ADVERTISEMENT

8:45 PM Friday Update.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Buddy just got engaged; drinks are flowing like holy water ar Rocco’s Tacos; any OC Manito hires will be at least 3 to 3 1/2 letter grades higher than CMR. @normsmith deserves credit for that call in calming me down.

People getting engaged....... If only they knew the cost of divorce. Not this couple, but man... Women are so dangerous man- two married women and one “taken” girl here at the bar probably late 30’s to mid 40s on a supposed “girls night out” excuse to shield off FTL Men wanting buy drinks and get laid... All about 7 feet from my booth. And these girls... Gentlemen- be good to your women. Women should always be trrated as an equal adversary. As smart, sophisticated, and successful as men these days- and dangerous. The day you underestimate your girl as being below you is the day you find out she’s piping some wealthy guy on the side. Keep your head on a swivel.

Treating women as an “adversary” and “dangerous” is your problem.

Ehhh this is a 50/50 thing. Really depends on the woman, but yeah, Miami/South Florida has more than your average share

No. Treating women as constant “victims” is the problem of worthless liberals. Women are not victims. They are empowered individuals.

I’m laying next to my wife of 13 years and you are telling me how to treat women while you are striking out at a taco joint. Maybe try treating them with more respect, and a less competitive nature. Your post reeks of fear and a lack of trust. That isn’t respect.

Buddy just got engaged; drinks are flowing like holy water ar Rocco’s Tacos; any OC Manito hires will be at least 3 to 3 1/2 letter grades higher than CMR. @normsmith deserves credit for that call in calming me down.

People getting engaged....... If only they knew the cost of divorce. Not this couple, but man... Women are so dangerous man- two married women and one “taken” girl here at the bar probably late 30’s to mid 40s on a supposed “girls night out” excuse to shield off FTL Men wanting buy drinks and get laid... All about 7 feet from my booth. And these girls... Gentlemen- be good to your women. Women should always be trrated as an equal adversary. As smart, sophisticated, and successful as men these days- and dangerous. The day you underestimate your girl as being below you is the day you find out she’s piping some wealthy guy on the side. Keep your head on a swivel.
Sounds like you aren’t laying enough pipe yourself.

Reactions: jrodgomez

A.J. Thanks man, you're all right with me homie. Try one of them Flatheads when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

AJ is good at a lot of things, smarter than most of us on this board...women (or should I say relationships) isn't his strength and that goes back a long time.

duh... getting married for men is a lose lose... lol at falling in love , your girl is always looking for the bigger better deal (they are wired that way). Be the guy that's the bigger better deal and just keep switching them out , do not be the nice guy, you'll end up broke and lonely. Good luck.

The more of your posts I read the more I believe you have vagina envy!

You must be referring to the OP. He reeks of vagina envy. As for you, I believe you have penis envy, mine in particular but I don't roll that way.

sexmyths12.gif.gif

I’m laying next to my wife of 13 years and you are telling me how to treat women while you are striking out at a taco joint. Maybe try treating them with more respect, and a less competitive nature. Your post reeks of fear and a lack of trust. That isn’t respect.

Doesn’t count if your wife looks like a dude.

Women are FAR MORE VICIOUS then a man could ever be and far more cunning. Never forget that.

Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT