ADVERTISEMENT

68 billion ALREADY given to schools for virus LAST YEAR!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
According to Government ONLY 4 BILLION has been spent!! That leaves 64 BILLION just sitting there for schools ALREADY PASSED IN THE LAST BILLS LAST YEAR!! And this shows how inefficient Federal Government is. It shows what a WASTE of our money the Federal Gov't can do. It would be different if 1 billion was left and they anticipated greater need but 64 FREAKING BILLION is just sitting there UNUSED!! They don't need more for schools at this time. Use what you designated then give us a call.

According to Government ONLY 4 BILLION has been spent!! That leaves 64 BILLION just sitting there for schools ALREADY PASSED IN THE LAST BILLS LAST YEAR!! And this shows how inefficient Federal Government is. It shows what a WASTE of our money the Federal Gov't can do. It would be different if 1 billion was left and they anticipated greater need but 64 FREAKING BILLION is just sitting there UNUSED!! They don't need more for schools at this time. Use what you designated then give us a call.
I think it's more like 113 billion according to CBO.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
The federal govt is the single most inefficient mechanism in the country at doing everything. I’ve seen a lifetime of it.

Not only 64 billion dedicated to schools unused or dolled out there is a total of 900 billion still sitting from the prior stimulus bills. The 64 billion for schools is in the 900 billion. So when we talk about another 1.9 trillion you will excuse this taxpayer when I say why? Spend what you already allocated then get back to us for more.

Not only 64 billion dedicated to schools unused or dolled out there is a total of 900 billion still sitting from the prior stimulus bills. The 64 billion for schools is in the 900 billion. So when we talk about another 1.9 trillion you will excuse this taxpayer when I say why? Spend what you already allocated then get back to us for more.
If you were to reallocate that money back to the people who actually paid those taxes, it equates to $5,625 per check. There were 160 million checks issued in the first round of stimulus checks.

If you were to reallocate that money back to the people who a900 tually paid those taxes, it equates to $5,625 per check. There were 160 million checks issued in the first round of stimulus checks.
Dude 900 billion just sitting there. Schools closed but 68 billion allocated and they have spent 4.4 billion of it. Not spent, allocated to the States. Just sitting there gathering dust. And now they want more, more, more.

Dude 900 billion just sitting there. Schools closed but 68 billion allocated and they have spent 4.4 billion of it. Not spent, allocated to the States. Just sitting there gathering dust. And now they want more, more, more.
Mark my words that money will disappear and later somewhere down the road they’ll claim fraud. In the meantime some politicians will be lining their greasy ass pockets with it.

The federal govt is the single most inefficient mechanism in the country at doing everything. I’ve seen a lifetime of it.
True, but the NCAA under Emmert is not too far behind them. Just the fact that he still has a job with them after the Shapiro debacle is enough to give them honorable mention at the very least.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Or some state will use it for some other purpose
Just amazes me how stupid our citizens are. You NEVER hear 1 word about the previous money only the need for more. I'm not saying not to provide another check or not to extend unemployment money but the crap in these bills is a waste. Asking for more for schools is criminal to me. You also never hear about telling States to open the hell up for business!

True, but the NCAA under Emmert is not too far behind them. Just the fact that he still has a job with them after the Shapiro debacle is enough to give them honorable mention at the very least.
How did you bring this into the thread? Don't make no sense dude.

How did you bring this into the thread? Don't make no sense dude.
I was responding to Cash when he was talking about inefficiency of the government at everything they do. The NCAA is pretty close to them for their inefficiency at everything they do and was the first thing that popped in my head when I read his post. Was not my attention to hijack a good thread, HJ. :oops:

Reactions: HJCane
If you were to reallocate that money back to the people who actually paid those taxes, it equates to $5,625 per check. There were 160 million checks issued in the first round of stimulus checks.

Wish the Republican politicians were smarter and would explain things in plain english like you just did.

Just amazes me how stupid our citizens are. You NEVER hear 1 word about the previous money only the need for more. I'm not saying not to provide another check or not to extend unemployment money but the crap in these bills is a waste. Asking for more for schools is criminal to me. You also never hear about telling States to open the hell up for business!

Citizens that get their news from CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, MSNBC, NPR, WAPO, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, AP etc. NEVER hear a word about this.
If someone says it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. they are likely to have the post taken down as "misinformation or hate speech" and possibly have their account closed.

Citizens that get their news from CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, MSNBC, NPR, WAPO, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, AP etc. NEVER hear a word about this.
If someone says it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. they are likely to have the post taken down as "misinformation or hate speech" and possibly have their account closed.
All Sheep

Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
It’s not really money anyway. It’s just bubble money generated from the Fed’s computer out of thin air.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT