ADVERTISEMENT

9 Democrats with ties to racist Farrakhan. We may be old and creepy however we don’t hate! You CD?

Yeah you don't hate. Not you. Says the guy that posts bullshit about Muslims and Mexicans on a daily basis. Fear mongering fascist

Reactions: cems52
Yeah you don't hate. Not you. Says the guy that posts bullshit about Muslims and Mexicans on a daily basis. Fear mongering fascist
Show me the hate; you’ve confused hate for realty dummy! I love my country, if you are an illegal turn yourself in!! Not my problem, don’t sit here and take advantage of this country while you do zero to add to it! Lou how old are you 12?

I would be embarrassed to use or support Breitbart as my source. You right wingers have lost your minds. You have no credibility.

trump1.gif

Again lying Lou! Where do I hate Mexicans? Show me he post! Show it to me! Maybe that’s why your are confused, I love America and want it protected I don’t hate Mexico. I dislike people who come here illegally and take advantage of our country. How would we feel if we did it to theirs? Again Lou you are a nothing zero who falsely labels people and are to scared to debate. That’s what happened when you are a 38 year old virgin, go pay for some then come back and give it a try!! And there’s no shame in renting a room at your grandparents house! I hear lots of this generation is doing that.

Reactions: bobbie jo
I would be embarrassed to use or support Breitbart as my source. You right wingers have lost your minds. You have no credibility.

trump1.gif
It’s ok Cems we all know you are racist!! I didn’t expect you to denounce Farrakhan he is after all the head of your church!! How many Navy Selas like you are also Muslim Converts?

Reactions: canesfan470
Lou97 let's debate. It usually takes about three days to show you how bad the Dems have duped and abused all . Two questions. Are all white Christian conservative man racist? Is Farrakhan and Maxine Waters racist?

Lou97 let's debate. It usually takes about three days to show you how bad the Dems have duped and abused all . Two questions. Are all white Christian conservative man racist? Is Farrakhan and Maxine Waters racist?
No chance Lou debates anyone! It’s hilarious how he labels me a “Fascist” yet he doesn’t say a word about this dangerous Racist Farrakhan. Lou’s a joke. Can tell he’s soft also, comes across as a crybaby! Lou is full of number 2.

Reactions: bobbie jo
It’s ok Cems we all know you are racist!! I didn’t expect you to denounce Farrakhan he is after all the head of your church!! How many Navy Selas like you are also Muslim Converts?
Your posts are getting more desparate. Your lies could take you far, like the WH.

Your posts are getting more desparate. Your lies could take you far, like the WH.
Desperate? Yet I’m not the one promoting Farrakhan! You’ve yet to denounce what he’s said which tells any rational person you support him. You’ve called me a racist and a liar yet have never given an example nor proven either. Yet I’ve proven you are both! And you want to talk about desperate! So I’ll say again, Cems is a racist liar!

Got the record, not a SINGLE liberal on this board has denounced this asshole. All phonies with thier fake rage at racism. All lead by thier phony in chief CD, minister of lies Cems and Mental health nuts BigLou and Aloha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT