ADVERTISEMENT

75% of Tax payers

Lmao at your trying to portray this as a big deal when it’s no different than any other program in place. I’m glad he did it but saying he’s paying for it is a damn joke!
Really? How many schools have you paid 25% for and guaranteed their college education be paid for?

You have to applaud the man for what he is doing.

But there is a foundation called the Lebron Foundation that has many businesses and charity’s helping the cause. People that think this is all coming out of his pocket is wrong.

So again, I applaude him for stepping up and being apart of this, but he is not footing the entire bill for this which is what is being made out to be in the media.

LeBron is merely showing everyone else what they can do if you have some means and make some connections. Most already know he isn't paying 100%. He shouldn't have to. In fact, we shouldn't have this problem in the richest country on the planet...but we don't because of greed.

People just can't stand a person took the time and interest to make sure poor people have a decent opportunity. All he did was research what resources were available and made sure that they were directed at helping kids in need. The building, the administrative resources, help for parents, food etc. Where there was not funding he provided it.

The idea that people want to try to make it seem like what he is doing is over stated is an illustration of exactly what is wrong with this country. Instead of coming together, we have to get in to our little tribal bullshit about who paid and why he is getting too much credit etc.

it is about helping kids that need the help. Not about our little tribal BS.

https://slate.com/business/2018/08/...-why-it-matters-that-i-promise-is-public.html

I couldn’t agree more! I commend Lebrons involvement.

People just can't stand a person took the time and interest to make sure poor people have a decent opportunity. All he did was research what resources were available and made sure that they were directed at helping kids in need. The building, the administrative resources, help for parents, food etc. Where there was not funding he provided it.

The idea that people want to try to make it seem like what he is doing is over stated is an illustration of exactly what is wrong with this country. Instead of coming together, we have to get in to our little tribal bullshit about who paid and why he is getting too much credit etc.

https://slate.com/business/2018/08/...-why-it-matters-that-i-promise-is-public.html

LeBron is merely showing everyone else what they can do if you have some means and make some connections. Most already know he isn't paying 100%. He shouldn't have to. In fact, we shouldn't have this problem in the richest country on the planet...but we don't because of greed.

Reported!

Negative Nancy

Instead of giving it to them, why doesn’t he make them earn it?

Reactions: GLFSTRM

"Greed is good." Michael Douglas

Zero, and you haven’t either.
That's my point. I haven't so it is a great accomplishment in my eyes. You haven't and you are taking a big crap on it. See the difference? Our public tax dollars are supposed to go to public schools like this. I have no idea where you got the idea the school is private because it is not.

That's my point. I haven't so it is a great accomplishment in my eyes. You haven't and you are taking a big crap on it. See the difference? Our public tax dollars are supposed to go to public schools like this. I have no idea where you got the idea the school is private because it is not.

The Foundations money is private. Just becuse you haven’t done something doesn’t make it great. I didn’t take a crap on it, I said I’m glad he did it. I said “to make it seem like he’s paying for it is a joke”. It’s no different than any other public school that uses tax payer funds. If Trump did this exact same thing, you would say “bullshit it’s not a good idea becuse it’s using tax payer dollars, he’s not even paying half of it, big deal!”

The Foundations money is private. Just becuse you haven’t done something doesn’t make it great. I didn’t take a crap on it, I said I’m glad he did it. I said “to make it seem like he’s paying for it is a joke”. It’s no different than any other public school that uses tax payer funds. If Trump did this exact same thing, you would say “bullshit it’s not a good idea becuse it’s using tax payer dollars, he’s not even paying half of it, big deal!”

So what if the foundations money is private? The school is public. If the foundation approves it what exactly is your complaint? Just because you haven't done something it doesn't make it great? That depends on what it is you haven't done. If he is banging whores while married. I agree. That isn't great. If it is sending poor at risk kids to school with lifes essentials most take for granted and give them an opportunity to go to college then yes it is. Yes, you did take a crap on it....but you tried to clean it up but you can't help to to doo doo on it. It's in your blood. Private foundations approve what their money is used for. They approved it and you apparently don't. He is paying a lot of money so it is a big deal. Again, are you paying as much money for a cause like this? No...so it is a big deal to those kids because without his money maybe they have a much more difficult time going to school everyday and eventually going to college. Maybe that's why he is doing it.

So what if the foundations money is private? The school is public. If the foundation approves it what exactly is your complaint? Just because you haven't done something it doesn't make it great? That depends on what it is you haven't done. If he is banging whores while married. I agree. That isn't great. If it is sending poor at risk kids to school with lifes essentials most take for granted and give them an opportunity to go to college then yes it is. Yes, you did take a crap on it....but you tried to clean it up but you can't help to to doo doo on it. It's in your blood. Private foundations approve what their money is used for. They approved it and you apparently don't. He is paying a lot of money so it is a big deal. Again, are you paying as much money for a cause like this? No...so it is a big deal to those kids because without his money maybe they have a much more difficult time going to school everyday and eventually going to college. Maybe that's why he is doing it.

You a bent on defending his greatness. 75% tax payer funded. Big deal!!

Great so we waste taxpayer money and Lebron's money on idiots who are 2 years behind in their classes.The test scores from around the country are historically terrible and we waste resources on the worst of the students.They will be recieving i-pods, bikes,and sports gear as well in this STEM school.Perhaps books would be more prudent.From the imterview with fellow idiot Don Lemon,Lebron could use some English classes as well

Great so we waste taxpayer money and Lebron's money on idiots who are 2 years behind in their classes.The test scores from around the country are historically terrible and we waste resources on the worst of the students.They will be recieving i-pods, bikes,and sports gear as well in this STEM school.Perhaps books would be more prudent.From the imterview with fellow idiot Don Lemon,Lebron could use some English classes as well
ROLMAO.....Don't quit your day job. This is what our taxes are going to anyway. Who do you think pays for public schools? The school fairy? LeBron is doing fine. A billionaire so I think he could probably tell you what you could use. Not the other way around.

Seeing your posts on here everyday at all times of the day.Perhaps you should get a job.We already have LD programs for extremely slow students. Which makes this program redundant and wateful.I ask again,Why waste more money on dummies and not on the average students.By the way,these kids dont come from the regular student population,they are at least 2 years behind

Lebron plays basketball for a living and gets paid for it.Doesnt make him a genius.Clearly,from his interviews he did the right thing skipping college,sounds like he skipped high school as well.By your logic,Trump must be a Mensa member

Seeing your posts on here everyday at all times of the day.Perhaps you should get a job.We already have LD programs for extremely slow students. Which makes this program redundant and wateful.I ask again,Why waste more money on dummies and not on the average students.By the way,these kids dont come from the regular student population,they are at least 2 years behind
We know. Obviously the foundation and LeBron don't agree with you. Please move past it.

Lebron plays basketball for a living and gets paid for it.Doesnt make him a genius.Clearly,from his interviews he did the right thing skipping college,sounds like he skipped high school as well.By your logic,Trump must be a Mensa member
I didn't say he was a genius. So apparently neither are you. He is doing just fine for himself though. Trump to me is an imbecile that has lived off his daddy's money and privilege.

ADVERTISEMENT