF don't they care about the citizens ?!?!?! Someone hook that up ;)
They aren't voting against it they just aren't even entertaining it. All the Republican senate has asked for is to add another 250 billion to the PPP program which will run out of funds today.

Neither Biden or Obama are president. Yet Trump supporters finds some way to blame them for 99% of the dumb shit he allows on his watch.
You have no problem with the fact that they funded the the lab where the virus , which has killed so many people, came from, but you had a problem with Trump's China travel ban, which you didn't even understand. Pathetic pretzel logic.

Reactions: mahb
MJ isn't that the same thing, it produces the same response. If the Dems stop blocking it wouldn't it pass ? My question stands

You have no problem with the fact that they funded the the lab where the virus , which has killed so many people, came from, but you had a problem with Trump's China travel ban, which you didn't even understand. Pathetic pretzel logic.
You aren't listening. It doesn't absolve a sitting president of his responsibilities to the American people. This blame game bull jive Trumps supporters spew has never cut it with me. I'm old school and vehemently believe that when you ask for and then accept a job....you do not scapegoat your predecessors. You get the job done. Offer solutions. You are there to render a solution.

Listen, this is why I keep telling you people Trump is woefully unqualified for the position. People don't realize. All the issues that everyone else can't solve finally get to a president. We can't afford to have people in that office who are irresponsible. He said himself...he is not responsible.

Last edited:
Your cookie cutter selective morality is weak shallow transparent and only serves as target practice to anyone with a modicum of honesty. Your shtick fools no one but a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT