ADVERTISEMENT

6882.........You started a thread about global warming

canam1965

SuperCane
Dec 27, 2014
@6882 Yes i should have chimed in , but wanted to answer you directly. It doesn't matter whether global warming is natural or man made. True story ex lounge genius slash now it all cashville cane and were having a PM ( private message ) i asked him if he took a pipe from his exhaust and put it in the window of his car what would happen to him, i never really got an answer but he did say and i quote
GOD'S filters will fix it.True story, auto racing is the love of my life so it goes with out saying i love gas burning engines, but here's the thing we put a man on the moon along time ago. we as a species should not be this reliant on dinosaur bones at this stage. you have other geniuses like @289fia talking about parts per million and humans aren't having any affect on the planet. Well chernobyl Fukushima three mile island, that pesky coal fire in Pennsylvania aren't helping. The united states alone has conducted over one thousand nuclear tests alone since 1945, in my humble opinion humans are having a affect on the planet. some pics below.... PS It's all Nancy Pelosi's fault her and that dammed ice cream!

map_nuclear_tests2.gif

th

Baban-Rafi-Deforestation-Niger-satellite-image..jpg

Amazon-deforestation.jpg

03202019_exxon_120818-2040x1368.jpg

5450216_orig.jpg

@krvanness @cortez55403 @HJCane @cems52 @central17 @grbcane @dolcane @Raoul2

@6882 Yes i should have chimed in , but wanted to answer you directly. It doesn't matter whether global warming is natural or man made. True story ex lounge genius slash now it all cashville cane and were having a PM ( private message ) i asked him if he took a pipe from his exhaust and put it in the window of his car what would happen to him, i never really got an answer but he did say and i quote
GOD'S filters will fix it.True story, auto racing is the love of my life so it goes with out saying i love gas burning engines, but here's the thing we put a man on the moon along time ago. we as a species should not be this reliant on dinosaur bones at this stage. you have other geniuses like @289fia talking about parts per million and humans aren't having any affect on the planet. Well chernobyl Fukushima three mile island, that pesky coal fire in Pennsylvania aren't helping. The united states alone has conducted over one thousand nuclear tests alone since 1945, in my humble opinion humans are having a affect on the planet. some pics below.... PS It's all Nancy Pelosi's fault her and that dammed ice cream!

map_nuclear_tests2.gif

th

Amazon-deforestation.jpg

5450216_orig.jpg

Yes humans are having an effect on the planet I have never said otherwise. It's called pollution. I am all for keeping the planet clean, new clean technologies. Don't know why you would think otherwise. I don't know anyone on here who is in favor of pollution.
The Private Sector has been moving into cleaner methods in all areas for decades.
A car, plane , train, all are far less pollution today then 20 years ago. As are manufacturing plants.
In 10 -20 more years even cleaner.

map_nuclear_tests2.gif

th

Amazon-deforestation.jpg

5450216_orig.jpg

You're confusing POLLUTION ... which certainly is a huge problem ... and practices like deforestation (i.e. Haiti) which certainly causes problems in the region ... with the fact that there have been and will continue to be, regardless of the presence of human life on this planet, tremendous swings in temperature caused by the PRIMARY CAUSAL FACTOR ... the sun and solar activity. Has been going on for millions of years and will continue millions of years after humans have vacated this planet.

You're confusing POLLUTION ... which certainly is a huge problem ... and practices like deforestation (i.e. Haiti) which certainly causes problems in the region ... with the fact that there have been and will continue to be, regardless of the presence of human life on this planet, tremendous swings in temperature caused by the PRIMARY CAUSAL FACTOR ... the sun and solar activity. Has been going on for millions of years and will continue millions of years after humans have vacated this planet.
well i knew you would have all the answers, however let me touch on the "" VACTED" thing any clues as to our future stop in ( the universe ) any insights to propulsion for this journey?

I’ll believe it’s a problem when the millionaires pushing it, believe it’s a problem. By all accounts Climate Change is the last thing on their minds. DiCaprio took 50+ private jet flights in one year.
A private jet expends 10-15 times the carbon output a jumbo jet puts out per passenger.

Gores electric bill for one year was 30,000$
His mansion on the shore in SCal had heated 1/4 sized Olympic pool a jacuzzi you know what it didn’t have ? Solar panels

Buttegeig fella virtue signaling… gets on his bike which he rides to work every morning—when he actually does go to work— but oh wait he doesn’t actually do that. He gets around the corner where he’s met by vans and SUVs and they pick up the bike and he drives to work.

None of Gore’s or anyone else’s “predictions have come about. NYC isn’t underwater Florida isn’t underwater. Dozens of major hurricanes have failed to appear.
Nothing. Nothing is even close to “the point of no return“.
I’m the first one to speak out on pollution. In fact I do actually do something about it. I voluntarily go along side highways locally and pick up trash. Many times.
When I see Gore or Greta actually doing something other than lecturing me… I’ll get on board.

I’ll believe it’s a problem when the millionaires pushing it, believe it’s a problem. By all accounts Climate Change is the last thing on their minds. DiCaprio took 50+ private jet flights in one year.
A private jet expends 10-15 times the carbon output a jumbo jet puts out per passenger.

Gores electric bill for one year was 30,000$
His mansion on the shore in SCal had heated 1/4 sized Olympic pool a jacuzzi you know what it didn’t have ? Solar panels

Buttegeig fella virtue signaling… gets on his bike which he rides to work every morning—when he actually does go to work— but oh wait he doesn’t actually do that. He gets around the corner where he’s met by vans and SUVs and they pick up the bike and he drives to work.

None of Gore’s or anyone else’s “predictions have come about. NYC isn’t underwater Florida isn’t underwater. Dozens of major hurricanes have failed to appear.
Nothing. Nothing is even close to “the point of no return“.
I’m the first one to speak out on pollution. In fact I do actually do something about it. I voluntarily go along side highways locally and pick up trash. Many times.
When I see Gore or Greta actually doing something other than lecturing me… I’ll get on board.
And Obama is buying up Beach Front property all over the globe. You know the kind that he says will be underwater in ten years. Let's not even get into John Kerry's carbon footprint which is larger than the most oil refineries.

Reactions: 801canesmxer

map_nuclear_tests2.gif

th

Amazon-deforestation.jpg

5450216_orig.jpg

Lol, I just got called out. I appreciate the time and reponse you took to reply. Problem is this isn’t really a subject I’m equipped to debate in. I just don’t know much about this subject which is why I started the thread, to learn more about it. To some of these repliers point though. Aren’t you mixing in litter with air pollution? No one is for litter bugs. I as well as pretty much everyone on here have a HUGE issue with anyone that litters. In fact I’d go as far as to say what I stated in another thread, if you want clean air, tasty tap water, the growth of animals and fish life, etc look no further than the red states where out door life is a way of life. A big culture shock for me was when I moved to Tuscaloosa Alabama only to discover that everyone in that state own a ridiculous amount of land regardless of much or little money they have to their names because it’s sacred to them and they refuse to sell out. Contrast that to the big cities where anyone that owns property is selling it out to the highest bidder a lot of which to the Chinese for more growth/air pollution.

We make fun of west virginia fans on here and rightfully so but their land is truly gods gift to the US and they take pride in keeping it that way. Arkansas, crazy the amount of beautiful land the wall mart family own in that state that’ll never be developed. In the city of jax here in florida there’s over 100,000 acres of wild life owned by the w dixie family that’ll never be touched.

Last edited:
Lol, I just got called out. I appreciate the time and reponse you took to reply. Problem is this isn’t really a subject I’m equipped to debate in. I just don’t know much about this subject which is why I started the thread, to learn more about it. To some of these repliers point though. Aren’t you mixing in litter with air pollution? No one is for litter bugs. I as well as pretty much everyone on here have a HUGE issue with anyone that litters. In fact I’d go as far as to say what I stated in another thread, if you want clean air, tasty tap water, the growth of animals and fish life, etc look no further than the red states where out door life is a way of life. A big culture shock for me was when I moved to Tuscaloosa Alabama only to discover that everyone in that state own a ridiculous amount of land regardless of much or little money they have to their names because it’s sacred to them and they refuse to sell out. Contrast that to the big cities where anyone that owns property is selling it out to the highest bidder a lot of which to the Chinese for more growth.

We make fun of west virginia fans on here and rightfully so but their land is truly gods gift to the US and they take pride in keeping it that way. Arkansas, crazy the amount of beautiful land the wall mart family own in that state that’ll never be developed. In the city of jax here in florida there’s over 100,000 acres of wild life owned by the w dixie family that’ll never be touched.
I don't litter, I provide birds with nesting material.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT