ADVERTISEMENT

977 BC Soloman said this on behalf if God..

El Cubano

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2020
(Ecclesiastes 10:1-3)

1As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly out weighs wisdom and honor. 2the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. 3Even as he walks along the road. The fool lacks sense and shows everyone how stupid he is.

These are not my words but of Solomon written on behalf of God a thousand years ago in the bible.

Seems to me they where on target back in BC

How is it a joke?
Scarier for him to take a scripture and use it to apply to politics seriously than to believe him using the Bible as a joke one is grotesque the other blasphemy. Nothing in Ecclesiastes is about “left” v “right” as defined in American politics.

I’m not playing games with God’s word. Y’all can do that.

(Ecclesiastes 10:1-3)

1As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly out weighs wisdom and honor. 2the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. 3Even as he walks along the road. The fool lacks sense and shows everyone how stupid he is.

These are not my words but of Solomon written on behalf of God a thousand years ago in the bible.

Seems to me they where on target back in BC
Sorry to be dumb. But WTF are you talking about? How are you inferring or projecting that this quote applies to something in our current situation? I don’t get it.

I need instruction.

Thanks.

Sorry to be dumb. But WTF are you talking about? How are you inferring or projecting that this quote applies to something in our current situation? I don’t get it.

I need instruction.

Thanks.

The heart of the left are fools.. Gods words... No more to say ..!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT