ADVERTISEMENT

7 TRILLION $ in wealth decline

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Thats the number this morning as citizens turn to savings and investments to meet ordinary household bills like food, gas, utilities.
7 TRILLION wiped out THIS YEAR in USA stock market
11 Trillion globally.

Somebody cue the stock market's park ranger: Bears are having a picnic on Wall Street this year.

The meltdown of 2022 has wiped out more than US$7 trillion in market value from the blue chip stocks in the S&P 500. The index is down more than 18% since the end of December. The Dow is down 13% as well.

Tech stocks have been hit particularly hard. The Nasdaq has plunged 28% this year, putting it deep into bear market territory. Nearly $3 trillion of the S&P 500's market cap drop is from the tech sector.

PEOPLE VOTE WITH THEIR POCKETS never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thats the number this morning as citizens turn to savings and investments to meet ordinary household bills like food, gas, utilities.
11 Trillion globally.

Somebody cue the stock market's park ranger: Bears are having a picnic on Wall Street this year.

The meltdown of 2022 has wiped out more than US$7 trillion in market value from the blue chip stocks in the S&P 500. The index is down more than 18% since the end of December. The Dow is down 13% as well.

Tech stocks have been hit particularly hard. The Nasdaq has plunged 28% this year, putting it deep into bear market territory. Nearly $3 trillion of the S&P 500's market cap drop is from the tech sector.

Fully expect many women, Latino's, gays, blacks and members of other "groups" that the demi's believe they "own" will be voting Red in November.

11 Trillion globally.

I thought you were invested in precious metals. The price of Gold reached it's highest-ever point on Aug, 7, 2020, when it traded for $2,067 per Troy ounce . Although Gold has currently cooled down, Gold and Silver are primed and ready to explode. The current metals boom is the result of a rush to hard assets as governments around the globe print money to forestall a deep recession or worse.

Last edited:
I thought you were invested in precious metals. The price of Gold reached it's highest-ever point on Aug, 7, 2020, when it traded for $2,067 per Troy ounce . Although Gold has currently cooled down, Gold and Silver are primed and ready to explode. The current metals boom is the result of a rush to hard assets as governments around the globe print money to forestall a deep recession or worse.
I remember your tip on ESKYF. It tanked a bit since then like most stocks., so not here to question your pick as they all have risks. Do you think this starts moving upward again soon?

I remember your tip on ESKYF. It tanked a bit since then like most stocks., so not here to question your pick as they all have risks. Do you think this starts moving upward again soon?
It's still up over 300% since I purchased and holds the largest gold and silver deposits in Canada. Since we're in the early phases of a precious metals boom it looks like it should be very profitable in my view. It's one of my largest holdings.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
It's still up over 300% since I purchased and holds the largest gold and silver deposits in Canada. Since we're in the early phases of a precious metals boom it looks like it should be very profitable in my view. It's one of my largest holdings.
Like I said, no blame your way. We had just sold most of our portfolio when you gave the tip, so we didn't get any at that time. I have kept an eye on it since then. I know that you have profited nicely with it and know your stuff about it. That's why I brought it up. Still a bit nervous to get in anything right now. Thanks.

Like I said, no blame your way. We had just sold most of our portfolio when you gave the tip, so we didn't get any at that time. I have kept an eye on it since then. I know that you have profited nicely with it and know your stuff about it. That's why I brought it up. Still a bit nervous to get in anything right now. Thanks.
If you do decide to get in I would advise to look at the precious metals sector which is in the early stages of a boom cycle. My portfolio consists almost entirely of gold and silver stocks. Precious metals have long served as a hedge against inflation which is on the rise globally. As for Eskay Mining, it will take time to bring their discovery into production. Value investors are likely to be well rewarded but the payoff isn't going to happen overnight.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Brandon is either oblivious to this wealth decline or cheering it on as it punishes people who are successful
All markets are tanking because of the negativity surrounding Brandon and his crew .
How can he say that the economy is doing well when the markets are imploding , inflation is at an all time high and 55 million retirees are watching their nest egg vanish? The gains in employment are transitory as is the meager wage growth .
Recession is a given.
All this was caused by a spendthrift response to Covid , just printing and giving away money .
And he blamed corporations and Putin ?
The Putin excuse is the lamest .
If a country with an economy the size of Italy can devastate our country, you have to think that we had morons running our country.
We are suffering because of his reckless actions
He just thought he could tax the rich and redistribute money and all would be good
Meanwhile his plans ?
Spend more . Forgive Student debt , increase taxes . Same old same old

I am in a leading silver and gold mining company Hecla Mining.

Brandon is either oblivious to this wealth decline or cheering it on as it punishes people who are successful
All markets are tanking because of the negativity surrounding Brandon and his crew .
How can he say that the economy is doing well when the markets are imploding , inflation is at an all time high and 55 million retirees are watching their nest egg vanish? The gains in employment are transitory as is the meager wage growth .
Recession is a given.
All this was caused by a spendthrift response to Covid , just printing and giving away money .
If a country with an economy the size of Italy can devastate our country, you have to think that we had morons running our country.
He just thought he could tax the rich and redistribute money and all would be good
Meanwhile his plans ?
At first spending was needed as we were forced to lock up and shut down. But like everything else in Government a new administration came in and figured they would PROVE TO THE FOLKS just how kind they are so they did MORE and MORE even giving money to people who didn't need it or people in States that had long re-opened.
The DOLLAR is a commodity like every commodity TOO MUCH SUPPLY and the VALUE decreases.
That is where we are.

Recession is a given.
Meanwhile his plans ?
Trump told everyone we had MORONS running our country and for that, he had to be punished.
But it was and still is, the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT