ADVERTISEMENT

97% of Covid deaths in Milwaukee had multiple other Morbidities

Also the Drs could write cause of death Covid if they only had symptoms. Didn’t even test most. What a scam. Let’s just be real. 200K have not died from Covid. Total BS inflated number. Probably more like 50K. In other words a bad flu season

These inflated death counts been proven to be bogus across the board. But the media keeps perpetuating the lies with the simplicity that they say the sun rises in the east.

Last edited:
Flu my ass. Are you guys really that dumb? Here's the truth. Flu season typically runs from October to April.

A typical flu season in the U.S. runs from October to April, with infections peaking between December and February. The 2020 flu season isn't expected to start any earlier this year just because COVID-19 is around, but it could be a more complicated flu season due to the simultaneous spread of the novel coronavirus.

CDC estimated that there were at least 24,000 deaths related to the flu during the 2019-2020 season. May 5, 2020

200k people have died of Corvid-19 during non-flu season. This ain't no flu.

Complete bullshit! I am not surprised though. Everyone that is counted as a Covid death has tested positive for Covid. It is disrespectful to their families to try pretend if they didn't get Covid they wouldn't have died. If you understand what Covid is, then you understand people that have pre existing diseases will die of covid. Because whatever those diseases are the Covid makes it less likely they can recover from them. We all already know that.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Complete bullshit! I am not surprised though. Everyone that is counted as a Covid death has tested positive for Covid. It is disrespectful to their families to try pretend if they didn't get Covid they wouldn't died. If you understand what Covid is, then you understand people that have pre existing diseases will die of covid. Because whatever those diseases are the Covid makes it less likely they can recover from them. We all already know that.

These right wing nutjobs are hell bent on trying to make that dumbass in the WH look reasonable for the stupid shzt he does. Denying the virus exists and ignoring the fact he could have done more to save lives will not change the history of this disaster.

Reactions: cdwright40
Also the Drs could write cause of death Covid if they only had symptoms. Didn’t even test most. What a scam. Let’s just be real. 200K have not died from Covid. Total BS inflated number. Probably more like 50K. In other words a bad flu season

the president himself said this is worst than a bad flu. You guys are truly uninformed. You’re right the death toll is fake. That is why Americans are only allowed to travel to 3 countries in the world.

AGAIN, this is a virus, like AIDS is a virus. Let’s take a quick pause to ask this question. How does AIDS kill you? Does anyone know?

the president himself said this is worst than a bad flu. You guys are truly uninformed. You’re right the death toll is fake. That is why Americans are only allowed to travel to 3 countries in the world.

AGAIN, this is a virus, like AIDS is a virus. Let’s take a quick pause to ask this question. How does AIDS kill you? Does anyone know?
I see where you're going with that question. Let's see if these geniuses can see it also.

Are you that stupid comparing Chinese virus to AIDS?? Really?? This Will be gone in a year and all you fools who screened the world was ending will be exposed for the morons you are. The Flu is worse than the Chinese virus for 95% of people. 40000 cases in colleges since reopening. Of those cases 2 were hospitalized and 0 died

Reactions: utatem

AIDS killed tens of thousands Of healthy people. The Chinese virus kills people that are extremely old and unhealthy. Most of the Chinese virus death count are people that would have been dead in days or a few months regardless of Chinese virus. Actually the Flu might have been the triggering factor in most so called Chinese virus deaths. They didn’t even test thousands of so called Covid deaths. The Drs were pressured to write Covid as cause of death

Are you that stupid comparing Chinese virus to AIDS?? Really?? This Will be gone in a year and all you fools who screened the world was ending will be exposed for the morons you are. The Flu is worse than the Chinese virus for 95% of people. 40000 cases in colleges since reopening. Of those cases 2 were hospitalized and 0 died
You really didn't get where he was moving the discussion? Then it's true, Trump supporters are of low educational background.

You really didn't get where he was moving the discussion? Then it's true, Trump supporters are of low educational background.
He’s moving the discussion into the land of idiots where you and your fake news crew live 24/7. You are a fool and the uneducated one

Reactions: krvanness
He’s moving the discussion into the land of idiots where you and your fake news crew live 24/7. You are a fool and the uneducated one

Let me explain where he was taking the conversation. Most AIDS deaths have underlying causes such as pneumonia. However, AIDS is listed as the cause of death. The same with CORVID-19. People die of pneumonia and heart failure but the cause of death is CORVID-19. Without AIDS or CORVID-19 these people may have still been alive.

Let me explain where he was taking the conversation. Most AIDS deaths have underlying causes such as pneumonia. However, AIDS is listed as the cause of death. The same with CORVID-19. People die of pneumonia and heart failure but the cause of death is CORVID-19. Without AIDS or CORVID-19 these people may have still been alive.
Thanks for showing your ignorance. No that’s a lie. People that die from COVID were already dying for the most part from heart disease Cancer and other morbidities. But thanks for showing how ignorant you all are. People that died from AIDS were typically healthy people before AIDS.

Complete bullshit! I am not surprised though. Everyone that is counted as a Covid death has tested positive for Covid. It is disrespectful to their families to try pretend if they didn't get Covid they wouldn't have died. If you understand what Covid is, then you understand people that have pre existing diseases will die of covid. Because whatever those diseases are the Covid makes it less likely they can recover from them. We all already know that.
Not true. But expected from you. Do your homework. A lot of so called COVID deaths are not tested they just had to show symptoms. That’s the fact.

Not true. But expected from you. Do your homework. A lot of so called COVID deaths are not tested they just had to show symptoms. That’s the fact.
No...it is not a fact. It's bullshit! Just like we will have zero cases after 15. It's a media hoax. You can buy this administrations bullshit if you want. I'm not!

Thanks for showing your ignorance. No that’s a lie. People that die from COVID were already dying for the most part from heart disease Cancer and other morbidities. But thanks for showing how ignorant you all are. People that died from AIDS were typically healthy people before AIDS.
I happen to know 2 people who died from CORVID-19. One was a healthy 48 year old female. The other was a healthy 65 year old male. You and other right wing nutjobs continue to suggest only old unhealthy people die from this virus. Is that your reasoning to excuse Trump's horrific leadership?

I happen to know 2 people who died from CORVID-19. One was a healthy 48 year old female. The other was a healthy 65 year old male. You and other right wing nutjobs continue to suggest only old unhealthy people die from this virus. Is that your reasoning to excuse Trump's horrific leadership?
Fake news. And we are just supposed to believe you?? Let’s see their death certificates and an autopsy report

Really though I’m sorry for your loss brother. I know there are exceptions so I take that back that all die from other issues. But my point is the high majority of Covid deaths 94% according to the CDC had other morbidities that would eventually have killed them. Whether they could have lived another 2 weeks or 2 years is anybodies guess. This COVID is terrible and I’m sorry for all those affected but it’s China’s fault not President Trumps

Reactions: central17
We know of deaths where people have suffered trauma, car crashes, shootings, etc that are listed as covid deaths only because of a positive test.

No one is saying no one is dying from covid. But, the problem is that to say 200k have died of COVID is not true. What is the actual number? Is it 199k? 150k?, 100k?......who knows

Really though I’m sorry for your loss brother. I know there are exceptions so I take that back that all die from other issues. But my point is the high majority of Covid deaths 94% according to the CDC had other morbidities that would eventually have killed them. Whether they could have lived another 2 weeks or 2 years is anybodies guess. This COVID is terrible and I’m sorry for all those affected but it’s China’s fault not President Trumps

no, we have meds that control high blood pressure and diabetes. People live with this for years and survive. They may succumb from that diagnosis but not at this particular time. These were not people waiting to die. Doctors gave them months to live. It was the virus that aided and sped up their deaths. The rest of the worldhad to contend with the same thing. No one else had this many death. Canada a country just above us had no deaths on a day last week. We still have 1000. The president knew everything all these other countries knew. He just didn’t do anything about it. Still doesn’t want to. Has rallies with a thousand people no mask. Is that the effort of a man who cares? No it’s not. Nothing is ever his fault. It’s always a “deep state actor” or “a disgruntled ex employee” or “Hillary”. It’s always someone else’s fault. Americans are only allowed to travel to 3 countries. You think that’s bc it’s been over exaggerated? No it’s bc we are toxic! And our government hasn’t done the things that need to be done. Trump lied. He admitted it. He knew how bad it was he just didn’t want to send anyone “into a panic”. Then kept it going bc he’s too stubborn to admit he was wrong. Meanwhile people are dying, people will keep dying and he continues to do nothing. Not even asking his supporters to wear mask when he knew in feb this was an airborne disease. Save your excuses. We can see what’s happened across the world and it’s not happening in the most technologically advanced, healthcare having, richest country in the world. The death toll would be almost double if it wasn’t for our healthcare workers. Not trump. Trump hasn’t intubated one patient. Or spent multiple 12hr shift helping these ailing patients. All he’s doing is trying to screw with the premier organization in the world the cdc to make himself look better. When you can’t attack the problem attack the messenger and suppress it. Yet some of you would follow this rudderless man to the death! Go ahead. Swear to yourself he has your best interest at heart, when your wife, or your brother, or friend get laid off or furloughed and your kid doesn’t go back to school bc of Covid. Or better yet you be in the stands at a canes game.....

ADVERTISEMENT